Creative Writing check this out

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by keence, Oct 17, 2002.

1. keence

keence New Member

To all you would be writers this is for you.
    Im new here but I love writing so heres a line to start you off.
    (add on to my story line)

I ran after my prey as it tired futilely to escape my grasp, it jumped a fence that led off the street we were on. Laughing I jumped the fence in one leep, landing on my feet, I chased him yet ferther. It was starting to bore me so I lept on him,draging him down I tasted his sweet blood.
    Getting up from my meal I started to walk away when three men surounded me. Smiling I..............

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Smiling, I revealed my teeth, a soft hiss escaping my throat. Wiping the blood from my lips, I continue to walk away, but the three men insisted on trapping me, closing in on me slowly.
    "I wouldn't do that if I were you...."
    I hissed out between my clenched teeth. My eyes glazed over with a shimmering golden color, and I jumped at one of the men. He had his sword out in moments..."This is all you do...? I thought you'd put a little more thought into it." I landed and blood spurt in all directions.
    *Now...*

3. keence

keence New Member

Great thats the spirit just keep up the writing.

There were only two left, they seperated, one on each side of me. Smiling I feinghted a move at the one on my left he slashed at me but it was to late, and he lost his sward arm. Quickly I snaped his neck, tossing his carcass aside I turned to the third and final assailent. He was white and his hand was shaking so hard he could barly hold his sward. he opend his mouth and was about to say something when a form droped on him from above.....

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

There was a large explosion, fire envoloping a large industrial building. The figure landed on the last man standing there, holding him in a puppet grip. He dropped his sword, a dry scream coming from his throat. The figure appeared to be a young girl of the age of about 13. her eyes glimmered a deep blue against the burning fires...MMM... FOOD....

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Her teeth extended. She sunk her teeth into his neck, tasting the sweetness of the red substance that she had become so familiar with. When she finished, she realized that he wasn't dead. She gripped the sides of his face, snapping his neck, getting only a small, dry scream from him, yet again. The young girl jumped up from him, letting him fall to the ground, in a bloody lump. She landed infront of her veiwer, looking at her. "Well? What are you just standing there for? We should probably clean up after ourselves, no?" She walked over to her dead victim, dragging him over to a bush. I followed her, dragging my targets over to the same bush and we piled the in a heap of a blood mess. "What is your name, child?" I lokked at her as we cleaned ourselves off. She didn't answer... I asked her again, still getting no answer from her. I got tired of asking her and I was next to her in seconds, my hand gripping the child's mane of Black hair, her white bangs falling in her face. "... I have yet a name... But I am reluctant to give it to you... though it seems you will give me no CHOICE in answering your question. I am named Mika Makato Mycin." I stagger back, almost tripping over my own feet. I slowly let go of her hair, and closed my eyes, sighing in my relief as I relized that she was a close friend of some sort.... A figure appeared from the darkness, his hair long and white, and his eyes a deep blue with the same golden glaze as Mika. "Brother... welcome to this world of Chaos..."

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

????!!!!

C'MON PEOPLE! POST SOMETING TO THIS! It's getting really boring if it's just me and Keence!

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The boy looked over at her, then at I. I trembled as his deep gaze took me. My hair blowing in the wind, I turned to walk away only to walk into another boy taller than myself. I gasped as my eyes locked onto his.....

8. keence

keence New Member

He was absolutly stunning. He had the same dark hair as the other two but his face showed that he was a more mature version. All that I could manage to do was back up a step in utter admiration and attraction. He was the purfect virsion of what I wanted a man to look like. He was muscular and had a destinct feature to his face that said he had character.
    He was..........

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Disting in Mika's obvious opinion. Her face showed it easily. She shook her head and walked over to her brother. "Maybe it's just me and the fact that he's my blood that disgusts me, or I just wouldn't think of him as someone to... um, yeah. I'm thinking out loud again aren't I?" Mika sighs, and strolls over to the taller boy and I. "Shy-lin you idiot." she pulls his sleeve and whipers something in his ear. His body falls limp and Mika catches him, his weight pulling her down slowly....

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Oh, and Disting is disgusting. Gomen.

11. keence

keence New Member

Curiosity ran thruogh me, what has she done to him? wa just one of the many thought that went through my mind. then I finally worked the nerve up I asked, "what did you do to him why did he just black out like that?"

12. keence

keence New Member

A warning to all you readers I cant spell at all so try to figure out what Im saying insted of leaving please.

13. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"What I did was use a sleep spell. For he's my older half-brother, and shouldn't be here... He should be home with his girlfriend and his young son."

14. keence

keence New Member

sorow went through my head, who ever his wife was must know that she had a special husband. "Oh.." I said as I started to follow my new found friend out of the ally. "You wouldnt happen to know any cut guys that are ... Um... of our kind?" I almost blushed before I got controll of myself again. I couldnt afford to let this affect me...

15. keence

keence New Member

IF I let it effect me I would be back in the same delima as I was so long ago when I had first fell for a mortal. It was sad to watch the one you love grow old and die when you were still young. I had watched and finally Broke and left him to die alone. It still came back to haunt me, in my draems i would see his face and feble hand reaching out to me. It was the night mare that I had brought on my self...

16. keence

keence New Member

SHAKING MY HEAD TO CLEAR AWAY THE THUOGHT I FOLLOWED MIKA'S HALTING WALK AND HER OTHER BROTHER CAME BEHIND ME. I WAS WAITING FOR MIKA'S ANSWER TO MY QUESTION BUT SHE SEEMED TO HAVE FORGOT ABOUT IT. BUT BEFOR I COULD SAY ANY THING MIKA STARTED TALKING. " MY BROTHER BEHIND YOU IS FREE AT THE MOMENT. HE KEEPS TRYING TO GET WITH HUMANS AND ALL, MABY YOU CAN GET HIM TO STOP THAT BAD HABIT..."

17. keence

keence New Member

My thoughts went all out to Mikas brother at this, I had went through the same thing. For a moment the picture of my love reaching out for help one last time flashed in my head.
    How had I ever been able to leave his there? Am I heartless to humans? I had no answers to these questions so I just followed behind mika.
    Her Brother was still asleep over her shoulder, swaying slowly with her step...

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

They arraive in fromt of a small shrine. a man with long white hair steps out, taking the boy from Mika.

19. keence

keence New Member

I was curious about who this man was but Mika didnt explain she just entered the shrine. Following her in, like I had any chioce with her brother behind me. It was dark which was a relief to get out of the coming dawn glare. As soon as we were a couple of steps in the shrine Mika started talking ...

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Father?" Mika looked at the man with white hair.
    He was mute. he layed the boy on a bed, breathing lightly. He turned to to me, his eyes glaring. "Who is this, Mika?" He didn't take his eyes away from me as he spoke. It sent shivers down my back. The other boy behind me came closer, his hair reflecting in the fire's of the torches around.
    Mika was mute.