Art body parts you like

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bloodberry, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

lately i've been enjoying drawing ears. i don't know why yet. but i do. >_<.
    i can't draw eyes properly when i 'm drawing small, they just turn out a mess, i have to be drawing large to do them.
    like a few others here mentioned, i can't draw breasts either. they always look funny, so usually i give females small bust and clothes that cover them.^^.

2. TriForce

TriForce New Member

HAIR! It's easy (anime hair-somehow I find it's easiest).
    I also love drawing chibis (especially Digi Charat-aren't they SOOOOO cute?!).

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

hair is my favorite thing to draw...infinite possibilities...and i love to draw eyes...
    im much better tat drawing females tho...cant really figure out why tho...

4. Rem

Rem New Member

Konnichiwa,
    I must be weird. But my fav part of the body to draw is that part just above the elbow where it curves out a little bit. I love the wat that looks. Also I love drawing hips. Me weird or what ^_^

Ja ne
    xxxx

5. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Hmm. To be honest, when I'm drawing a character who's topless, I love drawing the curves of the male torso. It's fun - and I've improved a lot recently, so that's probably pride speaking. XD I also like drawing hands, though admittedly they're an evil body part to draw and proportion. But I hate hair and noses. Hair is difficult for me to ink... mainly because I don't have a decent inking pen. -_- The lines come out too thick and the hair ends up looking horrible. And, like many here, I can't draw breasts - which is alright, since normally I draw bishounen. X3 On the other hand, I'm so used to drawing slender, femmy guys that when I attempt a beseinen, his shoulders usually aren't wide enough, his eyes are too large, etc... -_-; I do best with characters who are 18 or under.

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I love drawing eyes and legs best!
    I really hate drawing arms and hands... I usually screw up.

7. Infinitlyfinite

Infinitlyfinite New Member

I personally enjoy drawing the face the most, to me the face embodies the specifc nature of that object, giving a depth not as easily conveyed by other parts.

8. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I like to draw female bodies, but I suck at them...
    So I like faces right now, trying out different expressions lately :)

9. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

The female head and upper torso. I've finally got a fair range of good looking angles and emotion in their faces. Hand and foot details are the biggest pains for me and a lot of other people. Its like getting over the flu when I'm finally done with them.

10. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

ahh.... I hate drawing because head/body/limb proportions are frustrating, but I guess it's fun to draw~~~ That makes no sense whatsoever. :confused: Face and hair, I guess...

11. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Eyes! Constantly. They're probably the best things I can draw. And they are so much fun to draw. I also like to do hair, but not as much, and I dont draw it very well. >>;;

1 person likes this.
  12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

well, update
    1- breasts, now I have a model so I have almost perfected them, so I won't the help anymore.
    2- hands, I need to learn them
    3- eyes, need to learn how to express the emotion
    4- lower legs

love love
    hands, eyes, lips, boobies!

1 person likes this.
  13. Insane_Phantasy

Insane_Phantasy New Member

I would have to say that I like drawing hands!! which may seem odd but i really enjoy a challenge. I also enjoy drawing breasts.. Lol but as some people have stated they are pretty freaking hard to draw even though they are such a basic shape, it is especially hard to decide how cloths look over them and it sucks if they dont look right when you draw em under cloths.... arrrgh pisses me oof I also like faces but above all I like hands... anyway that is my say.

14. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i like to draw the eyes and hands. need a little more practice on that but it still looks okay.

15. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

Hair and eyes.

All the bits in between just seem to get missed out :p

16. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

I like to draw the head and torso, exept the hands, I cant draw hands well at all.

17. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

My favorite parts are obviously the ones I'm really good at. The hair, the legs, and the eyes...(even though they look kinda evil). The only thing I suck at are the @$$es, the breasts, drawing GUYS! and well the HANDS...but I'm getting the hang og them...sorta'...oh, screw that..... :( :eek: :) :D