Celebrations Entering the Navy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Athena, Aug 6, 2005.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Typical Navy B.S.- punish everyone because of the few. Well, welcome back anyway. Watch out for them other recruits. They've just spent 2 months in a sterile training enviroment. Many are desperate to try and sleep with anything that moves. This is personal expirience talking here, so keep on your toes. Good luck with training. Enjoy the bitter cold while you can, pretty soon it'll be hurricane central for ya. ;)

~W

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I love it here. I actually only live two hours from base so i go home every weekend and visit since i'm not at phase 3 liberty yet so i can't spend the night. Lol as far as guys chasing after me... i am not pretty guys are not going to want to sleep with me especially after cutting my hair from about waist length to a boyish hair cut if boys were allowed to have longer hair... i have the same hair cut as my brother almost.... *shudders* i am so growing my hair back out!! ^_^ besides that... my fiance cheated on me then broke up with me, thru a friend, while i was in boot camp so i'm not exactly anxious to go into another relationship, even a one night stand, at the moment. ^_^

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Liar. :p

Well you have fun, eh? Don't let them try anything unless you want them to. :p

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Ever heard of "Ricky Goggles", or "Underway Goggles"? When you're isolated from society for an extended period of time (i.e. out to sea) the women you're underway with suddenly become raging hotties- it doesn't matter who you are. I remember getting off the Vinson when we got back from this 6 month world cruise thinking that everything with two legs and a nice rear end was like Aphrodite reborn.

Anyway, you shouldn't beat yourself up like by saying things like that. That's an order. :p Your hair will grow back. Many women I work with have hair well past thier waist- they just bring it up into a bun in the back of thier head and everything's kosher.

Yeah, and to hell with your fiancee. That's tough news to deal with; especially in basic when your family and friends back home are your only link to sanity and the world you left behind. Aint no man worth your tears, and the ones that are wont make you cry.

Phase 3 liberty... That brings back some memories. You still have a midnight curfew? No liquor, no driving?

~W

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Phase 1- no drinking no driving be back by 945 pm which means be back by 930pm

phase 2- be back by 1145pm which means 1130 and i can wear civilian clothes

phase 3- be back by 530 the next morning and i can drive.`

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Congrats girl. It's good to se you made it and welcome back. It's been...different without you around here. Hope we haven't changed too much for you lol. IF you can't guess who this is, its KenshinX_Himura. Another one of those changes I was talking back, lol, but welcome back.