Celebrations Damn School Arghhh !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

LOL:D Yeah I GuEsS........;)

2. Naru

Naru New Member

Hey
    I just knew you all want to hear this ;) hehe anyways..Today I came to class thought i had to do the pig thing alone but she was late anyways. Well we had to cut the mouth I dont know if it was the smell or what but i just started feeling sick..The teacher came over to help thats when I started to feel really cold then hot and had that awful sour taste. The point where he was like hey have a look at this beautie (the inside of its mouth, not bad but hey) I said I saw it and hes like ya ok they just laughed at me because It looked like an excuse. He said I started looking pretty green, and to go get some air. So I went to the bathroom and I was completely white almost missed the stall but kept swallowing and I was fine anyways..It was pretty funny to me anyways.

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

you got to a pig!!!!!!!!!!! me too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow school eh?? whats that ??? :D... i start next week.. soo nervous i am soo nervous... good luck to you all :)
    and wasnt it? did you name your piggy? ours was a gurl and we named her Chunky Butt :D

4. Naru

Naru New Member

Yep mines a girl we named her Charlette..Shes really small the teacher spread the back legs and its skin ripped. According to this graph she is only a 10 day old fetus

5. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

we had pigs as well ours was...um Borky yeah our group couldnt decide babe or porky so yeah ^-^ they were cute kinda...before we cut em up... :( poor piggys...

6. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

The pigs were GrOsS but I thought the cows were even WoRsE. I remmeber the day we were disecting cows and their were so many people in class who couldn't take it. A couple of people were getting sick before they could even make it to the bathroom!
    :(

But I on the other hand actually did ok. I mean I didn't get sick so I was glad for that.:dizzy2:

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Naru, it could be worse.

I mean, a year after dissecting a pig, I got to dissect a cat in biology.

A CAT.

And it wasn't fetal, either. We were using stray cats that had been put down. A fully grown cat.

We put a party hat on ours!:D

8. wow, i've got a biger respose than i fough i'd get, but its tuesday and school is goiong fine, but i still hate it,

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

The pig dissection was so fun when I got to do it in grade 11 XD Our group named the pig Portia and our teacher, Ms. Grant yelled at all of us to have respect for the pig when dissecting. But I found the whole thing kind of interesting(except for the smell of fermeldaheide(sp?)) and then at the end of it all I said "that'll do pig, that'll do!"

School is okay for me since I only have English and French right now, but with my crazy English teacher it feels like 5 classes put together >_<;; I hope I do well on my in-class essay on Hamlet tomorrow... Exams are coming up soon and I can't wait to have this semester over with.

10. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Its always hard going to school after a break.It looks like every school except mine started on the 6th,I had to go back on the 2nd.

11. Naru

Naru New Member

Well its always nice to have some extra days off..Neph I know in grade 12 Biology you have to disect cats..lol Our teacher knew we were happy to see those poor frogs, but whoa *JUST THRILLED* to see him bring in a full grown dead cat..it was SO flat the guys sitting at the side were asking if they ran over the cats just so we could disect lol!

12. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

i hate school i kinda throw out or (whatever is it) in the lessons.
    I HATE SCHOOL :mad:

13. lil washu y2k

lil washu y2k New Member

i hate school too! awwww, its so broing

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Metoo.... i don't wanna goto school.....