RPG Archives DragonBallZ Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Goku stares at Pan.

Goku: Pan, this is dangerous. There's two very strong Androids on the loose, and you could get hurt. We have 5 days to prepare for them.

With this Goku heard a rustling and a mumbling behind him.

Vegeta: Kakarot, what is that?

Goku turns around to look at the source of the noise.

Goku: ITS GOTEN! HE'S ALIVE!

Goku rushes to Gotens side, and puts a Senzu bean in his mouth.

Goku: Goten.... I need you to swallow this.

Goten jumps up, completely healthy.

Goku: Goten I want you to go to Kami's lookout and wait for us there with Trunks and Yamcha. The rest of us have some things to discuss here.

Goku watches as the three blaze off in the sky.

Goku then turns to the others.

Goku: Vegeta, you and I will have to teach Yamigirl and Athena the art of Fusion, and quickly. I hope you two are fast learners, we really dont have much time, and Vegeta and myself are tough instructors.

Vegeta with cocky smirk: Yes, and don't expect me to go easy on you two just because you are women.

Vegeta glances uneasily at Athena, unsure whether to question her yet.

Vegeta thinking to himself: No, not yet. I can't fully be sure.... But there's so much similarity..... It must be true!

Vegeta quickly composes himself.

Vegeta: Well if we're going to go, lets go. We're wasting valuable time here.

2. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

"Gramps!" Pan protested, feeling very patronized. "I'm not a child anymore! I've been training very hard lately and I want to fight!"

Pan glared at Goku with her arms crossed across her chest, then smirked a bit.

"I'm a Super Saiya-jin too ya know!"

With a loud cry and a blinding flash of light, Pan flared her surpressed chi. Quickly the aura around her grew bigger and bigger until, with a mighty blast her hair flashed a bright gold, breaking the ribbon holding back her hair, and her eyes glowed a pale blue.

"So Gramps, whaddya think?" said Pan with a very proud grin on her face.

3. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Can I join ill be Uub.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Sorry.. But I think we have enough people now, unless you want to be Goten or something because we have enough other character. If not then I guess you just can't join, I'm the GM so yeah, sorry.

5. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: yes vicious, plz be Goten! or Trunks.... Be both!

bic: Goku and Vegeta both looked stupified at Pan.

Goku: Pan.... Your a super saiya-jin!

Vegeta: Mere children..... becoming super saiya-jins....

With this Vegeta hangs his head in shame, then brings it up with a scowl.

Vegeta: It took me my whole life to acquire it.... the legendary status of a super saiya-jin.... I dreamt of it my whole life.... AND NOW CHILDREN ARE TRANSFORMING!!

Vegeta looks around, slightly embarrassed.

Vegeta: What? We're wasting valuble time, so stop staring at me, AND LETS GO!!!!

Vegeta flares up and blazes off in the direction of Kami's lookout.

Goku watches him as he fades into the distance.

Goku: Well guys, we dont wanna keep Vegeta waiting, so lets go!

Goku and the others all flare up and fly to Kami's lookout.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: HAS I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES NOW. AKASHA IS PLAYING TRUNKS AND HE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS HE'S OFF GROUNDING.... if someone wants to control his character for awhile they can but when he comes back... i think he'd like to continue to be trunks.

ic: Athena looked up at Vegeta and said, "I'm sorry but i believe i went super saijin on you when we fought.... and i believe i won."
    "Yes Yamagirl i think we should try it. It may be one of our key tools."

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay so let's go already and stop the chit chat. I'm not trying to be mean but I just think we don't have much time so let's get going to this place or thing or whatever. Let's just do this already so we can be shure we know what we are doing here." With that, Yamigirl followed Goku.

8. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan's eyes went wide as she realized what was going on.

"They're gonna fuse?!"

Pan had heard about how Uncle Goten had fused with Trunks and Grampa G had fused with Vegeta, but she had never before seen a fusion.

"I wanna see you fuse! That'll be so cool!"

With much excitement, Pan followed the group to where Goku was leading them.

9. Gohan_Darkmoor

As everyone arrived at Dende's Lookout, Goku began to explain of the Time Chamber and it's powers.

Goku: "....So you see, guys, the time chamber can only hold two people at once. I think first Yamigirl and Athena should train together for two days. Then Trunks and Goten the 2nd two days...."

Goku thinking: "Vegeta's already been twice.... I've only been once! Pan's never been, so I suppose we should go last.."

Goku: " Alright then Pan and I will take the last day."

Vegeta: "Well, Kakarot, since I've already used it twice, so I'll train in gravity. Want to join me for the first four days?? I could use a good sparring partner. Plus beating the tar out of you is so amusing."

With this Goku and Vegeta smirked at each other.

Goku: "Alright Vegeta, why not?"

Goku then remembered Pan.

Goku: "Pan, I want you to train with Android 18, ok? I'll be back in four days."

Goku looked at 18.

Goku: I trust you'll take good care of her?

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I sure will" 18 said with a not-so-evil smirk. She then send a strong blast Pan's way. "First, never let your guard down!" She yelled and started punching and kicking Pan quickly. She then punched her in the stomach and sent another blast. "This is going to be fun" She thought

11. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

"whufff"

Pan let out a breath of air as 18's fist connected with her stomach. She quickly recovered her guard, just as the blast came racing towards her. Too late to dodge it, Pan crossed her arms in front of her and focused her chi into blocking as much damage from the blast as possible. It hit her and she landed on the ground, but not too hard since she had been able to block most of the impact. Angered, she sent a blast of her own barreling towards 18.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Android 18 wiped the blast away with her arms and charged towards Pan. "When I'm done with you, you'll be a Super Saiyan 2" She said and grinned wickedly. "Because you'll have no other choice" She added as she started punching and kicking Pan again.

13. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan began retreating as 18's onslaught intensified. She looked for another opening, but it was no use. 18 had gotten serious and was leaving no room for error. Pan was angry. She had just learned how to go Super Saiya-jin! Was that not enough?? All of the sudden, 18's leg swept under Pan, trying to knock her off her feet. Pan flew up into the air, dodging the attack, and screamed.

"That's it!" she cried angrily. "Ahhhhhh!!!" With a loud cry, Pan's raven colored locks flashed to a brilliant gold, and with fiery blue eyes she glared at 18. "It's MY turn now!"

14. Gohan_Darkmoor

Goku looked at Pan and 18 fighting off in the distance.

Goku: Wow their really going at it.

With this Goku turned to Yamigirl and Athena.

Goku: Listen you two, before Vegeta and I start our training, we'll show you the Fusion Dance. We're only going to show you two once, so pay attention. Ready Vegeta?

Vegeta: Ugh, fusing with you is so detestable. But I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be....

Goku and Vegeta got into fusion position. As they went through the dance, they said...

Goku & Vegeta: FUUUUUUU.....SIIOOOOOOOOON.....HAAAAAA!!!!!

There was a bright flash of light, and Goku and Vegeta's bodies glowed brightly and mixed together. With a swirling torrent of energy, a body formed in the center of the energy. What resulted was....

Gogeta: So you see, this is the ending result. What do you think?

Gogeta began to flex his muscles, and punch in the air experimentaly.

15. Athena

"Okay, wanna try it Yamagirl or should we train first?" Athena asked... then muttered to herself, "Still can't believe Vegita doesn't recognize me.."

ooc: Okay how do u spell Vegita/Vegeta name.. i've been told so many different ways.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well it's up to you Athena but I really think we should focus on trying to fuse togeather. Hmm that's pretty cool. It looks easy but it's probably hard to get at first. Alright then I'm up for the challange." Yamigirl just waited for Athena to respond.

17. Athena

I think we should probably try and fuse and then go and train after the fusion wears off." Athena said, "Then try and fuse again."

18. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: American its Vegeta, Jap its Vejita-san.

bic:

Gogeta: There is a few things you must remember when fusing... One, you must breathe the same, think the same, move the same. Don't think of the other person as a different person... think of her as just another part of yourself, one not complete without the other. Also, you must align your power levels to the exact same level.... Remember this... I will see you all in 4 days.

With this Gogeta used Instant Trasmission and teleported to Capsule Corp., getting ready to train under the most intense gravity he had ever experienced....

19. Athena

"Well let's give it a try Yamagirl." Athena said with a smile, then whispered, "I can't believe my own brother doesn't recognize me."

20. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Pan pressed her hands tightly together (praying-style) and focused her chi into a small spot in between her hands.

"Raaaaaaa.........mmmmeeeeeeeennnnnn........kaaaaaaaahhhhh........" The light between her hands quickly glowed intensely brighter, but did not increase much in size.

"HAAAAAA!" With a loud cry, Pan threw her hands, fists stretched out in front of her, and sent the intense beam hurtling toward 18. The blast hit 18, and Pan herself came flying at her, not waiting for the dust to clear to see what effect her blast had had on her.