RPG Archives DSC Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gemini_Kumori, Jun 30, 2004.

1. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Name: Gaia Alden
    Element: Earth
    Grade: 12

Hair: Light brown hair with golden highlights. She likes to wear the occasional daisy chain crown as well.

Eyes: Blue-gray.

Distinguishing features: Her skin is fair even though she spends lots of time in the sun, but she does have a dusting of freckles across her nose. She is also pretty tall, but doesn't realize it can be intimidating to some.

Clothes: Gaia is very fond of color coordination, so no matter what colors she wears they are sure to go together well(though she tends to go for the brighter colors). Her usual wardrobe is that of a skirt(varying in length, but midcalf are most common), a blouse or small T-shirt, and a pair of leather Roman style sandals.

Personality: Gaia is a generally cheerful person, but has a bit twisted sense of humor. She can be somewhat domineering at times, but usually knows when to back off. Gaia is also exceedingly loyal to those she cares about, and expects the same from others, once her friend you tend to stay her friend. She sympathizes easily with others, and can at times burst into tears when she sees another crying.

Background: Both her parents were of a very liberal background, and when they realized Gaia's talents they encouraged their growth. They taught her not to exploit or force her powers, but call on them respectfully to use in aiding others or when they feel they are needed. At first her powers were expressed in small things as a little child, such as being able to tell when a fruit had gone bad even though it appeared fine on the outside, making flowers bloom early, and sometimes talking to things no one else could see(usually around some type of plant). As she got older, Gaia learned to make plants grow at shocking rates, and predicting earthquakes which was quite handy considering they lived not to far from a large fault.

Social Status: She's a bit of a geek, but she gets along well with most social groups, except the more conservative. The way most people see her is as a nice girl, but weird.

2. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Name: Alec R Zorgman (R is Rin)
    Element: Air
    Grade: 11th

Hair:White with light blue strands
    Eyes:Very light blue left and a dark blue right
    Distinguishing Features: Eyes
    Clothes: Loose White with blue strips(stripes are not across the are swirled arond everywhere) long sleeved shirt and light blue pants with ripes in the knees.
    Personality: Im very light hearted I like to joke alot wich can make people mad sometimes,but when its time to work I get right to it I dont slack off much.I hate people depending on me because I'm afraid I'll let them down.People see me as a nice funny person with a mean side at times ,but ussually nice.

Background: My parents were always away on buissness So I was alone most of the time I use to go in the libray at our house and read all the time ,but one day I came across a old book and I found out this book contand magic.At first I thought it all was fake and left it alone but it seemed every time I doubt the book I was get bad headacks so I finnaly gave in and read the book I test a few spells and they worked I started to get more into it ,but one day my parents died in a plane crash and I was giving to a adoption agancy.I grabed the book with a few other objects ,but I cant take them out at the agancy for the fear of them geting stolen.

Social Statusonality:Im popular.But the main resone is that I'm loaded and I get to live alone in my old house that I got back. I did over the internet giving my fathers old birth certifict ,I also ran away from the agancy my parents left behide all the money to me plus I have to money from there insurance they put on themselfs.But being me is hard in. School I can be me ,but when its over I try to hide who I am in fear that the agacy is still looking for me.

3. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Ancient Elder: First of all did you ever bother to see if there was a spot open never mind the fact that there are specific elements that you can have?!... Second did you ever look at the character creation guidelines?!... Third you didn't even wait for either FR or myself to accept your character!... Then you proceeded to post something that had NOTHING to do with the plot OR storyline! Therefore I am banning you from joining this RPG even if spots open up! I know that I am being quite rude at the moment but I have stated clearly in 'Rules', 'Character Profiles' and 'taken up slots' that you must follow the rules about characters and elements and I have said to PM me if you would like to join. Also I have already deleted many posts because they were not following the rules and I do NOT like to repeat myself.

I will also be posting this exact post in the RPG Thread. Also I will be leaving the 'Character' that AE came up with on the thread for future participants to be warned.

~G_K~

4. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Warning To Those Signing Up!

This is a post that is the exact thing I DO NOT want to see. You have been WARNED!

~G_K~

5. eternal_death66

eternal_death66 New Member

Name: Gena de Lioncourt
    *Element: air (wind)
    **Grade: 11th

Hair: purple long hair
    Eyes: blue
    Distinguishing Features: extremely pretty ^^
    Clothes: usually wears dresses, favorite outfit is a long white dress with a black ribbon tied around the waist
    Personality: Shes very caring and kind. Shes always gentle. Many people see her as quiet and shy. Though sometimes she is, she can also be very outgoing and talkative.

***Background: Gena has always been a very popular person. Her mom was and still is an actress and her father is in a band. So she was always known to people. Her parents were usually out of town when she was younger, so her grandparents would watch her. She always moved a lot because of her parents and her grandparents moved around with them to take care of Gena. But when she turned 16 she moved out and got her own appartment.
    ****Social Status: popular, she is asked out alot from guys but she hasnt ever been in love with any of them so she says no, also alot of people just want to be her friend to be cool at first but later on they really become her friends

Attached Files:

6. Fire Goddess810

Fire Goddess810 New Member

Character