Debate Drunk makeouts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by artemis836, Apr 19, 2004.

1. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Your at a party with some good friends. You and a female friend get quite drunk and end up making out.

Is this wrong?

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Not if I'm equally drunk.

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Ooooooh ... sounds like a good, old-fashioned scruples question.

I have to agree and say if you're both equally drunk, or you are more drunk than she is that there is no fault either way. Of course, if you're too drunk to remember it, then that's another story, as it's really a case of no harm, no foul.
    But on the other hand, if you are less drunk than she is, you're just being ungentlemanly, and that is simply unacceptable.

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think that unless she feels the same way about you as you do about her then theres no harm. You just had to get drunck to show your real feelings.
    But if you both don't feel the same way about each other then i think that one of you, if not the both of you are going to regret it.

5. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Well... as long as both parties are willing to take it all as "good fun," and it doesn't go past a little fooling around, I don't see the harm. Unless, of course, one individual has a significant other already - that's just not nice. But eh, there are a lot of variables that could come into this equation.

Now, personally, I don't think it's smart to get drunk enough that you'd be making out with someone whom you wouldn't normally consider expressing your sexual side with, because if you're drunk enough to do that than you're probably drunk enough to not use protection, blah blah. So, is it wrong? Eh. If both are equally inebriated, not really. Is it stupid? Probably.

6. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Eh, makes sense to me. Scruples question??? :blush: What ever makes you think that...........

1 person likes this.
  7. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Like how Dilandau said, it's okay as long as no one is cheating on their boyfriend/girlfriend (without intending to do so unless for revenge or something). And as long as they do it away from everyone else, especially if everyone else doesn't like one or both of them. Cuz some people look nasty when they get horny and lucky. As for the drunk part, some people get so drunk they can't get turned on, and that's not good right? If one person is way more wasted, and can't say no to the other person, then I think it's wrong.

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I say its perfectly fine, i make it clear when im dating someone that if i am going to date someone, and i get drunk and happen to make out with someone it is perfectly fine and he can do the same.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

no its not wrong. (unless there something wrong with you or the other person and im not talkin drunk )

you'll end up looking back and laughing at it later. :sweat2:

--- Captain

10. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Not wrong at all. Me and my friends have been doing it for months. :)

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

So lets say you have a 13 year old sister, who goes to a party. One of the kids brings in liquor, and out of curiosity, your sister tries it out and predictably ends drunk. Now, the friends 42 year old uncle decides to take advantage of poor drunky and makes out (at least) with her.

Still not wrong at all?

12. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

okay im gonna puke(thats just sick),good thing my neice doesnt drink and never will.

Okay I think its alright,(not talking about me) but it has some catagories to when its allright, like when the (hello kitty post)mentioned, and you got to look at the age differnce unless shes like your fiancee or something like that, and ya also dont whant to do it with your reletive. :D

13. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

ewwww.... dont even want to think about it..... :sad: Now, that would be a molestation case.

well, if its two friends(of same or similar age) who make out it could lead to a romance and could be fun! But there are risks such as getting STIs or unexpected pregnancy, when u r drunk u dont think about using a condom. So i dont think that making out when u r drunk is a good idea, but on the other hand people dont think clearly when they are drunk. My advise: dont get too drunk when there are cute guys/chicks around:)

14. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Because true love is based on liquor XD Seriously, if this scenario actually evolved into a lasting relationship and they eventually had children, how would they explain their encounter to them? ^_^

Eh, I don't see it as particularly *wrong* (in a typical scenario, though age differences/intensity of the "activities"/significant others would definitely sway my decision). I mean it's not something I'd partake in personally, but if you're of the proper drinking age then I can't see how it'd be incredibly harmful, and even if you're a few years short of legal drinking, it's not exactly a life-threatening situation. Embarassing maybe, and rather pointless. Not exactly harmful, though.

15. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I like how everyone is missing how whether or not it was a molestation case or not, it's still a drunken makeout (mostly referring to TGS and me_dreaming_zzz). The situation isn't black and white, people!

16. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

uf cors it iz ur missig teh poin man lolz :cool: :D

Wow. That hurt just trying to type that. It was obviously meant to be sarcastic. I completely agree with Neph here.

First, you must look at the question in full.

Wrong, in this sense, is assumed to mean morally, as opposed to factually. First, one must ask, if this is a party of good friends, is there one among you who is not getting drunk? If this is not the case, I personally would feel uncomfortable about the party. People could get seriously hurt, and not just emotionally.

Second, one must ask, if this is a good friend, what is her age? Her relation to you, if any exists other than "friend"? And, just because this is a relevant question with both genders, I'd replace "female friend" with just "friend," or perhaps it would be more fitting to the question to make it "friend of the opposite gender." If the answer to any of these would make you feel slightly uncomfortable when you're not drunk, then it's probably not a good idea.

Third, does it stop at making out? While I understand it is entirely the involved parties' choice on whether to stop there, being drunk does impair judgement. If one would normally use protection, it might be forgotten in that inebriated instant. A child very well may result. I know that's going a bit extreme, but it is a possibility.

All in all, I would say think before even going to the party. If you do not wish to "get involved" with this person, then I would say this is wrong. Otherwise, it is entirely your decision.

1 person likes this.
  17. IceLands

IceLands New Member

you should switch it to your friend not female freind because then this thread really only reders to the boy(who would some times take advantage of this:p)

I think if the good friend of yours is your boy/girl friend then it should be okay because your going to make out eventually(if not allready), but any thing past that is wrong(Im talking about those kinky things most of these posts have mentioned;))

and also If you dont feel comfortable with the people your with then dont get drunk,(personally I dont drink(much;))

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

You can trust someone and still get in trouble.

Little story 'bout a friend of mine: she went to a year-end party with all of her class. She ended up getting totally drunk, and some... scumbag who knew she had a crush on him took her back and shagged her brains out. She woke up completely regretting everything she did and to this day is snickered at in school. Did she trust them? Yeah.

19. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I have a friend who got a spiked drink at a kiss concert, and her boyfriend took advantage of her and she lost her virginity.

I guess I have matured and I don't think so, unless you have consent and are in a good relationship.

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Heh, if you're drunk, I'm pretty sure theres nothing you can do about it. But If I were the friend I'd be pretty up set with it later on.