Video Games Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

This is a definte reason to buy the Xbox 360 is to get this game. Sadly, I don't have an Xbox 360, so I guess I'll have to wait than.

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

see...I was hopeing to make a thread about this myself explaining everysingle detail about the game...I love Morrowind's huge and deep massive world...go around without a purpose be a bandit and steal living off the richs of the masses and steal from them..and still be their friend..oh...yes... Well I'll say that this game is indeed supposed to be one heck of a game. It's said that everysingle NPC is knowlelgable of their surroundings as in if thiers a potion and they are practicing with the bow and the potion they drink will increase thier marksmanship.

The game is very deep and massive and very Rich...I can't wait for it. XD

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

HDTV is why.:p

4. Orion

Orion Gears

I am definatley looking forward to this. I need more RPG's in my life, so this will probably be the perfect fit for me and my 360.

5. Dracil

Dracil New Member

Well, I'm waiting for the PC version. Hopefully my computer can play it at a decent frame rate.

6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

I'll be getting the PC version, but if there are any screenshots of it you may have please send me them xD

Have the graphics improved? stupid question but i was just wonderin cos the last Elderscrolls was so beutiful *tears and sniff* :D

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm thinking about getting this for my PC, i just got a nice RAM upgrade so i'm thinking it should run at a good speed at least. I've heard the batle system has been improved, so that should be good since i actually found the system in Morrowind a bit bothersom.

8. Dracil

Dracil New Member

What bothered me was the leveling system. You had to specialize in a few skills each level in order to properly maximize your stat gains. That sort of thing is just annoying.

9. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

gah!!!....I hate being teased with screen shots.

Duel Weapons? I don't think they have done that before....WOOT!!! DOUBLE THE A$$ KICKING POWER:p

10. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

Thats is a game that looks like its worth buying, i dont think what i just said makes sense but there ya have it.
    Ya i am so gettin ES:IV :)

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Heres something nice and new they have done to the magic part of morrowind

ZEET omg thats on magic.

on to combat
    Also Remember best attack..Gone thier is no more chop slash and yadda yad. It's all real combat and to the fact we can have a weapon and cast at the same time..zeetomg think of the possibilites.

Stealth has been improved. They have been looking more into the Theif series for inspiration meaning..when you sneak..it actually works.

12. Locke

Locke New Member

i have four words for all of you....... you can ride horses.

1 person likes this.
  13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

True they have added horses back into the morrowind games. They haven't done that since I think daggerfall right? But they don't have carriages. bleh..who cares KILL THE UNBELIEVERS ON YOUR MIGHTY STALLION.

Has the date been changed again or is it still the same? I want to know so I can begin saving up and making time for this game lol:p

14. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Can we say 7 days...7 days...7 days.. OMFG seven more days and Oblivion is finally out for all of us greedy gamers to get. Is anyone else over joyed as I am XD All i have been able to talk about is oblivion and I CAN"T WAIT.

Oh yes Is it me or when you get in a certain vehical on a game everything else just doesn't matter...just run it all over XD (horse's)

15. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I really cannot wait for it. It was my first choice of the 360 but then again I cannot resist anything with Patrick Stuart in it. I do really enjoy RPGs and this is the only out for the 360.

16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Already tried it out. Game was really impressive, and to think that it's a single player based game...so :)

- Teddz