Art CHALLENGE!! who can draw the coolest samurai scene!?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Type0, Nov 17, 2003.

1. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH....
    ok ok, I get ya now...
    it's that It's very dark and the dark background doesn't help much.

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

3. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

first off Type0 stop double posting....its not nessasry.....your just spaming...combine posts and edit current ones....this is a good way to get your self banned!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any way back to the thread topic.....Type0 I really dont know what is going on in your pic...its a bit messy....And SaberJ2X you picture looks absolutly great!! maybe add a back ground to the pic?? Just a thought....lol so great job...

Misao

4. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

wow. looks like there's been an explosion of action art around here lately...
    no. there's still me.:p .

i did a couple a while back i stuck in my gallery if anyone wants a squizz. ( 1cg 1 sketch. linkie in sig.)

me thinks there's as much anger in this thread as there is in the pic's being posted?:rolleyes:

i think you could make it more queasy with a cg?..... (subtle suggestive questioning.):D

5. Takamatsu1986E

Takamatsu1986E New Member

while this thread's older than the janitor at the local mcdonalds, i think it could use a revival. sorry aboot the lines and bad quality. couldnt upload any better.

Attached Files: