Music Best/Worst Anime soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Teddz, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

Best are Melody of Oblivion and School Rumble, dunno about worst though since I don't get OSTs unless I really like the music in the anime.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The animes with the best OSTs in my opinion are Mai HiME, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Gravitation and Shoujo Kakumei Utena. The worst has to be Nurse Angel Ririka SOS.

3. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Best: escaflowne
    Worst: Sharka
    But escaflowne was awsome!

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Best: Full Metal Alchemist (not just because i like the show), and Mai Hime.

But for now, i don't think i have a "worst" soundtrack. Most of the anime's i've watched contain preety good soundtracks, but i've heard one song from GiTS:Stand alone Complex, and i didn't like it that much. That's about it i guess, maybe i can try to look for my "least prefered", or something like that....

-Seishin

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Moved to music :)

- Teddz

1 person likes this.
  6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Threads merged. :glazed:

Best: Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, FLCL, Initial D

Worst: The music that they converted the Eurobeat of Initial D into for the North American release. Plus, any dub where they feel it's necessary to change the soundtrack.. leave it as it is. The original is usually better anyways. I think they did this to One Piece also.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Best Soundtrack FullMetal Alchemist.

Worst Soundtrack Initial D...*ugh*

-K

8. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

For me...

Best Soundtracks: Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Tenjou Tenge, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin and Mahoromatic.

I'll think for more. Those are all that came to mind. I might've missed something. As for the worst soundtrack, I haven't thought of anything yet. Can't seem to remember, but I know there was such an Anime soundtrack I've disliked.

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Oh, gee, I wonder what Shinryu will say... :rolleyes:

Best: Saber Marionette Best - Seriously. If you didn't see this coming, you're either inattentive or a newbie. ;) :D

Worst: ... I'd have to say the so-called "Best of Anime music" or whatever, published in 1991. English themes to Gigantor, Speed Racer, and a bunch of other songs that didn't appeal to me.

10. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Yes! I also forgot to add Saber Marionette and Boys Be to my Best Soundtracks list. But I knew there were more. I just have to recall them...

11. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Well best overall sound track in my mind would have to be Big O.

Slow piano music and jazzy melodies along with some sweet robo fight music. Also the opening is just like the opening to Flash Gordon by Queen, how sweet is that!

An honorable mention must go out to the opening from Dual: Parallel Universe, I mean its just so happy and damn catchy...I hate it but I love it, know what I mean.