RPG Archives DragonBallZ Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I thought of making a DragonBallZ Rpg.. Some RolePlayers I know are already aware of it. Me and YamiGirl have agreed on a StoryLine.. So now you just need to fill in the blanks.

Characters
    Goku: Gohan_Darkmoor
    Gohan:
    Goten:
    Trunks: Akasha
    Krillin:
    Android 18: Sorcyness
    Piccolo:
    Vegeta: Gohan_Darkmoor
    Pan: Kelwyn
    Made Up Characters
    YamiGirl: YamiGirl
    Kokoro: DigitalDog
    Athena: Athena
    Bad Guys
    Android 24: Sorcyness
    Android 25: Athena

You can be one of them.. or make your own. Here's what you should know:

-Power levels are equal to everyone.
    -If you fight with some sort of monster that's been made up... Dont just post *Sends a sword blast* or *Kicks* or whatever.. Describe what's around you.. Otherwise it'll turn into a big chunk of spam.

Note: Gohan_Darkmoor is my Co-Game Master what he says, you shut up and do.

I hope this works,
    Sorcyness

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yeah people, what Sorcy said. Hee Hee. Okay here's my character Yay.
    Yamigirl: She is related to Goku. She is his nice but Goku nor Vegita know about it or her. She's 18 years old, has long green, gold, lavander hair, Lavander eyes. She wears a strappless halter top which shows her belly. She wear's short shorts (Her clothes are all black), knee high boots, a pair of goggles and a Headband which cover's her forhead. If the headband is taken off, she can hardy control her powers. She is a close friend to Trunks too.

3. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Ok I'll be my own character, Kokoro.

Kokoro has dark blue hair that is in a middle positioned ponytail. She wears a black t-shirt with teal baggy capris and those gloves with that tips cut off.

She mainly uses the elements pf water and lightning. Her weapon is a dagger. At first she isn't the friendly sort but once the rest get to know her she is pretty nice. Her traveling companion is a half wolf, half smooth collie pup named Megami.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'll be my own character... Athena.. lol... okay she's going to be the younger sister of Vegeeta that he thought had died and she to doesn't know how to control her powers and has black hair that goes down to her ankles and is always in a braid, she has deep blue eyes and unlike her brother is very kind and peaceloving... she also is a very good martial artist like Veegeta and she is about 16 yrs old because she was put in a suspended sleep and has somehow ended up on earth. Vegeeta will only recognize her because of her braid, she normally wears white cotton shirts and blue jeans.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: I think we can start.. anyone who want to join in can.

IC: The World Martial Arts tounament was coming soon. Android 18 was training on her own on a field. "Only a week" #18 thought to herself and continued training.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked around, she heard that a martial arts tournament was starting and immediately began to train.
    "Maybe I'll find a part of my family."

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl was at home training. Her powers were good but she felt if she were to be a champion fighter, She'd have to traine some more befor it would be over.

8. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Kokoro couldn't train until her grandfarther stopped lecturing about stupid stuff. As she yawned her grandfarther finally stopped after an hour of lectures. Kokoro got up and left for the backyard "Man, I only got a week and this is the only time I have" With that she started her training in a small shed. Her grandfarther, mother, and little sister could hear the thmp thmp thmp of the shed. She was detirmined to win.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"YAAAAH!" Android 18 yelled and sent an energy blast along the field, she made it turn sides, it was going directly for her. She sent another energy blast and they both dissapeared in an explosion. Then she dissapeared and appeared into the air, she started punching and kickcing everywhere.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl needed to traine someplace else. She was in an area where there were to many people and they could get hurt. Yamigirl started to fly to find someplace else to fight when she heard a distress call in the city. She went to check it out.

Pedestrian: Ahhhh!!!! Help me!!!! Help!!! He's getting away!!!

Yamigirl lands and talks to the pedestrian Woman.

Yamigirl: What happened?

Pedestrian: They kidnapped my son!!!!

Yamigirl sees two big guys flying with the woman's son.

Yamigirl: I'll take a look and see if i can catch these guys.

Yamigirl goes undercover and flies low to follow them.

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Android 18 was still training, they saw two guys flying holding a kid which kept on hitting them to get down, also a girl following them. She sent an energy blast and teleported near the two guys. She punched one in the stomach, then hit him on the head hard, he was blasted through the ground. "YAAAH!" She said sending an energy blast to the second one, he was blasted on a rock. She picked up the kid and flew to YamiGirl. "Is this kid yours by any chance" She asked, still trying to keep her "tough" attitude.

12. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Kokoro exits her shed to see what the comotion was about "Hmmm and I thought I was the only one who could fly" Then sees the mess in her yard "Man, theres more mess, how am I going to train with goons like these in my yard" Kokoro throws them over the fence dispite that they were already knocked out "And stay out" Kokoro sighed " Can't anyone keep a yard clean"

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "No the kids not mine. i just had to save him. Thanks for helping me. By the way, do you know a guy named Goku by any chance?" Yamigirl asked.

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: There's no one playing Goku yet, what are you planning Yami.

IC: "Yes" Android 18 said. "He's my husband's best friend" She added.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: I donno, I figured people should play 2 parts untill others join.

Yamigirl: "Okay just wanted to know. Thanks." Yamigirl flies away with the boy in her hands. The boy was shooken up.

Yamigirl: "Don't worry. I'm here to protect you. You're mom asked for help so I helped her.

Boy: "T-Thanks mam."

Yamigirl: "Please, just call me Yamigirl. Here we go."

Yamigirl sees the woman Pedestrian and hands her child back to her.

Pedestrian: Thanks alot. How can I repay you?

Yamigirl: Don't worry. I'm only here to protect that's all. I have to go trane some more so bye.

Yamigirl flies towards an area where no one is around and thinks of the woman she saw earlier. The one who helped save the boy.

Yamigirl: I wonder who she is?

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The Beginning Of The World Martial Arts Tournament

OOC- Looking at the first post. 8 people are participating in this RPG. The numbers are from one to eight since there's eight fighters!

IC- "Finally, It's time to fight" Android 18 said and grinned. Not much people seemed to have entered the tournament this year.

"First off, Welcome, challengers" The referee said nervously. "There is 8 participants so you have to draw a ball. On each ball there's a number from 1 to 8, It will determine who your challenger is."

"First Off, Miss.. #18?" The referee said. Android 18 walked where the referee was. "Is uh.. Number 18 your real name?" The referee asked, trying to keep his cool. "My father was pretty dull" Android 18 said mockingly. She threw the ball she picked at the referee. "Now, I'm Number 4" She said and walked away.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Okay I get it.

IC: Yamigirl was waiting on the line when she saw #18 again. *To Herself* I remember her. She helped me before. Oh how wierd. She doesn't hav a name Oh well.

"Next, Yamigirl"

"Oh that would be me." Yamigirl picked up a ball. "Hmm 7. Great, my lucky number." Yamigirl walked away after that.

18. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Kokoro was waiting in line, patiently.

"Kokoro please come up"

Kokoro sighed as she randomly picked a # "#8" she smirked then walked off somewhere

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked around. "Hmmm who is that? I wonder." Yamigirl was looking at Vegeta. "I'm so nervous. What do I do to keep my nerves down. Goku is my uncle but doesn't know it yet." She said to herself. "What do I do now?" She added.