RPG Archives DragonBallZ Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Goku smiled.

Goku: How bout we all train together?? You two take on me? That is if you think you can handle it.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Soon the time was up and Yamagirl and Athena left the chamber with a new found power of themselves and with the ability to fuse. They had also become close friends and had faith in each other. As soon as she was out she asked, "Where's Vegeta?"
    "Where's Vegeta?" Athena had asked her dad.
    "With Lord Frieza now follow that soilder and he's going to put you in this case that will have you in an ageless sleep until i or someone else, frees you. if no one comes in a designated time limit then it will open on itself. then find your brother and free him from Frieza." Dad said.
    Then Athena did as she was told.
    "Where's Vegeta, tell me." Athena repeated, more softly then before.

3. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku looked over at Athena and Yamigirl, who had just emerged from the Time Chamber.

Goku: Vegeta and I were training and Vegeta.... He got a little upset. Last i sensed, he was at Capsule Corp. I guess he went into space to train. Don't worry, he'll be here for the Androids in time.

Vegeta had spent the last day training, and he had bumped the gravity up to 3000 G. He had gotten much stronger, but Kakarot still surpassed him by far.

Vegeta: No... This can't be it... If this is the limit of my power, those Androids will destroy the entire world... wi.... with my sister!!!

With this Vegeta's eyes widened, and he fell to the ground, pushed down by the extreme gravity. He had to protect her. His whole life, he had dreamed of his planets demise. The thought of his entire family, his race, being destroyed. He had nothing to live for...

Then at the tournament when he had fought Athena, he hadn't been able to concentrate. Athena seemed so familiar. Now that he knew who she was, that he had hid dear sister back, he wasn't going to let her go. He would protect her, at all costs.

Suddenly, something inside him snapped. He just let it all go. Vegeta's power soared. His hair began to grow down, all the way to his knees, and his eyebrows dissapeared. Vegeta gasped.

Vegeta: This power....

Vegeta grinned.

Vegeta: Just wait Athena, I'm coming.

With this Vegeta turned off the Gravity and redirected the ship to Earth.

4. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan turned to Goku. "So whose turn is it in next in the time chamber?"

5. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku looked at Pan.

Goku: Trunks and Goten should go in next. After they're done you and I shall go in. Then we will see if we can defeat androids 24 and 25.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena's eyes widened when she sensed her brother's power level burst up. Granted she and Yamagirl were just as strong if not stronger but, it was amazing how hard he had pushed himself she smiled and before she could stop herself she said, "Same old Veggie, he's gone and worked him to near exhaustion to try to become the best."

7. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan smiled at Goku.

Pan: Should we train now until they get out?

OOC: Athena, how about you just call him Veggie and drop the brain part?? I dunno, just a suggestion, although i have a feeling he's gonna get all mad and demand you call him Prince Vegeta or something like that. ^.^ LOL! so arrogent!

8. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku: Yes, that sounds like a good idea Pan, that is if you think you can take me.

Goku grinned as he said this, then focused on his power. His hair stood straight up, and his eyes turned aqua green. Lightning coarsed up his body from foot to head. He had become a Super Saiya-jin 2. He smiled at Pan.

Goku: So, you wanna back down now?

Vegeta had just landed back on Earth. He sensed around for energy signal's.

Vegeta: Hmmm.... Trunks and Goten's energy signal's have dissapeared. They must have gone into the time chamber... which means that Kakarot is at the lookout. Maybe I'll pay him a visit...

With this Vegeta went Super Saiya-jin and blasted off to the lookout.

9. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan grinned. "No way! I'm never gonna back down!"

She focused her chi, reaching SSJ quickly, then she pressed further, releasing all her energy until she transformed again, becoming SSJ2. She grinned at Goku. "Let's go!"

10. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: man, hate to say it, but this rp is dead. too bad, but these things happen. Just no one is posting x.x

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Yeah, it's dead. Too bad. It was dead before Gohan came. Now it's dead again. I'll send it to the wastebasket for now and if anyone is interested in reviving this they can send me a PM and I'll get it back.