Square Enix Best Final Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DragonSlaveVivi, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Amon, you are right in your assumption. I haven't played much of 10. However, I've seen it played by many people who did get pretty far, and I must say, it just seems to me like more of the same old stuff Square used and reused for every game they'd ever made. There was a time when I thought Square made the best games, that only Square games should be played. Then they brought out Final Fantasy 8. I played that game until the train scene, and never touched it since. Also, since then, I've discovered that the better games tend to come from more sideline companies, like Namco, who have to work harder to make better games to try to beat Square's popularity. A favorite game of mine today would be Tales of Phantasia, an amazing game for the SNES that simply surpasses most of Square's games in every way.

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Out of all of them i would have to say the FF VIII was my favorite, for the same reason's that Izzy gave. I thought that the characters were just a bit more realistic then in any of the other games.

3. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

1. No it didn't.
    2. Allmost all of the games are addicting.
    3. WDF is a ca?

In my opinion VIII owns them all.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

X

So far, I've only played X and X-2, so, I'm not sure how good the other ones are, but I liked X the best out of the two.
    I liked X-2 for it's music, but that is the only think I liked more about x-2 than x.
    I liked X because of it's in depth plot, and the characters, mainly, though it did get annoying how they often had you fight a lot of the main bosses so many times (*coughSeymorecough*) ^.^ I played X-2 before I played ten, but I still prefer X to it's sequel.

5. Neon_eva01

Neon_eva01 New Member

Well I recon in my opinion FFX was the best Final Fantasy!!! i was quiet dissapointed when FFX-2 came out and Tidus was not in it... :eek: but meh? i still enjoy all the final fantasy games none the less!!! :D