RPG Archives DragonBallZ Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Okay, i may not get a chance to reply so don't have anything big like vegita realizing Athena's his kid sister while i'm gone, i won't be back til monday at the earliest. Srry guys.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The smoke cleared, 18 was there standing still, untouched. "Nice try, you lose" She said and smiled. She then teleported behind Pan and hit her hard on the head. 18 then started sending small blasts everywhere.

OOC: Remember, in DBZ, when people train, the one who needs to get stronger gets beaten up while the other one just isnt using much energy. You'll get stronger soon though, just dont make it go too unrealistic from the show.

3. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

OOC: I know, I expected you to say you were unharmed. I wanted to get Pan mad that's all. ^.^

BIC: Pan's vision went black after 18 hit her, so she tried to use her sensing abilities as best she could till her vision returned. She was exhausted because she put most of her energy into that new attack, and now she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out. It wasn't fair!! No matter how hard she trained, there was always somebody stronger! Well, she wasn't gonna give up. If she had to kill herself doing it, she would get stronger. Pan took a defensive stance and tried to conserve what little energy she had left for her next attack.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

With that, Yamigirl and Athena went togeather to learn how to fuse. It looked easy but in reality it was hard. They couldn't get it right at all in the biggining. Then they would only get part of it. Sometimes it became annoying after a while but they still tried.

5. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Goku and Vegeta had unfused a while ago. It had been one day since They had started to train, and they were getting pretty tired. Their power levels had increased greatly, but they were still no match for the androids yet. Just 3 days until Goku would have to go back to train in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Goku: So Vegeta, do you think that we'll be able to beat the Androids?
    Vegeta: Why do you ask me? I have no clue. Well, Kakarot, get off your lazy butt and lets train.

Goku and Vegeta both got up. They had decided to train in the wilderness after being in such high gravity. Vegeta flew up in the sky, while Goku stayed on the ground.

Vegeta powered up, as did Goku. They both flared up with energy, and suddenly both transformed to SSJ2.

Vegeta: Well Kakarot, you're power has increased greatly. I never noticed.

Goku: Yah, your not to bad yourself. Well then if your done talking, lets go!

Goku put his hands behind him. Vegeta threw his arms to the side.

Goku:Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

Vegeta: FIIIIIIIIINNNNNAAAAAALLLLLL........

Goku: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............

Vegeta: FLASH!!!!

Goku and Vegeta: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Goku and Vegeta both launched their blasts at each other, and as the two massive beams collided, both of the great warriors shuddered at the power of his opponent.

Goku flared up with energy, and the Kamehameha began to push back the Final Flash.

Vegeta thinking to himself: This can't be the true limit of my power..... I won't be defeated by the likes of Kakarot!!!!! He is nothing compared to me! I...... I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!

Vegeta's eyes went wild with rage, and the Final Flash grew 2 times as big, and soon Goku was about to be enveloped by the blast of Vegeta.

Goku: No..... I can't be beaten..... If this is the limit's of my power, then the world is doomed!!! Gohan.... Chi-Chi... Goten.... and all my friends!! They're all counting on me! THOSE ANDROIDS WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!

Goku screamed with rage at the thought of his entire family being destroyed, along with everyone he loved. Suddenly the deep powers of the Super Saiyan in him grew, as did his hair. The extreme energy raging around him burnt his eyebrows. He had become a Super Saiya-jin 3.

Goku: HAAAAAA!!!!

The Kamehameha enveloped Vegeta, who promptly fell to the ground, and was knocked out.

Goku gasped and reverted to normal. Goku looked at his comrad.

Goku: Oh No, what have i done?!

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Android 18 then quickly pushed away Pan and told her to wait a second, she was stunned. "Oh my.. What's this power?! Could it be.. Goku?" She muttered still in awe. "Okay kid, there's no more time to waste.. It's time for you to become Super Saiyan 2!" 18 yelled as she sent her strongest energy blast toward Pan. "You'll have to block this if you want to survive."

7. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan gasped for breath as she saw the massive enery blast headed her way. She could barely move, but she had to; if she didn't she was dead. Thoughts of failure raced through her head.

"NO! I won't FAIL!"

Something in her head snapped, and she thrust her arms in front of her. Focusing her energy into her fists, they glowed brightly.

"RAAAAMMEEENNNNNKKKAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA!"

The energy erupted from her with more force than before and hit squarely on 18's blast. The two blasts struggled for dominence, but Pan could see she was losing.

"NO!!!!!"

From somewhere deep inside a fire burned through Pan's body. She screamed in rage and pain as it raced through her blood, turning her hair a more intense blond and her eyes glowed with the light from it. As it coursed to her hands, she released it into her blast, strengthening it. Suddenly 18's blast was losing the power struggle.

"HHAAAAA!"

Pan's blast enveloped 18's and the Ramenka wave hurtled toward 18.

8. Athena

ooc: I'm Back!!!

Ic: Athena and yamagirl were still trying to fuse, Athena sighed at the same time as Yamagirl and they smiled at each other then they tried it one more time and they had fused in a brilliant flash of yellow light.

ooc: You can decide what they look like Yamagirl.

9. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku knelt by Vegeta's side.

Goku: VEGETA!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!

Vegeta bagan to rustle a bit.

Vegeta: Ka...kakarot... What the hell happened to you? Your power... It was so giant...

Vegeta began to scowl tensely.

Vegeta thinking to himself: Again!!!! HE SURPASSED ME AGAIN!!!

Vegeta: KAKAROT!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Vegeta burst into the air in a torrent of energy, transforming to SSJ2, despite his intense wounds. So great was his rage that the Saiya-jin prince felt nothing.

Vegeta: KAKAROT!!! I'M LEAVING!!!! AHH!!! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU!!!!!!

Vegeta flared up and burst off into the direction of Capsule Corp.

Goku blinked dumbfounded. He then scowled.

Goku: That jerk! Why does he always have to be so edgey?! *goku sighs* Well, I might as well get back to the lookout. Vegeta will come back when he's ready.

Goku was about to teleport to the lookout when he sensed Pan's extrordinary energy boost.

Goku: Pan... Her energy... how tremendous!

Goku then teleported to her.

10. Raiden

Raiden Guest

OOC: I've been preapproved to be piccolo by Gohan and Sorcyness.

IC: Piccolo had been in extreme meditation for months now. His mind was in such concentration that his body needed nothing. He had been training his mind and body intensely, knowing that a great evil was on the horizon. He knew nothing of his surroundings, he was lost in a mental struggle. Suddenly he burst out of his concentration.

Piccolo: Wha...What was that? That level of conciosness(sp).....

Piccolo had unlocked a new level of conciousness through months of mental training, and the sudden burst of his energy startled him. Then he concentrated on his surroundings.

Piccolo to himself: I sense raised energies... Goku.... Vegeta.... Pan... and a few new energies.... I had better check this out...

Piccolo burst off to the Lookout at speeds 3 times greater than before.

Piccolo: This power.... I never suspected my power would grow this much.

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Android 18 was glad that Pan had gotten SSj2, It would only help during the fight. She was also mad and angry, Another stupid saiyan had surpassed her. Despite all she went through, the only thing she's useful to now is to help little kids train until they get stronger than she is. The cell games and what happened to 17 memories were now playing again in her mind like an episode. Tears of anger started flowing down her cheeks, she wiped them away and looked at Pan coldly. "You're strong enough now, you can fight on your own" 18 muttered and started flying away. She needed to go to Dr. Gero's old lab.

12. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan stared at 18's retreating figure.

Pan: What did I do to make her so mad?

Pan's chin began to quiver a little, until she felt Goku's energy suddenly very close to her. She turned around to see "Grampa G" standing next to her. His energy was so much stronger! She jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug.

Pan: Grampa! I did it Grampa!!!!

13. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku arrived just as 18 left. Goku blinked with surprise.

Goku: Whats wrong with her? Pan do you know?

Goku gave Pan a questioning look.

----------------------------

Vegeta was fuming with anger as he raced off towards Capsule Corp.

Vegeta thinking to himself: How could he do that? I have the blood of Kings running in my veins... I should be the powerful one...

With this Vegeta began to think of his childhood.

King Vegeta looked at his two children with pleasure.

King Vegeta: I am very proud of both of you... Vegeta, Athena. You both have made me very pleased. Vegeta, you are becoming a great warrior, as are you Athena.

Kid Vegeta: Heh, her? She could never be as powerful as me. She's nothing but a girl. I'm a mighty Prince, she's just a little princess.

With this Kid Vegeta gave a smirk at his sister.

King Vegeta: Vegeta, that is uncalled for. A true warrior doesn't gloat of his power. That just shows how childish you are.

Vegeta swooped down as he came to Capsule Corp. He quickly got in his ship and raced off into space for personal training....

ooc: Hey Athena, I want you to respond to this, and we'll go back and forth for a while, k? Vegeta's going to accept the fact that your his sis after a while.

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

ooc: Trunks's return! Woohoo! It seems as though I didn't miss much, but since I still don't know who Goten is... Yeah... I think I'll return kinda like so...

ic: Trunks slowly woke up. He was still in the arena, but it was empty now. Wondering where everyone was, he got up, and tried to sense their power. He found them at Kami's lookout. "Damn! They left me behind!" He shot through the air in the direction of the lookout, holding what was left of his Holy Sword.

15. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan stared at the empty sky where 18 had disappeared.

Pan: I...I don't know what happened. Right after I reached the second level of Super Sayajin, then she told me that I could train on my own and took off. Grampa, do you know why she did that? She isn't mad at me is she? Did I do something bad?

Pan's chin began to quiver again.

16. Athena

When Athena and Yamagirl had fused Athena remebered how she had beaten her brother at the tournament which caused her to remember the time when their father had scolded him for acting childish saying she never would beat him. She half smiled as she realized she finally had. She sighed, she wish their was a mirror around so Athena could see who was more prominant her or Yamagirl. But what she wanted most of all was for Vegeta to let her know he accepted her.
    "Vegeta..." she whispered.

17. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku flew to pan.

Goku: Awww, don't cry Pan. 18...she's just a little disturbed right now...

Goku gave Pan a reassuring smile.

Goku: Well Pan, since Vegeta took off I don't have anyone to train with. Think you can help Grampa train?

Vegeta scowled as always when Kakarotto got stronger than him.

Vegeta: I must undergo the toughest training ever... If I am to surpass Kakarotto.

Vegeta's hands quivered when he neared the controls for the Gravity.

Vegeta thinking to himself: Wha... I'm scared?! How is that possible?! I must perservere.... I AM THE SAIYA-JIN PRINCE!!!

Vegeta's hands neared the buttons. Carefully, with much doubt, he punched in 1500 G. He then forced himself to hit Enter. Automatically he fell to his hands and knees, barely able to tolerate such intense pressure.

Vegeta: No... I... I must.... I MUST SURPASS KAKAROTTO!!!

Golden energy swirled around Vegeta, and lightning coarsed up and down his body. With a bright flash of light, Vegeta ascended to Super Saiya-jin 2. He then got up with some remote trouble.

Vegeta: Now.... to training....

Vegeta began to go through his usual training, letting his body take over while his mind drifted. Again, for some reason, he thought to his childhood.

Vegeta crept through the halls of the Saiya-jin Palace. It was nighttime, and he was supposed to be in bed. He had no real destination, he was merely wandering through the halls to clear his head. As he walked, he neared the throne room of his father. He overheard his father talking to someone. Vegeta wasn't to keen on evesdropping, so he kept walking. He didn't want to get caught either. Little did he know that his very fate was being decided at that very moment...

King Vegeta: Listen, I already told you I'd let you have my son, now you want my daughter too? How could you do that?

Frieza: Now Vegeta, you sound cross. Don't tell me you're trying to defy me. I want both of your children, and I want them right now!

King Vegeta: Alright... You may take them... But allow me to have them for just a few more days... please Lord Freiza.

Frieza: Hehehe... wanting a tearful good bye? Very well Vegeta, you may keep them for now. But I want them in five days!

King Vegeta: Yes, Lord Frieza, you are most gracious.

Frieza: Well, its getting late, and I don't have time to waste with you Vegeta.

Frieza turned aroud and exited the Palace.

King Vegeta summoned one of his guards.

King Vegeta: I want you to make preparations to take Vegeta to Frieza's Spaceship in five days.

Guard: But Sire! I can't! The Prince! I'd rather die!

King Vegeta: DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! But we mustn't yet... In five days we'll attack. We'll allow him to take Vegeta... But not Athena. We'll send her away... far away from that evil Frieza. We shall send her to a remote planet...

Vegeta clutched his head.

Vegeta: My sister Athena... could she be my dear sister? I've lost her all this time... I thought she went with the planet... But that must be her! How could it not be her?

Vegeta shook his head.

Vegeta: But theres no time to think about that now. I must continue training!

And with that, Vegeta resumed training with a new found vigor.

ooc: Whew! that was a long post!!!!

18. Athena

Athena and Yamagirl continued to train in fused form and went up to all the Sayin levels they could go through then their time went up and Athena said, "I wish the days were up. I want to fight and i want to train against my brother."

19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Trunks finally reaced the lookout. It seemed empty, except for a couple of people. They were the people from the tournament. He walked up to them. "Why'd you guys leave me there?" he shouted. "You forgot about me!!"

20. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan smiled at Goku's offer. "Sure Grampa! I'd love to!"

Before they could, however, she heard Trunk's voice. "Trunks!" she shouted, running to greet him. "Where have you been? I've gotten stronger!"

Inside she was a little less enthusiastic however. I guess I won't get to train with Grampa after all. she thought, disappointed. I'm sure he'd much rather train with Trunks than me...

Pan sucessfully kept her disappointment hidden, however, and waited to hear what Grampa G would say.