RPG Archives DSC Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gemini_Kumori, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

DSC Character Profiles

Alright I know this sounds weird but I really like description in a character profile so please do describe (just not a really big description).

When you start your character you must post what I like to call a Character Map, silly name I know but seeing as how this is my rpg it’s my choice. ^.^

Character Map

Name: Please type in your character’s full name (first and last) because I will need it later
    Age: Seeing as how your character is in high school it would be best if they are between the age of 14 and 18
    *Element: Choose an element (more info below)
    **Grade: Enter the grade you’re in

Hair: Pick a hair color, seeing as how its present day it can be any color thanks to the wonderful invention of dye (pats own hair), length is important too
    Eyes: Choose a natural color of eye please, no color contacts… also state if your character wears glasses
    Distinguishing Features: Basically anything that makes you stick out (physically)
    Clothes: Describe the clothes that you wear, let your mind fly if you want seeing as how there is the beauty of making your own clothes and fashion
    Personality: What you’re like and what other people tend to think of you

***Background: Explain about your past, if you learned magic when you were young, just interested in magic…

****Social Status: Explained below

*There are 6 elements: Earth (plants), Air (wind), Fire, Water, Ice and Lightning. Seeing as how that limits us to only 6 players I have decided that there may be 2 people per element.
    **The grades are as follows: Grade 9 = 14-15, Grade 10 = 15-16, Grade 11 = 16-17 and Grade 12 = 17-18
    ***When you write your background please check all other backgrounds and make sure that yours is not too much like any other
    ****I want you to write what you are: a social out cast (loner), popular, geek… I want you to write about things that happen because of your status and so on.

Also another thing that I would like you to do is try and make your character like the element you will be choosing i.e. if your element is ice then maybe make your character mean as in a cold heart or something like that.

I hope that this character map is clear and if not then please PM me.

2. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

:anime: Character Map :catgirl:

Name: Chaney Addison (Chain-e)
    Element: Fire
    Grade: 11

Hair: Straight and to her lower back, it was naturally orangey-red but she dyed it blood red with black chunks, she lets it hang loosely down her back
    Eyes: She has one brown eye and one blue but around the pupil is a small red ring
    Distinguishing Features: On her lower back is a tattoo of a phoenix its wings are on fire and they are spread. She also has a nose ring, bellybutton ring and a tongue ring
    Clothes: She usually wears a dark red tube top that attaches to a chocker by 4 chains (2 in the front, 2 in the back), her chocker is black with a flame in the middle, she wears black shorts that reach to her knees and black and red skate shoes
    Personality: She has a very quick and very bad temper :anger2: , but she is still loved by her friends

Background: Chaney’s parents died in a car crash when she was only 8. Her grandparents took her in and watched over her. As she grew older she became interested in magic and began to read up on the many forms. When she was 10 her grandfather began to teach her how to defend herself using martial arts. This appealed to her so she continued but she always left time to study the world of magic.

Social Status: She is known as a punk and or goth and she has a small group of friends. Most kids other then her friends stay at a bit of a distance from her afraid she may hurt or yell at them. :catgirl:

3. DPettinger

DPettinger Guest

Name: Brad Kensington
    Element: Lightning
    Grade:11

Hair: Crewcut Black, with bleached blond tips
    Eyes: Blue
    Distinguishing Features: Scar on right cheek, from acident, while practicing with his Shirasaia
    Clothes: Baggy blue jeans, plain shirt, and black leather jacket
    Personality: Keeps to himself, is a nice guy when you get to know him, extremely energetic, gentle hearted, but can be extremely dangerous when angered.

Background: Brad spent most of his life traveling from place to place where ever his dad could find a job. When his family finnaly settled down he started to make friends. Over the last couple of years he has been practicing using swords with one of his friends. He spends most of his free time playing video games and watching sci fi shows. Has an interest in Ninjitsu, but has never persued it. He has coasted through school, by doing the least amount of work needed to pass, and not paying attention during lessons.

Social Status: Geek

4. Fushigi Rockna

Name: Seth Kaiser
    Element: Ice
    Grade: Grade 11

Hair: chocolate brown, and slightly mullety
    Eyes: a deep blue
    Distinguishing Features: His height, he must be over 6 feet tall... other than that, some of his ethnic background is present in his face structure (he's part Japanese)
    Clothes: black LEATHER pants, (yes I'm not joking) and a royal blue shirt with a large collar kept up. Btw, his shirt's tucked in too. :p Is sometimes seen with a white trench coat.
    Personality: normally he's a very cold and distant guy, well at least around other guys. But he's also a player. He is very sarcastic and refined. He's also very mean at times. When he gets mad, it's scary. O-O He's arrogant and really, deep down, he's very insecure and afraid of rejection. (hence why he likes to be a player)

Background: Seth's father was American and his mother was part American, part Japanese. His parents were very loving, but unfortunatly when his mother got pregnant when he was 5, she died while giving birth and the baby didn't live for very long due to it being premature. From then on it was just him and his father. His father became depressed, and would get fired from every job he had. Social services eventually came in and took him into a foster home. Seth hates his foster family, especailly his foster sister. Also, part of the reason he's a player is because when he was 14 he was dating a girl and she completly backstabbed him, so now he's kinda getting his revenge on girls for what that girl did. And Kaiser isn't his real last name (certainly not the one of his foster family). It's believed that he made it up himself, because of his arrogance. He became interested in magic because he is also rather...power hungry... and... there's a whole new group of females to seduce there! :catgirl:

Social Status: a player and a loner. All the girls love him, all the boys hate him. he hates them all. :p

5. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

Character Map

Name: Isis Demetria
    Element: Ice

Hair: Blond, straight and to her chest. She keeps it up in a high ponytail and has two stray pieces framing her gorgeous face
    Eyes: Ice blue, when she wears darker make up they look white
    Distinguishing Features: She has a tattoo of an icy rose on the front of her left hip
    Clothing: She wears a white tank top and black baggy low-riding pants. She also wears a gold ring arround her upper right arm
    Personality: Cold towards others and Shows no emotion

Background: Isis' mother died giving birth to her. She had to grow up with a father that was never there. She learned to take care of herself. Her father was a very evil man and he treated her badly. Because of it she learned to hide her emotions behind a wall of ice. She stopped talking to other people unless talked to first and even then only spoke few words.

Social Status: Isis is mostly an outcast and a loner. No one talks to her because she has no emotion and she scares most people. Even though she is like ice she is still very attractive, therefore guys tend to like her... but their feelings are never returned.

6. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Name: Steven Arbalast
    Element: Water
    Grade: 12

Hair:Spike, Black mixed in with blond. From far away he appears to only have blond, but once one gets up close, one can see that the bottom of his hair is black, jet black and it combines with the blond in a strange and dark way.
    Eyes: Dark Blue
    Distinguishing Features: No one knows whether he has any natural ones, but he has many tattoos. Most of them are all on his face. There are many lines under his right eye that look like cracks or tree branches and a strange circular pattern on his forehead. He also paints his face white.
    Clothes: Most of the time, he will wear a skin tight black leather shirt with sleeves that go all the way down to his hands. And for pants, he wears a man-skirt like that of the Japanese Samurai, but this one is leather and black.
    Personality: Steven has never been cold towards anyone, infact he was extremly open and was willing to try many things until others forced him away. So he is always willing to make a friend and be a friend to anyone, so long as they will let him in and allow him to be one. He is also very fast at making desicsions and his reflexes are quite agile.

Background: Steven grew up around the world of body changing, which contributed greatly to his choice to change his looks to their current ones. His mother was a cosmetics artist and his father was a plastic surgen. At the same time of being very interested with the art of self change, he was bullied a lot his middle school for the way he looked. So, he enrolled the help of a highly recomended martial arts teacher and soon he became quite skilled with a blade or bokan. Having learned this, he grew a great interest in water and found himself here.
    Social Status: Steven is an outcast and a loner by force. No one will hardly come close to him unless they sit close in class because no one understands him or his choice of changing his face. He has tried to make friends in the past but always got stepped on. But he still tries very hard to make friends.

A picture of Steven (it is Hora from Schwarz Stein, I modeled Steven after him)

7. Fushigi Rockna

My other character...

Name: Megyn Anderson
    Element: Water
    Grade: 10

Hair: long and way. Aqua blue in color. Looks like flowing water. She also wears pearl berrets.
    Eyes: forget-me-not blue
    Distinguishing features: has none
    Clothes: a fan of anything trendy, Megyn usually wears a spagehtti strap light blue shirt and light tan bellbottom pants. For shoes she wears blue platforms. She also wears a lot of accessories, including pearl sting belts..pearl necklaces, pearl bracelets, pearl earrings...she really likes pearls!
    Personality: bubbly. Her 'step-brother' hates her for a reason. She's usually very cheerful and has a little problem of being a drama queen at times. Her feelings ar contaigous, if she's happy, it makes most people around her happy because she's just so good at it. When she's sad, evryone else around her become sad, because to see such a happy girl sad is...sad. :p she's also kinda dumb, not in terms of her education, but in like common sense terms. She can't figure out the most obvious things quickly, it takes her a while to grasp it. she's always trying to get along with her brother, but the more she tries, the more he hates her. Very Happy-go-lucky.

Background: megyn didn't have anything practically horrifying in her past...her parents are good people who work very hard. Actually the only bad thing was that when she was 3 she was supposed to have a little brother or sister but her mother had a miscarriage. her parents continued to wnat another child, so they weren't hesitant to become foster parents to a boy named Seth. Even if the boy was a bit rude to them... Megyn has been trying her whole life to get along with Seth, since he doesn't seem to like her much. She followed after Seth to learn magic because of this.

Social Status: popular. really popular. o_O

8. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Name: Jeff Johnsson
    Element: Earth

Hair: Dyed with white and silver stripes. They reach to about his shoulders.
    Eyes: Green
    Distinguishing features:Scar on his left hand, for training with his octagon sai
    Clothes: usuaslly baggy jeans and a t-shirt.
    Personality: Nice, kind, likes to be calm. Although he has a long temper, he's very dangerous, if you succeed to anger him.
    Background: His family moved out of London when he was 10, because of a stalker. The stalker wahtched and threatened them, so they moved. After this Jeff got a sudden interest to magic. Later he got a pair of octagon sai*, and started training with them. When he was 15 he was pretty good with them. He never needed them in actual battle, yet. His interest in magic got him here.
    Social status: He isn't popular, he isn't a loner, he just is.

*Octagon sai is a pair of ninja daggers roughly about 30-40cm long. A PAIR

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Character Map

Name: Natalie Starkie
    Element: Air
    Grade: 10

Hair: She has long black hair with two blonde/white pieces in the front. She has no bangs.
    Eyes: Hazel. The pupil has a green ring around it. Most people say her eyes are pretty.
    Distinguishing Features: She has a tattoo of a unicorn on her should. The unicorn is on a cloud.
    Clothes: She usually wears a jeans or tight black pants. Because of her tan she like to wear a read shirt. She carriers around a neckless with the letter N o it.
    Personality: Outgoing. She is very nice. But she does have the personna of a rattle snake. You are warned and if you don't move away she will strike.

Background: Natalie lived with her grandma until she was 11. Her grandma was a gypsy but settled down when she got Natalie. Her grandma tried to give her a normal life. But when she was little Natalie had special qualities that her grandma tried to nourish. Natalie's grandma was murdered when she was 11. So, she was sent to live with her mom and step father and their children. She never knew her father because they said he died. Her mother just didn't want her so that is why she lived with her grandma. But now her mother is stuck with her now. She doesn't talk to her family much. Natalie does spend some of her time trying to solve her grandma's murder but no one knows about that not even her best friend. She has a slight crush on another male but she will not say who.

Social Status: Popular. Best friends with Megyn Anderson. If FR don't mind. ^_^

10. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Ok seeing as how there is one of every element I will be posting the actual RPG. Unfortunately I can't post them today because my cousins are over, but I will hopefully be able to post tomorrow. Anyway thanks for signing up guys, I hope that we can make this a very successful RPG. ^.^

~G_K~

11. Fushigi Rockna

Don't mind at all. ~_^ *pictures Natalie saying at the Anderson's places for like a weekend or something and having Seth hit on her XD* lol, couldn't resist thinking up that one.

12. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Character Map

Name: Manda Pierce
    Element: Lightning

Hair: A grungy blue with black roots, its short and choppy- similair to Karen O's.

Eyes: A dark dark brown that appears almost black

Distinguishing Features: She is quite tall, and has large leg muscles, while her arms are quite on the wimpy side. She has dark skin due to being Indian, But if left inside too longshe turns to a goth looking white.

Clothes: She is a bit of a grungy girl. She wears black band T-shirts. She wears green or black or plaid pants that are splattered with dye, paint, and many other artistic materials. She will also wears plaid mini skirts with a variety of black to shocking colours of fishnets.

Personality: People find Manda to be a bit crazy sometimes, or she just goes insane if she does not get her way sometimes, or when she does something wrong

Background: Manda was abandoned when her parents were in debt for over 2 million dollars due to their gambling addiction. While at the adoption center she learned how to do magic from another girl at the adoption center, but she only learned a little since she was adopted soon later.

Social Status: Artsy Loner

13. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Name: Tremere
    *Element: fire
    **Grade: 12th

Hair: long pink hair that goes down to her back.
    Eyes: black eyes with a tint of blue
    Distinguishing Features: she always looks sad
    Clothes: black dress, with knee high boots
    Personality: a loner and doesnt talk much, but when you make friends with her shes a good ally

***Background: When she was younger her parents would beat her. So she ran away from them. In the end her grandparents ended up getting cusidity of her. Shes does magic and all, but only when she needs too. Her grandma is a true witch and is the one who taught Tremere the ways of magic.

****Social Status: social outcast..loner....She is an outcast because her parents lived in a trailer and they were drunks.

Attached Files:

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

i'd like to play as a lightning element i'll write more later... i gotta go do other stuff.... sorry i'll write more later.

15. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

1) Lestatslover666: To me your character isn't quite like her element. I love the way she looks but her personality isn't quite like fire.

2) Athena: I am very pleased to see that you have decided to join my rpg but unfortunately both lightning spaces are filled. Please choose another element.

3) Seeing as how I have a bunch of people signing up I decided to add another element. Someone kindly asked/suggested I use Spirit and seeing as how that element had already once crossed my mind I have decided to use it. So now there are two more spaces available and they are for Spirit.

I am soooooo sorry that I have not done anything yet. I have been very busy. My mother's wedding is August 1st which is actually the day after tomorrow and I have been busy. I will not continue this on here but would like you to check the away notices please.

16. Fushigi Rockna

What exactly is the spirit element anyways? the ability to use spirits? Kinda like the way a summoner in FF uses aeons/eidolons/gm/WHATEVER in battle?

LestatsLover: I'd like it if you gave her a last name ^^;

17. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Would it be ok if I named her Tremere de Hilar.. its french...lol ^^

18. Fushigi Rockna

Morrigan: Rejected. We have enough fire elements. Plus, Gemini is away at the moment. no characters will be accepted while she is gone. That's what i decided.

Lestat'sLover: go ahead with that name. ^^

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Name: Athena Tuski
    Element: Spirit

Hair: strawberry blonde in color. Her hair is curly and reaches an inch or two past her butt.

Eyes: sapphire blue

Distinguishing Features: N/A

Clothes: black uniform skirt that reaches her knees and a white blouse with a black blazer. She wears her old school uniform to this school.

Personality: She has a very open personality and is always constantly giving of herself although there are times when she is solemn and silent and she is usually thinking of one or two things at this time... death and what happens afterwards or what is the purpose of life.

Background: She grew up as a Christian and was constantly helping in the church but she had always felt odd because she constantly questioned if it was the right path and wondered how they could blame Eve for what happened to her Eve was like a child and it didn't seem right. One day, while working on a research paper on different religions, she came across an Elemental site and it made sense to her and explained why she had wondered about certain things her whole life.

Social Status: Loner

ooc: if needed i can create some more male characters, they needn't be elementals or they can be. I am very capable of playing mulitible characters and since school should be starting soon i will have more access to the computer. let me know and i shall create...

20. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Name: Bullet Magnuse
    Element: Spirit

Hair: Black hair that is short in the back and gets long to the front. It has deep red highlights.

Eyes: dark brown, almost black eyes that basicly match his pupils. Occationally wears sunglasses.

Distinguishing Features: A scar from burns on his left hand and a scar from some sort of sword. Has a light British accent. :)

Clothes:always wears a sword necklace that has a red and balck velvet ribbon as well as crystal ball earing on his left ear lob. Black renisance cloak, black tunic shirt, and black baggy pants.

Personality: Though most people would look at him and think~freak~ he still has his happyness and saddness. He is very loving and kind, but he will do whatever it take to keep his loved ones safe. He is the one that holds the group together if needed.

Background: Bullet was a Christian boy who started to think outside the box and has always felt bad for the people burnned at the Salem Witch Trials. He was always seeing things at the corrner of his eye and for the longest time, heard bumps in the nights, doors closing, books falling off shelfs, and so on. When he started hearing wispers and was attacked by the things that created the bumps in the night, he started to think that there is more to the world than meets the eye. He was hospitalized for burns and a deep scar that made his parents think he was susididal. The things around him would soon pull him to a book of wicca that openned to the page of spirits. since then he has been studing the element spirit in secrecy.

Social Status: outcast. Not really looked to as the most in style person, but his personality brings people no matter what social status they are to him.

link about the element spirits http://web.hibo.no/~cebe/elements/element_spirit.html ~fyi~it doesnt mean that it can control all the elements, it is an elemet in itself.