cross shaped scar and other unreal anime ocurrances

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Sagara_Sanosuke, May 5, 2003.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

*laughs* thats kinda why i didnt want RK here in america...then all those little kids will think they really know Kenjutsu when they dont...and then all the parents of those kids will make fun of us REAL kendoka...oh btw most of Kenshins techniques are quite effective in a fight *laughs again*

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

yeah but they wouldn't be exicuted right without proper instruction! and yes i know! the parents up my street their little kids watch Kenshin adn they ask me "Awww isn't that cute she studying a sword like Kenshin! Its nice that she still has time to play aruond!" oh my gosh...you don't know how mad i was...all i said was "Its Itto style ma'am quite different from Hiten Mitsurugi style...and this is a real sword..." i said calmly with a kind and fake smile...i went to teh back and i sliced a bamboo tree in half...That is one of the few things that ever get me mad...

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

*laughs* its quite a pain is the @$$. people always say that i do this because of Kenshin...not quite...ive been studying Kenjutsu longer than ive been studying Kenshin...thats just one thing that kind of annoying *scratches out* REALLY REALLY annoying...

4. DistantSamurai

yeah and they ask me where they can get a sword like mine...i'm like this sword is a genuine article...and you shouldn't let your kids have swords without instruction!!! and i turn and walk away...the ladies aroudn here are so rude sometimes...

5. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Ack, that would be annoying. My parents advise me not to run around teh neighborhood with my bokken or else somebody would call teh police. ^_^ So I used to practice in teh house... that ended pretty fast, I broke 14 lightbulbs in 2 months. It's not that I didn't hav control, but the ceiling is so low compared to teh huge strokes of teh bokken, and I am almost 6 foot.

6. DistantSamurai

WOW your tall!! hehe i can't practice in teh house because it wouldn't be good manners according to my sensei and plus i would break things as well and my parents would slaughter me...weird annalegy for this specific subject but anywya...

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

wow...people always give me weird looks when im practicing with my Katana

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

well i guess this isnt unreal but the first opening *Sobakasu* you see all the characters even if you havent met them in the anime. and when Sano cuts down that tree with his Zanbatou he makes cuts equal to his shoulders but when you see the trees fall the cuts at his ankles. and in episode 10 the title screen shows Aoshi with his Twin Kodachi....