Manga Ring Project Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I like that idea! Maybe...first course, second course or...First Helping, first Serving...that kind of thing?

--MT

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Exactly what I was thinking.

But being a non cooking RPG how about Possessed 1: Fishy day, Possessed 2: Girl Problems, and etc. Well of course chapter 2 has yet to be named.

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Sounds good :)!

4. Basher

Huggles Suzu. I am glad you like it. Is there any problems with the boxes anymore?

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

^_^ Ready to draw into manga!

6. Basher

Yep. As long as the characters have been decided. I think there was a problem with Ein being a fish. Not sure how that was resolved. I think it is fine how it is.

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Basher19's panel scripts are still the de facto ones, if there was any confusion.

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

:confused: I tried to make your idea simpler (fish breaking open the bottle/jar). Cuz how would a normal fish break open a hard glass bottle, in the buoyancy of water? And that's going with the original idea of a bottle underwater (in the depths of the sea)... wouldn't it be floating since there's air in the bottle? If I were Lugata, I would've dumped some pebbles into it before hurling it into the water, so it had enough weight to sink to the bottom where it would stay for a long time.

9. Basher

Here is the thing with that though Lugata didn't dump Ein into the sea. His mistress did on accident. I think everyone is reading to much into this. Just my opinion though. But she could have vaccumed packed it. No air it sinks like a rock. But she also could have put something like jell to perserve it. Plus from what I understand about physics. You could have air but depending on the weight of the object it can still sinks. She could have put rocks in it though or anything.

I just don't want to see all that happening. Just because of space for the manga. Going on SJ manga we have about 7 + pages already. But it can be in the Anime.

I like Searphims idea for the fish. It would deffinatly solve that problem.

10. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

Though, having a physical seed being embedded is bound to give some soreness and other such physical problems, which would inevitably lead to a physician and the end of Ein in Minato. So I believe you'd want to give Minato a reason to keep Ein, if it came down to that. ;)

11. Basher

I think reason enough would be that Ein would be left a seed. Maybe Minato digests it so no matter what he did he would have to keep Ein. Now they are one type of deal. It would be funny after Minato heard the story about Ein and Lugata. He eats a lot of burritos and tries to poop Ein out. Ein tells him that won't work. Minato is like why is that. Ein- You digested me. Minato is like get out. Ein- I can't. Maybe I just have a sick sense of humor.

Another thing. Seeing that the bottle is in the water for a long time how about the top rusting out. Then Ein can stat floating around get picked up by a fish swimming by. He stil called the boat and the fish came too. He makes the fish move away from him and he still gets stuck though.