Debate Chicken or egg?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

If god did put both of them down then there would be no need for this debate.

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Either way, there is no need for this thread. We will never know what god did or didn't do, putting the egg or the chicken down first or even both. We will never know the true answer untill you or i die and ask him yourself.
    (That is, saying if there is a god, which leads to a whole other subject that we will not get into.)

Endless cycle~~~~~~ ~_~ @_@ :dizzy2:

3. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Man, thats a toughie... I'd say the chicken. Why? I don't know. It just feels logical. Perhaps its one of those mysteries well never know...

4. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Ive been thinking about this..( for a min.) And i have come up with two conclusions.

1: Simply, to say that go had put them there.

2: As simplier organisms evolved one of those species hatched into a chicken.

It all depends on what you believe in....

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Honestly I think this is a rather pointless debate that some smart-alec person made up to stump people, and since there's no logical answer then it's still stumping people today. It's never going to affect our lives, or anybody's lives for that matter, so why bother with it? It's not even important.

But just for kicks, I'll do my best to come up with a somewhat reasonable answer, though there's no way to prove whether it's right.

I think the chicken evolved from another species, but in evolution, there's no spontaneous generation, and the chicken would've had to reproduce from another species, but following the specie's cycle of birth. Therefore, the egg came first.

6. Dante

Dante New Member

You mean like who really shot the sheriff? And why, exactly, mercy was taken upon the deputy?

Anyways... yeah, still for the egg only because it's the ***hole response.. Hell, DINOSAURS had eggs. ;)