Creative Writing check this out

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by keence, Oct 17, 2002.

1. keence

keence New Member

I was intimidated by the sternness in his voice, this was not some one to betray if you wanted to live long. I took a step toward him in a show that he wouldnt scar me away, "I am keence and your daughter was so kind as to help me out of a jam involving some humans. Now that you know my name might you be so kind as to tell me yours?"
    He seemed to speculate then he replied," I dont know you and you have not yet earned my trust enough to know my name. For now you may call me Master or sir take your pick." With that he turned back to Mika and started talking in a low wisper. I didnt catch what he told her but she blushed and looked embarased.
    "You will follow me please." She said and led the way...

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

mika led me to to a room. It consisted of a bed, dressers, and some clothes. there was a woman with long black hair sitting on the bed. She smiled as Mika walked in and motioned for her to come over to her. 'Who is your friend, Mika?" Her voice was soft and caring. She motioned for me to come in and take a seat on the bed. She smiled at me as I did so. "This is Keence, mother. i ran into her on the way home. She was sort of in a fix." Mika stood there, her markings slowly dissapearing. Mika's mother turned to me. "hello keence. My name is Minka Dersleycin and I'm Mika's mother. If you may, you can stay with us for a while."