Art Cool tattoo's!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by KaMeKaZi, Apr 7, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Im not geting the sign of the void tattoo on myself.. and waiting five years... ummmmm whatever floats your boat.. but you could always start with something small that you like now.. somewhere where if you dont want to show it off you dont have to..

That way it gives you a better feel for the tattoo and helps your choice about getting a big tattoo later on in life..

Thats how i look at it..

KaMe

2. rei

rei New Member

im not getting any big tatoos for a while.. i have ideas for them but no set amount of months or years to wait to get them. just when i get to the time in my life when something huge and perment wont be so overwhelming.. till then im getting my cross on my hip. hidden. unless i choose to show it. as for a void sign.. cute. just not a forehead, hehe. my friend is going to get a self destuct button on his wrist. i though it was neat sounding.. i little extreme and a little too visable. but i think its interesting.. anyway, im rambling.. hehe..

*heart* rei

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, seeing as I'm here... You see that little yellow thing in my sig? That'll probably be my first tattoo. It's the kanji for "kokoro", it means mind, heart or spirit. I'll probably get it on my chest, not very big but noticable.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Is that called Kokoro ?? I thought it called "fu" :sweat2: !!!!

Zanza .. allways baka when it comes to Japanese !!

5. rei

rei New Member

im getting snow in kanji at the nape[sp?] of my neck..

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Well I don't really plan on getting a tattoo anytime soon, but I think the flame design on the wrists of Chester Bennington (from Linkin Park) looks really cool. I gave that tattoo to a character I role-played before. And another character, Jian, had the number 4 on fire tattooed on his back with razor wire wrapping around it. Maybe when I'm older and such I'll get a tattoo, of course nothing like Jian's. ^^;; Don't ask me why I'm posting this, really. :p

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

If i can get this picture modified a small amount im going to get it for a tattoo.. its amazing!

KaMe

8. rei

rei New Member

*****in. im not sure if that a good word to decribe an angel though! hehe..

*heart* rei

9. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

my friend recently got a tatoo so I'm feeling very immitatable at the moment
    if I was to get one i would LOVE this
    http://zion.nuigalway.ie/~mordeth/milli.jpg
    it's an image i found YEARS ago on the net, and I haven't a clue what it means/stands for. but it's really neet

10. rei

rei New Member

i love tribal*ish tatoos more than any other kind. and that one is very nice, it doesnt nessicarily mean anything.. but i dont think it would be that hard to get some idea. a library could possibly have a book of symbolic meanings of tribal icons.
    im thinking of get 'tap' tatoos on the back of my legs. tap is old school tribal tatooing, that is still done in many pacific islands. yup.

*heart* rei

11. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

yeah there are so many different things that id like.. a Ying Yang of a blue and red Dragons.. that Angel.. so many more.. Man its hard to decide.. and things that big cost a lot of cash!

KaME

12. Kat

Kat New Member

Tattooes

Well whatever floats your boat. And BTW I'm only waiting five years so that I don't do something dumb, AND I AM only fifteen so tattooes aren't exactly allowed by my parents...BUT I like the tribal design you had there, I would get that one done if I were you. So have fun!

13. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#