Outlaw Star Universe Crew of the Bebop Versus the Crew of the Outlaw Star?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jul 5, 2004.

?

Who would win?

1. Outlaw Star and Crew

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bebop and Crew

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Kokoro

Kokoro New Member

Hand to Hand, Spike VS Gene

Let's try to imagine both of them WITHOUT any weapons, that would make it more fair. In that case...

SPIKE!!!

Yeah, I havn't seen Outlaw Star in a while, but I think it would be a great fight between the two and a close call, but with Spike as the victor.

Bebop VS Outlaw Star?

Sorry Bebop, but the Outlaw Star has two AI's running it with a pilot, Bebop just has Jet.

It's unfair, but the Outlaw Star would probably win.

But remember, they are two totally different styles, one is more realistic over the other.

Kokoro

2. -Vicious-

-Vicious- New Member

just watched 1 of each and the technology and weaponry on outlaw star is defenitly more advanced then cowboy bebop. but since i like bebop and crew better i chose cowboy bebop.

-just for fun lets judge who has cooler names. bebop crew or the outalw star peeps. i for one think that Spike is a way cooler name then gene. gene is a girls name. Ugene is a guys name. i dont remember any of the other people from outlaw star so u give your opinions.-

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Bebop is slow but good, they can do anything as long as that nut Andy isn't in the way... :rolleyes: stupid Andy...

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

well, poll or no poll, who has the movie???? enough said~_^

5. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

Sadly, I don't have the move :( , but I have seen it :D . Those of you out there who havn't seen it, I have 2 words for you, "WATCH IT!" It's a great movie and I'll have to go with Lucky on this one.

6. sclerf

sclerf New Member

bebop vs. Outaw star...mmm.... well, I'd have to say that for the crew facing it off that it would have to be team Bebop, Spike and crew kick serious azz. but for ship to ship, the bebop stands no chance whatsoever, I mean, the ship looks like it's about to fall apart right there! not to mention, Gene kick's tush with the grapler system. so it's a tie! Sry!!! :(

7. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

beebop vs outlaw star i never thought of it that way even though idid think they were the same once well the ship from out law star is more supirior in weaponry but i would have to go with the crew from beebop they got the best pilots you cant beet them ;)

also ship to ship they cant win

8. Muse

Muse New Member

Right on the money. Kudos, bro. ^^

I think, from a serious, ***NON-BIASED*** perspective, Bebop takes the stage as the best overall series.

Look at the overall structure of the two, seriously consider them, in an intelligent, (and I'll repeat that) an I N T E L L I G E N T way. Outlaw Star is a total sack of crap. It has a plotline that makes Blue's Clues look like it was written by Aristotle, and characters that are about as attachable as a piece of tape to a stick of melted butter, (especially Gene.) It has a few good fight scenes. Good but totally bogus, what the crap is with the caster? That's an excuse for a quick ending to a battle because everyone knows he can't win without it.

Cowboy Bebop, while it's still not purely realistic, the fightscenes are incredible, and not overdone. The characters are likeable, andnone of them are ANNOYING!! *cough, hack* Aisha *hack..* or completely blown out of proportion. In other words: Nobody is chopping buses in half with a frickin Boken. The plot... is... D E E P, and capturing. The whole Byronic hero thing is very well done, and there are so many other stories laced into the main story that all share their own depth.
    The story is allegorical, and has a purpose.

In short: Cowboy Bebop = classy & polished.
    Outlaw Star = Anime-Cookie-Cutter-Spacey-Cat-Chick-B.S.-Done-It-A-Million-Times-Never-Really-Made-It. (heh, gee that's not biased at all)

9. DrainReaper

DrainReaper New Member

who would win their is no competition spike could take on the outlaw star all by himself he is a tuff guy

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Hmmm. Honestly I would have to say outlaw star would kick bebops butt. Sure Spike can fight with a gun as good as Gene can. But Gene has specialty bullets unlike Spike.

As far as ships go. Outlaw Star.