Art body parts you like

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bloodberry, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Dosaki Kitanai

Dosaki Kitanai New Member

maybe

My favorite things to draw are eyes and arms. my favorite people to draw are gundam chibis (^_^)<--hey thats almost a chibi!!

2. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Hmmmm, so many choices.... well I do enjoy drawing hips, espesially on a female body because you can make them look so fat and clumsy. ^-^;; But I suppose I do draw eyes the most, you don't need any other body part to compliment an eye, and eyes describes so much!

3. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Eyes and smiles. I love trying to give the impression of teeth without drawing in every totth. so many different ways of doing it, you see.
    I always draw breasts waaaay too pointy, but I'm working on it.

4. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hmmm...I'm good at drawing hair. Don't know why, I'm bad at drawing eyes and lips.

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Yah, lips can be *****es. I'm improving quite a lot these days. Which is nice. Legs are still hard to draw. And lips. And sometimes hair. I can draw a mean pair of breasts, though.

6. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

My most favourite part to draw on a character are eyes! I always draw Kawaii eyes and faces and stuff, there also the easiest part to draw. I also find drawing females much easier then drawing males.... I try drawing a male about about 95% of the time he ends up looking female :dizzy2:

This piccie was also in my newbie post but its one of my fav's and its the same style I draw my characters, tell me what you think :D

*wants a gallery* Your in charge of that right BakamattSu? atleast... I was told you are :confused:

Attached Files:

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that's still pretty good tho...*^-^* unfortunatly, the best thing i do is criteuque...always like that(tho with better spelling) i can easily tell what off and how to fix it...lol but doing is another matter...thing i'm working on right now is just poses...done some really goodones latelly...

and i want a gallery too bms...<cries> lol

8. Kat

Kat New Member

YAY! DRAWING!

I love to draw the entire body EXCEPT THE HANDS AND FEET ARGH!!! But I especially like drawing the hair and eyes, and lips too, those are the traits in art that are more noticable than anything, except maybe clothing, but whatever. I think they are my favourite though because I practise them all the time...oh well ya never know!

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Hmm, I used to have trouble drawing feet too, but I don't seem to anymore. I haven't a clue when it became not hard, but it did. I don't really have trouble drawing hands, my main problem is that my pencil isn't fine enough to draw them well most of the time. Legs are still giving me gyp though, but I did draw a good pair on my Miia pic. I need my scanner. Bastard piece of ****.

10. Kat

Kat New Member

I just need A scanner, any good one will do!

11. Knives

Knives New Member

Hair and the outline of heads. I seem to be really bad at everything else, just ask Legato. I also seem to make the weirdest hair styles, once again just ask Legato.

12. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

My hairstyles are weirder.
    I like fdrawing the eyes and the face in general but thats a combination of body parts. So if i had to pick one I'd say casabas.

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I love to draw every part of the face except for the nose :mad: for me its harder to draw a nose then for ex: a hand

14. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i like to draw the eyes espicialy mysterious angry eyes...
    the hardest part for me is the hands...

Zanza the RK_Battousai eyes pic you draw is great...

15. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Hair is fun! But I don't draw "anime hair," just surrealistic/realistic hair. Sometimes I draw "anime hair" though. Eyes used to be fun, but after drawing eyes dozens of times, other body parts start to get more interesting, like arms. I like slim arms, yet still realistically proportioned.

16. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

in a girl? all ;)
    eyes give the drawing life, so that vital while drawing the character
    yeah.. breast are pain in the arse sometimes... to bad i have no models ¬¬
    my dificult parts are
    1 nose
    2 legs

17. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I love to draw the eyes of the character. For some strange reson i always seem to draw angry eye's. Though i'm not really compaining cause i like angry eye's. I also see to have a problem drawing mens eye's cause they look the same as the womens. So if you haven't figured it out by now i love the eye's of the character. :glazed:

18. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

i love to draw eyes and hair but the worst thing for me to draw is the hands and the nose. i can never make the hands big enough or they look too manly.. ick

~MAGs

19. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm kind of useless when it comes to drawing the hands and feet but i think i'm starting to improve.

20. Kenji

Kenji New Member

This may sound even wearder but i love to draw the jaw and chest(not alon though)