Video Games Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Since i'm so desperatly looking for a new game this one looks like its going to be on my buy list. However i really want to cheack out the spec's on this game before i buy it, i'm running a little low on hard drvie space at the momet, i think that should be the next upgrade i buy myself.

2. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

the last ES needed quite a fast computer due to all the graphics being used in it, so i would think that thisa one would be even more intense. so you get the message xD

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

The review has been released for it in X-box magazine and I'm a little pissed off at the score.

It has a rather no Very high score 9.5 and the reason it's 9.5 is because of this reason and I see that it's not a real reason. They said in one of the quests that the Radiant A.I would get in the way of some of the main quest. Example was that on a certain quest you had to steal a ring from this women. Well The ring is on her finger and only gets tooken off at certain times. So i'm guessing the reviewer's problem was that it inteveined but i mean come on It makes the game more realistic. OMFG i forgot to take my ring off.

It has a value of 44+ hours of play time and thats sticking DIRECTLY with the main quests one after another. Soooo if you looking for one hell of a good game thats long then this is it XD

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Alright.... i knew that extra gig of RAM would come in usful, and i'm generally confident about the rest of my machine.

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Its a very rare occasion that i double post, but i was wondering that if anyone manages to get the game before me and has Windows 2000, please let me know if you managed to get it running.

I was in the shop today and read the back of a pre-order box, as far as the OS for the game goes all it says is that you need Windows XP, nothing about W2K.

Would really appreciate any info thanks.

6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

i was gonna buy it the other day but i bought a PSP instead, tell me what it's like, just incase it is crap 0.0

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

You sure need to be slapped by a tuna and then castrated.

How could you even think of this game as crap. It's perfect. i already have put in about a day's worth of time into it. WOOT GO DARK ELF :p.

The game is flawless and so good it makes sex look bad:p .

As you can see I love the game XD. Buy it FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ;p

8. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

It's cos sequals turn out to be shite sumtimes thats all, i just need to make sure. ^.^

9. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

The game isn't released here until tomorrow, so the first thing i'm going to do before i go to college tomorrow is go down to the games shop and buy me a copy :), then i only have to wait the 6 or so hours before i can go home... or i might just go home early.

I've looked into the forums at the Bethasoft website, and it says that the game can be playied on Win 2000, so thats raised my hopes a lot, i'm just wondering why they never put it on the box?

10. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Aw crap man i feel sorry for ya. how far were you and how much time had you already put on it? but think you can think of a new stradegy build for your character and new crap as well :)

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

30 hours into a lvl 8 thief. Wow. I feel for you man honestly i do.

I have a lvl 38 Dark Elf Warrior/spellcast/omfg thief. I woudl die if it got corrupted. Also I'm worken on a warroir/spellcaster combination with a Gold Elf. I have to say it's turning out beautifully:D

12. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

sounds fun ... unfortunately i havent had much time on my hands to play games recently ... too much work, I'll get round to playing it eventually.:p