Video Games Emulation

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Mar 7, 2002.

?

Do you download and play ROMs/Emulation?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    92.6%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  3. I don't know what's emulation/ ROMs...

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. WhiteDragonNall

WhiteDragonNall New Member

I use 'em, but usually only to rip backgrounds and sprites.

2. Stos

Stos New Member

I use SNES emulators and play the SNES ROMs. Have not bothered with any other ones yet, but will probably get a NES one at somepoint. I like playing the Ranma and Sailor Moon RPGs. But I recently got a PS2 RPG, so I stopped playing my ROMs.
    Did you know there is a tool to take your ZSNES online with two player games? yea there is!:D You can dl it at www.zbattle.net But sadly I can not get it to work with my DSL. :( Oh well.
    Also I wish I could find a place to download PSX ROMs. So I could play such rare and hard to find game as Xenogears, never did beat that game, but also never owned it either. I always borrowed it from a friend and than he traded it and than got it back later and than I accidently broke the second disc of the game. Sigh, I really want to play that game again.

3. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

My friend has bleem and a load of PS games (originals), and they work just fine...most of them anyway :p. Don't really know 'bout PS roms, but i think they are no good.

Personally i've got SNES9x emulator and about 100+ games and right now the best game i know is absolutely Chrono Trigger. Woowee what a game!:glazed:

4. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

me too!

:glazed: of course! i own like 50(kind of plaing in compairson to these other people, but...)and i had FF I-V and then VII and VIII on ps2, and my brother bought a defective tactics yesterday, so we are going to return it tomorrow(to walmart, the root of all evil!! they only have the EDITED version of steal this album!!)ans also i want to get FF anthology for christmas. or money. but i really plan on getting the entire neon genesis evangelion series (its like $170!!) and that might be it. wait a minute, this has nothing to do w/ video games! i had a nes emulator, but it was boring so i deleted it. i also had a N64 one, but there were no sites with zelda or perfect dark! wait, lemme take that back. there were plenty of russian and german games, but i only speak english and a little french!! sdo, since my computer is crap i deleted all of them. except for the snes one. that is the BEST system ever!!