Music Concerts...

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bloodberry, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

don't mind me...just happy! i get to see the eagles in concert on tuesday!! wee~~~~ <bounce bounce> sad, but it's only the second concert i've been to...collective soul was the other....very fun...what concerts everyone else been to? just to give this thread a purpose...

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I saw 'Weird Al' Yankovic in grade 6 ... must have been the Alpalooza tour. I almost saw the Tragically Hip a while back ... couldn't afford the tickets though ... that's pretty sad, considering that they weren't even that pricey ... I was just broke, I guess.

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

The last one I was at was Ozzfest(but without Ozzz{grrr}).
    I was also at Rollins Band in December last year and Therapy? in November. All good shows.

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

The only concert I attended was a BSB [BACKSTREET BOYS] Concert

It was cool!!

5. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

ummm i havent been to many at all... lessee jars of clay (good good concert!! also had ummm shaun groves and jennifer knapp i think...anyway that was fun) and newsboys and zoegirl (they were both during a conference thing so they werent looooooong concerts but concerts nontheless...) newsong w/ greg long? and somebody else...it was a bunch of bonds i dont remember...kevin derryberry(didnt like at all)...proclaim(a member of this group was my youth choir teacher at church once and his wife was our pianist--they met at our church--it was sooo cute!!--but yeah so i go to as many of their concerts as i can they were good friends *teardrop* but yeah i havent been to any others...i dont thin anyway...my friend todd is going to take me to the next 311 concert in town (bc im gonna make him ^.^) but it dont count so yeah...^.^

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I have never been to a consert .. only that time that westlife made a free consert in blackpool (which there were many artits beforethem)
    The consert started @ 6 pm and finished @ 9 pm when westlifecame finnaly @ 8 pm I guess .. and some of the people were waiting from 3 pm .. :bleed2: !

But I didnt stsy cuz I dont like westlife .. :glazed: !

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

heheh good concert...*^-^* <bounces around> god, my voice sure hurts tho lol can't believe they waited to do hotel california till almost last....lol least i got to see them and i'm happy!
    tho we didn't get home till about 3:30 in the morning...ugh...(it finished at 11:30pm...

<bounces around in a hyper but tired way>

8. Zanza

Staff Member

I am so happy for you B.B .. :D

I hope that either LINKIN PARK or even LIMBIZKIT make a consert here to injoy it like you did :D

9. Energizer Bunny

ooo i was just telling someone today that i had to go to a linkin park concert if they ever came anywhere near here...that would soooo rock

10. Zanza

Staff Member

You realize EB that I would kill you if you go :anger2: .. right ?
    Nah .. I am just kidding .. :p

I will kill you if only you didnt take a picture of them and gave me some .. :D

;)

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

unless they say you aren't supposed to bring cameras(like my ticket stub said, but ppl did anyways) lol
    linken park will never be in my town, fargo yes, prolly, but not here,....the civic center charges way more than most bands are willing to pay..tho Poison will be here in august i guess...(it's concert month up here loll) and the state fair i neeeeeeeeed to go to this year....huey lewis is playng!!!! i've loved his stuff since i was a kid lol*^-^*

12. Energizer Bunny

lol!! huey lewis and the news was that what they were called...(something like that unless i am totally mistaking which is very possibly but yeah thats cool lol and poison is awesome too you guys get a bunch of the old groups we get most of the new bands and stuff hardly any classics come here:( not to complain new is good...okay ill stop now

13. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

well if i can find out if anyone else is going to the concert on the Hill in Helifax.. I might just be going to see Our Lady peace, the Tragically Hip and 2 other bands on canada Day!!>... I want to go bad!

KaMe

14. Energizer Bunny

oooo our lady peace thats another good group "i know youre out there youre somewhere out there..." what was their older hit they had another one right...cant remember it though

15. rei

rei New Member

uhm.. ive never been to a concert i suppose, but i go to shows to see more underground local bands quite regularly.. i suppose the bigest show ive been to was a hatebreed show.. but i dont like them, i went to see poison the well.. i suppose the reason i dont go to concerts because i dont like much pop music, except if it came from the 80s! heh..

16. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I've never been to a concert before, but I'm pondering on going to the Weezer concert coming up (in NJ and NY the 22 and 23 or something :) ) That'd be cool. Weezer's great. :D

17. rei

rei New Member

weezer! arent the strokes playing w/ them for a few shows, wouldnt it be cool to see them?? hehe.. anyways..weezer is very rad.. even though i regret buying the green album..

18. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yup. Weezer's playing with Dashboard Confessional and The Strokes (on some nights). My brother freaked, 'cause they didn't tour for their last album, only a couple shows in Us and Japan, so he's psyched.

19. rei

rei New Member

how rad.. im kinda over the dashboard confessional things now, they annoy me.. but i would love to see the strokes.. and weezer is something that everyone should see..
    they actually played out here recently though.. hmm.. theyll be here around august i think.. maybe ill partake in that event. it will be my first 'real concert'.. *shutter* arena rock.. hehe!

20. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well Folks.. tomorow Morning At 10 Am My time Ill be heading out with some friends For sure to see the Tragicaly Hip and Our lady peace Concert! So you wont see heads or tails of me till next monday.. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

KaMe