Manga Demon Diary

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by femme_fatale, Jul 15, 2003.

1. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

hehe, Iv'e read the first 4 books so far.
    (can't wait till March for the next one now >.<)
    anyway, I read somewheres that this was a shounen ai series, I suppose I can see why someone would think so but I'm not so sure myself.
    (not that it really makes a diffrence becuse I still have to wait till March for book 5 >.>)

2. Lizzy-kun

Lizzy-kun New Member

I've only read book one of the series so far. It seemed cool, what with the great artwork and all, but i kept getting confused about the actual gender of some of the characters. :sweat2: :sad: :dizzy2:

3. Charlie

Charlie Guest

Knew I'd seen that 'Femme Fatale' pic. somewhere....good artwork.

4. Bookworm_42901

Bookworm_42901 New Member

I've only read the first one but from what Raven says I should be able to get it now :catgirl: or order it through my supplier. YEAH Reanef is adorable and so sexy, and cute in the 100% Bi-shonen look

5. Kawaii-Neko

Kawaii-Neko New Member

I adore Demon Diary, and Kara's art ish teh bomb!! :D

I've read up to Vol 6, i cant wait till teh 7th one comes out ^_^

(GO Eclipse~!)

6. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Y'know, I almost bought the first two volumes when they cropped up really cheap on eBay - then I found out they'd been printed to read left to right. ~_~; Blegh. Does anyone know if there are or will be right-to-left-printed volumes of Demon Diary? I know that sometimes both versions are released - it was done with the Evangelion manga a few years ago. *is picky about getting authentic manga*

7. Washu

Washu New Member

Oh yah i read Demon Diary when I went to America...its pretty cool. Its funny and whatnot...like i said its pretty cool...but i just cant find the second one :anger2: ...

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I LOVE DEMON DIARY! My best friend, known as Akasha here, introduced it to me and we've read all of them except for the last book (I don't remember the books by number). It's awesome!

9. Shinji_Ikari2k4

Shinji_Ikari2k4 New Member

Me too! :)

I love demon diary too i've got the first 6 books and am now waiting for the last book to come out. I like how raenef just doesn't have a clue. Also eclipses reaction when he gets humiliated. But i am really looking forward to see how raenef will be in book seven will he be a doughy cutie or a medulla oblongata phrases type of person :p

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Same here, which Raenof do you like better? (I think i spelled his name wrong... sorry....lol and i call myself a fan of demon diary.... ^_^;;;)

11. Shinji_Ikari2k4

Cute is better :p

I like cute raenef theres a much better atmosphere to the manga when raenef is clueless but it is nice to give the manga a shock when he goes full on psychopath in manga 5 and 6. He can be real cute but he can be a real true through and through bad guy too!!!

But what will happen in volume 7 i need to know and when is it out?

I hope that raenef will keep some of his new found knowledge and give his friends some payback (although he did blast them all to smitherines in volume 6).

12. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

I absolutely love DD. One of my best friends Tyler (also known as Mirran Neko in most anime/manga things) lent me the first 4 and I loved them. Believe it or not but DD was really the first manga I ever read and it got ma hooked on manga and I even started my own collection. I've only read the first 4 and I can't wait till I have enough money/they come out to read the rest.

Just one question: Do you think they might make it an anime? (I hope so) :catgirl:

13. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Well volume 6 & 7 are in Canada now. I think they have been for a while actually. I am probably going to get them tommorow at A.N. 2004 :anime:

14. Shinji_Ikari2k4

New life to thread :p

At last i have volume seven and yes it was good cool super spells and true payback from the embarrissment from volume 1 also some little extras **audience makes appreciative noises**

15. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

i love demon diary :anime: it was the first manga book series i started on, oh and yah, the art kinda looks like clamp art