Manga Doujinshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Blue Crow, May 7, 2003.

1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Has anyone ever made a doujinshi(I hope I spelled that right).Or,have you ever read one?I mean a non hentai or yaoi one(gross).I was thinking about making one.First I considered Cowboy Bebop,but my style isn't detailed enough to make a Cowboy Bebop one.I was thinking about an Inuyasha or Burn Up one.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

i've never made one but when you do make one, do inu-yasha, post it so i can read it

3. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Can you tell me what doujinshi is? I did a search but couldn't find anything conclusive. Thanks.

4. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

It's a fan made manga of a pre-existing property.I think.

5. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Well, i have several Saber Marionette fanfictions. If you can draw the SMJ girls perhaps you could make a doujin out of some of my stories :)

6. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

Lol, I'd love to, but I cannot even draw a stick figure properly.

Attached Files:

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Wow! That is a BEAUTFUL stick figure!!

I've made a bunch of doushinji. ^_^ I did a Wish one, which was Chibi since I can't draw like CLAMP, too beautiful! And I've done several Zelda doushinjis. I just started getting into doushinji making last week, so that's all I've done... -_- They're not horribly bad as far as art, but I don't put them online cuz I can't make them look more professional, since I don't have stuff liek PSP.

8. Kawaii-neko163

wow just amazing that u can draw! ican but i have'ta look at a picture. im getting better though. i can draw most ofthe body but the hand ares so hard and the bodies aren always even or right. like that legs are too short ya no. i can't really draw the wrinkles in the clothes either.

9. UFOtaku

Yeah, porportions are a huge problem, but you really realize if you look at most of your manga, that it's mostly heads and upper body anyway. And I hate hands too!! Clothes folds (or wrinkles) are lots of fun.

10. ange&démon

ange&démon Guest

blue crow , you can to say if we 've ever made a fanfiction , i suppose , because a doujinshi is a manga x
    ex: evangelimoon or dragon ball z x ... for the more famous ..
    well , I did not never made but I like to write stories and draw it ...
    I make actualy a manga , his name is SHINGI & YURI ... its a demon story with lot of fight ....
    ( I'm french , my english is not very well , sorry .. in talking with you , maybe it will be better .. )

11. Kawaii-neko163

uh okay.
    yea if u knew how to draw them correctly. i like drawing but never seem to have the time and when i do i don't feel like it. it's weird. some day i'll get better than i am now. I'll draw a pic and u can rate it!! i won't look at another pic either like i do most often. heehee.

12. faye

faye Guest

wow...

i've been read many of dujinshi..
    yeah a lot of them is an echi or a little hentai ..
    but, a doujinshi have two meaning, a mangaka amateur and a mangaka who's make another story from an original...(i guess)
    but i wonder why..a lot of them is hentai...or yaoi/yuri..
    there always much srtange relationship...

hey i can draw to!!!not too bad,but still need a lot of practice..
    the most hard for me is the way our character look when we look it from every side..ex. i still can't draw a character from under horizone line( i mean from down side...?)
    sigh....

sorry, my english is very bad...
    gomenne!

13. cardcaptormika2

cardcaptormika2 New Member

I made a doushinji of Shaman King after i read my first issue of shonen jump.....

14. Fushigi Rockna

I drew a YGO one, stopped when I ran out of inspiration (duels are hard to draw). Actually, I did it like months ago, and over that time, from drawing the thing, my style improved. Crossed arms. Got 'em down baby! :D Kaiba's hair is however STILL and issue, I;ve onyl done those wretched bangs right TWICE *see art forum to see* I did a pretty good Malik and Jounouchi tho, but my Yugi suck along with Honda... Anzu was THAT bad, and Mokuba's hair became even more screwed up...

I'm actually thinking of starting an Angelic Layer one...

Oh, another reason I stopped the YGO one, I ran out of paper. :( Seriously.

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

meh i might do a trigun dojinshi or whatnot oneday...that is after i get down on drawing all the chars well..

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I'm making one of Inuyasha when he was little kid. Maybe in the future I'll scan it and post it here.

17. UFOtaku

Awww.... Inu-Yasha as a kid! How cyooot! XD

18. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I decided to do one of Lupin instead.I will try to post it here when(if) I get it done.

19. UmiRyuuzaki45

UmiRyuuzaki45 New Member

I'm trying to load up on my resouces to do an Inuyasha doujinshi. But whenever I go to Border's the selection is too great. (I really want Inuyasha book #9). Anyway's I also collect Ranma 1/2 because it's still by the same person. Plus since Kagome's gonna be wearing more athletic clothe's in mine, I need Ranma 1/2 to see how she draws the bodie's. Anyway, i'm practicing a lot to get the character's right. I still can't do Inuyasha. I got Kagome down. Kikyou's okay (not that she's gonna be in My doujinshi much, maybe to get killed). umm...Miroku looks mor elike his anime counterpart. I haven't yet began practice on Naraku. I don't have enough paper reference for Sango (all the good pics of her are on the comp). I have Inuyasha 12. Anyway, I might try my hand at drawing Kanna and Kagura. And POSSIBLY Kouga. Shippo come's out lookin posessed or something. Kirara I haven't started. Myoga seems simle but I still haven't started him. And also my backgrounds need work. If I want them to come out absolutely correct I need to look and copy (not trace). My tree's are in too much of a CLAMP stlye. I can do the well!!!. not much of an accomplishment huh. Anyway I really need to work on my bodies 'cuz Rumiko-san does them, like, short...or something. I do mine elongated, like in Magic Knight Rayearth. But I can do the chest okay. Yet again I rant on. Gomen minna-san. I just love to type.

20. Kawaii-neko163

DUDE. Be FREAKIN happy you can draw trees!!! I always have to have everything perfect so it can be diffcult for me to draw. CLAMP is amazing.
    Fushigi Rockna Yea do that!!! Cuz angelic layer is amazing!! Oujirou is my favorite!! I tried drawing him...but eheheheheheheheh....i got so fustrated with his hair and face that I gave. I'm gonna give another attempt after my finals and school is all done. june 19 after 10:00 AM will be when I can breathe again....then begin getting bored. hmmm...oh yea!! I'd try to create a doujinshi...but I really gotta get better at drawing first. heehee....I wanna see all you's people's drawing and drool at your amazing skills and sit and weep at how pathetic mine are. lots of luck!!:D