Debate Breeding restrictions on the Stupid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ark, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

That's the best idea I've heard today. ;)

There IS a difference between recieving government aid because you need it, and recieving it because you are too lazy to get off of it. But that's a subject for another debate.

- Ark

2. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

True, true. I should have made that clear. But the amount of people who don't need it probably far outstrip the amount of people who do need it (I don't have figures on this, but I imagine the odds are as I say). Just trying to justify myself here. Sorry for going off topic everyone.

Thats why I'd have more than one. If one group overlooked them, the next one wouldn't :D

<Ok guys, less death squads, more sterilization :p (aka, back to the original topic) - Ark>

3. Paper

Paper New Member

Well there's always the bribery issue... 'smart' people tend to be greedy... actually, people tend to be greedy. Lying and saying 'he seemed smart enough to me' would be an incredibly easy way to get quick money...

And I know for a fact that especially after the Bush Administration was put in charge, a lot of people have been suffereing unemployment.. those people don't choose to be unemployed.

4. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

In my opinion, the retarded people, as somebody aptly pointed out, should be removed from society. No, not housed in a medical center. They should be shot and buried in strategic locations so plants can prosper. They are a waste of time, money, resources, attention and space. Who needs a nursing home with retards in it? Perhaps the retards do, but they are too retarded to notice anything if we took it away.

Somebody's going to tell me that their family members will be upset if we shot them? Well, to hell with them! I'm upset about a lot of features on the constitution too! Do I go around changing them? No. So if a retard's parents are upset, they can be shot with their child if they are so dreadful.

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i'm all for sterilizing the stupid. i mean,it's a correctible offense. and just because a person is stupid, doesn't mean i should have to put up with them. unfortunatly, i get paid to do it...
    i wear a black shirt and khaki pants to work. black shirt says "STAFF" in huge letters on the back. sam goody logo on the front. i wear my hair up in a bun so the word on my back isn't covered in anyway. add a lady walking into the store. walks straight over to me. stares at my back, and then gets my attention. "excuse me, do you work here," she asks as she stares at me, seeing my shirt perfectly as she has glasses that help her do so. "yes" she then asks, "do you sell cds here?" i sigh deeply in my mind and then scream mentally. we're standing in the middle of the store, cds abound. hell, i was straigtening a section of pop up when she asked this. there was no way she couldn't have seen the cds unless she was stupid.
    corrective measure: open your eyes, and look not only at people, but at your surroundings, taking in everything. it's not that hard, if youmust, move your head around. it can do that i swear.

most people don't fix stupidity because they siffer lazyness.

(oh, and i live in a trailer court, don't start me on wellfare abusers...grrr)

6. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

And what if one day a large object fell on your head,causing you to have slurred speech and slower reaction time,but you still had all the knowledge and self awareness of before?You would be the exact same person as before,but people would think you were retarded.Would you still stand next to your decision?Just a question to help fuel the topic.:)

7. Paper

Paper New Member

My decision? Which? o_o

Well either way, if you were hit in the head maybe you could be given a certificate to excuse yourself for a week or two... haha wow look at me fluctuate like crazy... and if your IQ dropped as a result of that object to your head, and you were killed for that, what would happen to the person responsible for the object that led to your death?

Does stupid still mean low IQ or does it just mean stupid...?

Kill of the seniors... that's brutal :dizzy2:

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

thats freaken genocide man, you don't just kill people for who they are. there are probably more stupid people in the world then the smart so what if they started killing off all the smart people how would you feel about. people who are retarded can't help being that way.

9. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Imposing such a law would be stupid and unconstitutional. As Ark pointed out, most bad and stupid kids comes from drug/alcohol abusing parents who do nothing but beat their kids because of their own problems. At least less intelligent people may have the graciousness of taking care of their children even if they don't have the intelligence to do; hey it's the thought that counts.

But if they ever impose such a law, congressmen shouldn't be able to conceive children as Mark Twain once said:

"Imagine yourself being an idiot, now imagine yourself being in the United States Congress.... Oh wait, I repeated myself."

10. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I just thought about something that made me change my opinion. While the human race would be far better off without idiots/congress (hehe), humor would cease to exist. Face it, a lot of humor comes from stupid people doing stupid things. Every hear about that guy who got his "thing" cut off by sticking it into a vacuum cleaner? What about the TV show "Cops"? Great show, great fools. Heck, even anime has it's collection of idiots, but they add to the comedy. Am I right?

So far, thats all I could see that now makes me waver over taking a side.

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What's all the pro-stupid neuterers' stance on the uneducated?

IQ is usually based on skills that are taught or earned through more societal research (i.e. Booksmarts). There are still countries where the masses are uneducated, and this is not by choice.

There are still natives and people who live in tribal society where smarts aren't necessarily to get by - I'm sure hunters and entertainers garner some merit in those circles.

And then there's the whole question of "why?" Is stupidity hereditary? I'm fairly certain it's not. So what is your intention with the whole sterilization?

12. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

then what we do is we work on giving people the option to change that, and to become educated. we teach them skills and out of books. if they go thru 5 years and don't gain anything at all of what's taught, due to a lack of wanting to, then, the neutering begins. works a bit better...gives them a chance. or, we can just apply this to major countries, like north and south america and europe and asia and the like.

13. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

personally I think sterilising everyone who seriously took part in this thread would be a good start

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heh but how can you tell if some of us are being serious or just trying to egg on the serious by being smartasses? *^-^*

15. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I think we're safe if we just choose to make Mordeth sterile. That would save a number of future generations grief. ^^;

Get back on topic, ne?

16. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

in a way i kind of agree with Mordeth tho. I think it is discusting to take away someones rights of having a child for their differences. Earlier in this thread someone mentioned not alowing retarded people to have babies. That isnt fair. Its not their fault for being mentaly imparded so why punish them for it? I dont think that sterilizing someone for being different is an answer. If there are people with low IQs we shoud help them not punish them. . . Make schools better. Do somthing to help, not punish.