Music Concerts...

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bloodberry, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

have a grand time kame!! i know ya will and you have to tell us how awesome it was when you return

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hope it was fun, babes*^-^* i guess poison is up here (again) in early august...<shrugs> first concert here in a loooooooooooong time

3. rei

rei New Member

poison? like 80's-hair-metal-talk-dirty-to-me poison? how cool.. that would be interesting to see.. cheesy.. but in the nicest way!
    hehe

*heart* rei

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yeah, butt metal band poison...lol and in theory, the ***-man(assistant manager) here is (the one that wants to see poison again) is gonna see korn in minneapolis umm...next week i believe...may even get backstage...him finding that sony rep pending..lol

5. rei

rei New Member

ack.. id see butt rockin metal over korn anyday.. blah.. hehe.. hmm.. i wonder if poisons come through california yet.. prolly i think they started the tour here.. oh well.. ima dork.. id be all 'woo! poison!!' surrounded by a bunch of smelly retired groupies.. hehe..

*heart* rei

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Woo, Poison! I'd like to see them. Woo, Butt-metal(I usualy call it thrash, but to each their own)!
    Suicidal Tendancies are playig in a couple of weeks, so I'll probably go to that if it's not over 18s only. Which I hope it isn't. I also hope there'll be a good mosh pit. Woo, Moshing!

7. rei

rei New Member

woo! butt*rock! woo thrash!! woo mosh pits filled with middle aged bar*flies and ex*head*banger rekindling their coolness!! hehe..

*heart* rei

8. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i went to one or two concerts with my mam and sis when i was younger
    the only real concert (excluding bands playing in pubs) i went to n my own were REM , BLur, and metallica

needless to say metallica was the only decent one :) amazing show

on the bus up to REM me an d my two friends were discussing the upcoming concert and i asked "so which one of us likes rem anyway".. apparently none of us, we just wanted to get out of the house for a bit. what a great way to spend 40 quid

damnit rei, you get cooler with every post :)

9. rei

rei New Member

tonite im opting out of a concert/show.. my friends brother's band is opening and well she wont be there so while the guys do their *hardcore dancing* i wont have anyone to talk to.. the next concert im going to for sure is cattle and the locust.. ive seen them both play bunches both apart and together, but i suppose that this one doesnt count.. its not really really large scale, but itll be a a nice sized venue and most likely sell out fast, like the last one.. i got in though *heheh* i love having helpful friends!

awww.. mordeths so sweet. i didnt notice he wrote that til now, and hes gone.. i miss him.

*heart* rei[​IMG]

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I went to an N*Sync concert back in...10th grade. It was really wierd, I swear I was the only guy in the section. Things you do for dates...*sigh*

11. rei

rei New Member

im might go with my mom to see the bangles.. you know *walk like an egyptian*.. cause she loves them and i dont hate them either.. anything better than the time i was going to see bon jovi with her.. i got made fun of soo bad.. ack.. oh well. woo the bangles!! i guess.. itll be my first really concert, concert.. if you dont count hatebreed.. puke.

*heart* rei

12. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Walk like an egytian eh.

That reminds me I'm going to see Nile in October
    That's gonna kick so much ***.
    Moshing to death metal cannot be beat [​IMG]

13. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Never really been to a concert, unless hanging in someone's living room counts. Real concerts hurt my ears. Closest I've been is my Pillows concert DVD. sweet happiness..

14. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

The only band I've watched is a local band here in the Philippines, and they're called FreeStyle. I just love them, their songs are so mellow. I love those kind of songs. :glazed:

15. rei

rei New Member

nile?! ooo, mad hamish.. im ever so envious..

*heart* rei

16. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Well I figured someone who listens to Cattle Decapitation could apreciate that.

Speaking of which. Aren't they on tour at the moment?

17. rei

rei New Member

you like cattle?? .. i dont think they are.. not at the moment at least.. but i heard theyll be touring soon with phobia[uck!] & misery index in september, and possibly joining the cannibal corpse fall u.s. tour.. yup.. good times. i dunno if theyll be touring around you though, which sucks. but if they do, i recommend you see them, its a good show, great band..
    but at least you get to see nile, like i said ,envy.. but hey, i get cattle on a regular basis!

*heart* rei

18. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Not really, I've never listened to them. I'll check them out sometime. They'd be in the same vein as Canibal Corpse and the like, right?
    Yeah that's the tour I hear they were gonna be in. Canibal Corpse, Cattle Decapition and another band. I can't remember and it's gonna bug the hell out of me until I do remember.

AAAarggh it's there in my brain but I can't get at it.

I hate it when this happens.

19. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

It's Macabre.

Just checked it on the Metal Blade website.

I had to do it. Or it'd be picking at my brain all day.

20. Dark Phire

Dark Phire New Member

hmmm...concerts/shows i have been too...
    TOOL
    OZZFEST (this year)
    Kittie, My Ruin, Flaw and Skinlab (I left before kittie...they played last)
    Soil and Skinlab
    Injected and Default (i regret paying money to sit there and have injected tell us how "metal" they are...I got pissed, left and lit my ticket on fire in the parking garage...)

uh, thats bout it, I hope to see Soilwork in concert and I wanna see Ill Nino in a club setting , would be awesome