Creative Writing BJP members story

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Basher, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

It was an envelope. It didn't had any information written in it, though. I opened and there was a picture inside. "Understood" I just said myself.

"Now, where did I put it?" I was wondering while looking for the cellphone. "Thanks god for roaming, otherwise I'd had had to buy another one. Here it is!" I exclamed and quickly I dialed the number, "Moshimoshi? Hi Cher..." After I finished talking, I checked if everything was alright and left the room. "Twenty-five minutes have passed, I guess it's time, finally." And I went straight to the meeting. I arrived and knocked the door.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Opening the door, I was met by an unfamiliar face. Knowing that Jedimdo was to arrive shortly, I was pretty sure this was him. I had always known what to say, online, but, now that we're in person, I haven't a clue. I was totally speechless, with nothing to say, except, "Hello."

Looking back on it, it was meeting him for the first time. I knew him already, online, but, when we met in person, it was very different to talking online. Like a total stranger.