Debate Drunk makeouts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by artemis836, Apr 19, 2004.

1. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

the thread is about two drunk friends making out, not about some 40something dude taking advantage of a 13 year old girl. so i dont consider your example as a drunk makeout, as only the 13 year old was drunk and the older guy molested her.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

:rolleyes: I'm 20 and I have female friends who are 15 and 16; I'd consider myself pretty low if I made out with one. The word friend is not indicative of close age.

3. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

Im not that old but I have freinds that go down from the ages of 21-12 year olds but I wouldn't want to go around making out with the younger girls like that(even though they look older comared to their age, the 12-14 year olds look like their 15-17) because it is pretty low like neph mentioned,

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Why would a 42 year old man be at a teen party...?

Also this is a debate about getting drunk and making out between friends the uncle doesn't count as a friend.

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Because he lives at the house and/or supplies the booze.

You're still ignoring my point that I'm a bit older than some of my friends.

Edit: By the way, I'd just like to say your idealism about definition of friends is not well advised. My friend (whose name I will not mention) lived in Calgary. Upon her parents divorce, she began looking for love in all the wrong places. Long story short she ended up bearing the child of her 29 year old boyfriends father. That makes him at least in his early 40s. He was a friend; as was her boyfriend (keep in mind she was 13). She ended up having a second pregancy (resulting in miscarriage) by her boyfriend.

As you can plainly see, not all making out is right (unless you're sick enough to think it's ok for a 29 year old to make out with a 13 year old), let alone drunk making out.

For those curious Kate eventually cleaned up and is now attending college, studying to be a nurse. She is, IIRC, 19 now.

Secondary edit: It's funny how people also ignored my prior example of a friend who got taken advantage of and Chiquitabanana's example of a friend who got taken advantage of. It's almost like they're trying to avoid admitting it's not always right. Guilty conciense, guys?