Celebrations Damn School Arghhh !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Darn School Arghhh !!!

huff...pufff...darn school, i hate it, and guess what i hav it tomorow, so i was just letting my anr out into a post, don't you just hate packing your bag for school, and your just thinking about the lessons your gonna be in, graphics, urghhh, maths..URGHHHHH,FRENCH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! stupd french arghhhhhhhhh, i hate french, well this isn't all pam, becuase i'm also saying that you won't be seeing as many as my posts everywere, so sigh, is there anyone else who already has to go to school ?

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

*sobs* *sobs* I have to go to sch**l tomorrow too!!
    I have French FIRST THING TOMORROW!!!!
    A vocabulary test too *wails*, then a maths test on Tuesday.
    DARN YOU EVIL EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!
    I can't think right during sch**l time, I'm usually ok, but shc/&l is soooo depresssinggg......

3. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

Dito, I start school tomorrow to. I have PE first period so I have to change really fast to go all the way across campus for math. But I'm in the dance unit so it's pretty cool. But I love school suprizingly, I get to see all my friends! But 7 periods really boring.

4. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

I'm not ready to go back. NOOOOO. Oh well. we have to go back sometime I guess.:rolleyes: The one thing I hate about going back to school is when you first walk into the school and you start slipping and sliding on the newly waxed floors:eek:! It sucks! Plus also having to get use to a whole new class schedule.:glazed: Oh well I won't stress myself out yet besides I don't even start back till tuesday. So just one extra day!!:glazed:

~Washu

5. Odin

Odin Member

I like school . . . and won't really mind going back tomorrow. Except for my physics class which has a horrible teacher. >.<
    -Odin

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

At least you have somewhere to go to...

I'm unemployed! :(

I liked the easy days where i just did my homework and had to forget about it.

Enjoy while you can... muahahaha :p

7. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

u have to go back to school tommorow. lol. i have about 3 more weeks till i go back. but when i do.... itll be worse than all of u's, cause i am going to a new school where noone noes me. and to make it worse, it is an all boys school. with all boys. and no girls. and no girls. and NO GIRLS! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    *dies

8. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

School. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I've got till the 24th! And i get to...work..so...f0ck.

9. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

GEEeeZZzz.....Youz Guyz are LuCkY;)

10. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

going back wednesday the 8th yay dont wanna go back to that den of evil they call school *hiss* but i miss all my buds they were like all away during the holidays!! :( but yeah schools some great stuff >.<

11. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Yeah the only thing that I miss is my friends too. Nothing else really......I donno:rolleyes: School's okay I guess......:)

12. Naru

Naru New Member

Well school does suck right now...only cuz I have an ISU that I didnt start because I was lazy and didnt want to think so meh at that! LOL! but then again I have cooking and mmmmmm *drool* all that food soo tasty. Eww But then that pig disection *shudders* mm mm Nothing like having those yummy pig insides to ruin that delishish food :(.. At least they are two pds apart, by then its off my mind..Anyways hehe...:rolleyes:

13. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

Hmmm.......pig disection......That sounds so sick.:dizzy: See those are things that make some of the things that make us never want to ever go back to school. * ShUdDeRs*

14. Naru

Naru New Member

Its...umm interesting we already did a sheep heart and a frog.. LOL BMS said hes upset because he was sick when they did his major disection lol. He missed the day.

15. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

LOL! If it were me I would have been staying home on purpose that day!:p

16. Naru

Naru New Member

Actually its gross at first, but when they make you touch it its not that bad..its that smell that makes me nearly puke...

17. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

EWW >_<. I remember doing all that in Biology some years back. I don't do well with Disections. I mean I don't get all histerical and crazy but.....I donno.....its just not for me.:D if you know what I mean.

18. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

well, we had to disect a cows heart, and the people who didnt want to do it had to go to this room at the back of the science room, and then they got to use the comps. the rooms had windows on them so the teacher could see what the kids inside where doing, and the kids on the inside could see wat we were doing. not that they would want to, that was why they where there in the first place.
    so...me and my friends decided it would be funny to throw the cows hearts at the windows, just to freak out the girls inside. we did it and it was funny as hell.
    of coarse we all go into trouble and we got two after school detentions. we also had to carry all the hearts to this truck to get them thrown away. or eaten, i dunno.
    anywayz, me and my friends thought it would be funny to tip the stuff on the principals car. well, my friends thought it would be funny. i didnt really, but anywayz...
    well, me and my friend where carrying the bucket to the carpark, and then we where about half way there, i slipped and the stuff tipped everywhere, and, naturally we bolted.
    next day, the much of the school stank, and we where called to the office.
    2 months after school detention.

just thought id write this...

19. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

See that's funny. But it would have sucked for me if I had been one of those girls:eek: I can only tolerate so much of that ya know..........

20. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i feel bad now...
    :(

just kidding
    it's PHUN to be evil
    :D :D :D
    mwhahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!