Humour Embarrassing ordeals you have gone through

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightmare, Mar 7, 2005.

1. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well uh, this didn't happen to me, but my friend. she was going on about how stephan (aka spot) had such nice lips and a nice a$$ and she was squeeling while i was sweatdropping... stephan was right behind us. (he doesn't even know who we are.)

1 person likes this.
  2. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

Um. I'd say it was when I saw someone after mass by the church and I thought he was a...uh...person who needed money. I handed him some and he was offended. It turned out he wasn't. Nothing more embarrassing than trying to help and finding out it wasn't needed.

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

When i wqas 14 i told a friend there was a girl that i liked and who she was... ye, i never heard then end of it for months ¬¬.

So now i never tell my friends anything about me :p.

4. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Okay i was hangin out with my friends Sebastion and Nancy, and it was really hot out. So i decided to take off my top shirt and just my luck when i raised up my top shirt my bottom shirt was sticking to it! It was all showing, fortunately i had on a bra. But my arms were in the air so Sebastion had to pull my bottom shirt down. i was so embrassed.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Well, one time I was extremely ticked off at this on guy for treating me like crap.. and a so-called friend called me up to talk about it and what I didn't like about him. And, just my luck, the guy who I was PO'd at was on the other line listening in to me ranting about him.

But, thankfully that got me out of that situation and I made even better friends who were also fans of sci-fi and anime.

6. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I'm a bit reluctant about posting this incident, as it's admittedly the most immature/tasteless (and frankly STUPID) dare I've ever carried out. To start with, I was on a trip to a well-known-theme-park (which I won't specify as a precaution, even months afterward) which is debatably the coolest opportunity I'd ever been presented with, and since we'd performed a few hours earlier, we were allowed to wander the park for the remainder of the day. So we'd stopped in between rides to purchase a few sweets when we noticed what we assumed to be an attractive teenaged couple (perfect victims for our idiocy). And since I'm a bit on the "vulgarly outgoing" side, I marched right over to them (with my hand in my, er, non-existent front jean pocket >_>) and said something vaguely inappropriate - probably "If I was a squirrel and you were a tree, could I climb up you and harvest your nuts" (my most famous pick-up line to date) expecting an eye-roll or a "go **** yourself".

What I did *not* expect, however, was that our assessment of them had been completely inaccurate - that was a twelve year old kid with his misleadingly young looking MOTHER. She (justifiably) exploded at me and called park security, and I was forced to stand there - in the middle of the Sweet Shop no less - and endure such remarks as "YOU SICKO! KIDS LIKE YOU GROW UP TO BE THOSE SCOUNRELS THAT KIDNAP INNOCENT TEENAGERS!" It even escalated to the point that she actually addressed a little kid, advising him and his mother to remove themselves from the vicinity (I took the liberty of editing the profanities out) before I took advantage of him. Even more stupidly (since I'd felt outraged and provoked at the time), I yelled something like "I wouldn't touch him, he's like five!" which just resulted in me publicizing my humiliation. When security finally showed up and evaluated the situation (including how shook-up I was) they let me go with a mere warning. I can't ever remember being more relieved [or more thankful for such good friends - I'd told them to leave the minute the woman started flipping out so THEIR trip, at least, would be salvaged, since this had been entirely my fault]).

Err...please don't judge me or think less of me because of this, I'd like to think I've grown up quite a bit since then. Whenever I look back on this, I don't know whether to feel overcome with guilt and shame or convulse in laughter at the inherant stupidity I displayed. Needless to say, I've restricted by warped sense of humor to people who aren't...well...complete strangers.....*still hesitant on whether to post this, oh whatever. My reputation's not exactly squeaky clean IRL either*

*Clicks Submit Reply*

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

hahahaha no judgeing im just laughing cause i was in a predicament like that before.

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

lol... anyway, this happened not too long ago... (more like yesterday.)

but i left my school to go to another, and well, i just went to this play at my old school, and i saw a lot of my old friends. (i didn't see them for around 3 years.) so after the play, they all came up to me and said stuff like, 'omg! stephanie?! kya~!' etc. and they all hugged me and stuff. so then i saw this guy i used to (and still) really like, and he was like, 'hey stef. *smile*' gawd, i almost fainted. but anyway, he gave me a one handed hug (he was carrying roses and other flowers in his other hand) and so i hugged him too. but then i kinda sneezed... i was kinda sick too, so there was a lot of "stuff" coming out. so all this mucas and things got all over his shirt. ... i thought i was gonna die of embaressment.

but the good thing was that he just smiled and laughed, and hugged me again.

you gotta love him. ^__^

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

My friend on the side of me didn't tell me there was a poll behind me before I ran into it. I really hurt my head.

Another one... I was walking backwards talking to one of my friends, and my friend Heather that was on

I was about five years old in target and my mom hand brought some popcorn, but she had dropped some so I picked it up and ate it. She gave me a spanking in the store.

Umm...

I was 7 and my friend and I had just seen the Karate movie and so we were doing moves in the back yard, I went to kick him and he grabbed my leg and pulled I feel and hit my head...

Got a lot of head injuries.

My sister was talking to me when I was 9 and I pushed my head through the wooden bars on the stairs and I got stuck...

I feel off of my friend Videl’s Bunked (the top) during a pillow fight.

i got a few more but i don't want you all to know how dumb i really am.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

So THAT'S what it is! :p

1 person likes this.
  11. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Yeah, Actually. thats a small list of about 20 more things that have happened to my head... :p :cool:

12. NiGHTS

NiGHTS New Member

When I was really young and stupid, I saw a payphone and decided to call 911. After several prank calls, a cop showed up. This was before I knew calls could be traced... :( Luckily, my youth saved me; he basically just scared me off as opposed to taking any action. :eek:

Don't let this give you an image of what I'm like. That was before I knew better, and it was the only time I ever had to deal with a cop. :)

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

hn... another. [at least i don't think i posted this first one yet...]

when i went to japan around 2 years ago, me and my mom went to the fish market. and you know those cold open ice box looking things? [bad explamation] well, anyway, there's this tube looking metal thing that kept the whole thing cold. so then for some odd reason, i decided to put my hand on it. then my mom bought some stuff, and said that we were leaving. i tried to move my hand, but it didn't budge... my fingers were stuck on the ice thing.

so then after hearing my moms screaming, and angry yelps, and lots of people trying to poor hot water on my hand, i finally ripped my fingers off of it.

ow... that hurt. but it was really embarassing.... i even thought that i might of had to amputate my hand. o_O

another.

i was at my nihonbuyo class [japanese dancing.] and i was wearing a kimono. i went up the stairs, my sleave got stuck on the stair handle thing... and i fell down the stairs.

aaaaaaaand another.

i was walking down this alley way looking area right next to the tennis courts, and they had this net hanging down... like this thing they used to prevent the balls from flying over. [they put it down to clean it.] so i was walking really close to the net, and my foot got stuck in a whole. i continued walking, trying to act like nothing was on my foot, because there was this really hot guy behind me... [-___________-;;] so then i finally tripped. *sob.*

14. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

OKay here(you inspired me Yakamashi) are some things that have happened to me so far

Okay today we went the baseball game, and it's Tyler's b-day today so I thought he'd be in his uniform in front of everyone and embarass so i'd run up behind him jump on him and say HAPPY B-DAY SNOOKUMS..I got my nerve and thoughts up I got behind this lil thing I seen and waited for him to be visible for everyone, and I ran and lunged for his back! Then the "boy" around and siad" WTF", but unfortunatly it WASN'T the boy I was gonna jump on. It was Casey Butts..his cousin..*snickers from everyone. Well at least every one knew I was being nice to Tyler..or his cousin..WHATEVER..for once :blush: :D

15. NiGHTS

NiGHTS New Member

Heres another one; this one happened to my stepdad rather than myself:

My family used to live in an apartment complex, on the top floor. Well one day my stepdad was charging up the stairs, went inside the apartment, and jumped on the couch to watch the TV which was already on. About a second later he looks to the left to see a terrified couple staring at him. :eek: :eek: YEEEAH, wrong floor... :D

16. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

In the beginning of ninth grade, my principle form of greeting people (or saying farewell, or wishing them good-luck, or expressing any kind of affection or sentiment) was by groping them (don't worry, I'd learned my lesson. I'd restricted this treatment to people I was at least partially familiar with). Unfortunately, one of my friends uncannily resembles the president of my school's student council. Can you see where this is going?

Needless to say, I haven't exactly earned myself a pristine reputation in the eyes of the student government. Go figure ^_^

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I remember doing somthing like that when i was lil...heh go fig...i guess 911 has an attraction for kids to call :p

18. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I remeber one time my friends who basicly are crazy and weird which I fit in good.
    BUt on halloween I wasn't with them thank god. :D they went out and stole pumpkins and scarcrows and other things well my friends car was full f things that tehy stole as the drove by one of them through out a pumpkin right in front of a cop car :eek: he stopped them and asked why they did that. One of them said they had no room for anything else so they get taken to the police station they don't get charged but they had to take everything back. Lucky for me I ws not there because my dad works at the sheriffs office.

19. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I was sitting in COMPASS school the other day and I have to wear ALL camo and i had really baggy jeans on. Well I got up from my seat and said " permission to speak sir" he said "yes" and i said "can i go to the bathroom" and i went..well i took my war belt off so i could use it and left it there.. Well Mr. North decided to give uniform check right after and caught me with it off, next thing you know he was yelling at me and pulled on my pants..and they fell off ;_;.. i had a long jacket on so nothing really showed..but i cried, and he didnt even apologize