Food Can You Cook?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neoblacklady, Apr 30, 2003.

?

Can you cook?

1. Heck No (I burn water)

5 vote(s)
    7.2%
  2. Somewhat (microwave in this case)

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  3. Average (can use anything & make averge foods)

20 vote(s)
    29.0%
  4. Average-Chef (really good but not quite best)

18 vote(s)
    26.1%
  5. Chef ( I can make whatever)

12 vote(s)
    17.4%
  6. Other

4 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I'm about average. I like making Asian food.

2. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I can't understand how some people can't cook for there life. Cooking is so easy, most things come with instructions and it makes it even easyer. I can cook almost anything. Almost being the keyword. The one thing I don't and haven't did in a while in try to cook a turkey. I told my mom I could do last thanksgiving and the turkey turnt out to look like the one of Christmas Vacation.
    My brother on the other doesn't know how to boil water or cook anything at that.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I think of myself as a good cook. My specialty, is of course, Triple Chocolate Ckae.

4. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

I can cook only small things... but I do plan on improving some day! XD

5. Tai

Tai New Member

My sister is gonna show me how to cook in a few weeks when my mom goes on holiday. It's not that I'm a bad cook it's just that I'm too lazy to make anything I think ^__^;;

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm stuck in between Somewhat and Average. I keep meaning to learn how to cook preperly but i just keep getting side tracked.

7. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Um. I could say I'm an average chef, since I follow recipes and it turns out as I expect. Well. I do good with baking. Especially pasta. =p

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i suppose you can call me average. all my foods turn out the way it's to be expected, or even better. (... i sound like i'm bragging...) but i, just like many others, turn the original food to my own.

i usually make all the meals at my dads place, so i guess i get a lot of 'learning' aka torcher... out of that.

but just a few days ago, i 'whipped' up something quite unique... but was actually pretty decent for my taste buds. (<--- ?) anyway, i got a toast, spread some mushed up avocado ontop with thin slices of onion, mayonnaise, ketchup, and last nights beef curry. think i'll eat it again.

p.s. some people may try eating curry with vanilla icecream. it's not half bad.

9. DesertSheep

DesertSheep New Member

I went to culinary school so I'm good at making restaurant type foods.. Home cooking though.. I need to work on that.

10. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

I can do mostly simple stuff like grilling slabs of meat, frying chicken or making an omlette. Don't know a think about baking, stewing or steaming though. Favorite recipe to make is cornbeef hash.

11. Engel

Engel New Member

I'm stuck at average. I can actually make things! All you gotta do is try. Never burn. Follow instructions. Check on it lots of times. Practice Practice Practice.

I bake mostly though. Haha.

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I make the simple things,like cornbread,cookies,mashed tators,some cakes,
    hamburger helper :p I one of those girls that makes food for the family! :p

13. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Yup, good ole hamburger helper. I am average. I can cook multiple foods if I am in the mood.

14. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

seriously?

WOw, that's odd.... :bleed: I would have thought a lot of people knew how to cook, it's pretty easy but i guess it just has to do on what your doing... :confused: ....well I think i would be also in the average cook, I can only cook on what my mother taught me...and that my friends is "mexican"...and i also know how to do a little of "chinese"....but the thing i hate the most about cooking is that darn stuff in the *BOX* like for an example,um.........cornbread,cakes, anything that has to do with "FRACTIONS!"....i hate math...LOL :D

15. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Average (can use anything & make averge foods) .
    I can make spaghetti, pasta, and I can fry just about anything.

16. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

I would qualify myself as an average chef. If I have a recipe I can follow it and things turn out right, and I will make up my own recipes or variations on recipes I have. I can substitute ingredients if needed, and I always like learning new recipes. Another qualification I have (if you could call it that) is that I am capable of timing things so that everything finishes at aproximately the same time.

Since I'm currently living at home with my family I've been taking my turn at making meals for everyone. I know my mom appreciates it because it means she doesn't have to cook every single night.

~Shadrach Anki

17. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

yeah i can cook around average but tell me to make soup and youll probebly die fro m nuclear poisoning