Square Enix fav FF main hero!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sachiko, Jul 30, 2002.

?

Which FF hero???

1. Cloud (FF7)

27 vote(s)
    50.9%
  2. Squall (FF8)

13 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. Zidane (FF9)

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. Tidus (FF10)

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

It's Cloud for me. I think he's the most interesting. Also at the start he's moody, but his change to being a careish bloke is better than Squall's I think. I just plain don't like Zidane, he's too goofy. I want goddamn manly main characters. He's a midget too. I haven't played much of X, but from what I know of Tidus, I prefer Cloud & Squall.
    Also the Buster Swords 0wnz j00r4ss. Although the Gunblade is cool too.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'd have to go with Cloud as well from the people shown in that list. I think that the whole mystery of Cloud was fascinating, how he used to be in Soldierand his relationship with Sephiroth, etc.

But my all time favourite hero is MOG from FF6 probably because he is cool, and his dances kick arse (except for when he trips)

3. dack

dack New Member

cloud is easily my favourite, zidane just annoyed the hell out of me, squall was ok , havent played 10 yet. of all characters in the games sephiroth was the best.

4. Mako_Spirit

Mako_Spirit New Member

Right on, That Guy!!

Mog is obviously the best of them all. [​IMG]

5. Shining Girl

Shining Girl New Member

CLOUD!!!!
    just because he had the awesome sword and cute hair that reminded me of chocobos...
    but i like locke from ff6........ cuz hes a treasure hunter NOT a thief!!

6. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

cloud <3

I'm partial to Cloud. I'm not exactly sure why, but I don't dislike him. He's not my favorite ff7 character by any stretch of the imagination (see my one thread in this forum to figure out who is <3 <3), but he's complex, and interesting... and kind of fiesty. I like that in a main character, because typically they're just too diggity darn boring for my tastes.

7. Mernasqui

Mernasqui Guest

Zidane

Squall was a good character and so was Cloud but they were both so quite where as Zidane was cheerful all the way though untill he went to Terra but thats not my point..... wait a min that pretty wqas my point any way Squall was the best looking but Zidane had the best personallity, and made much more of an impact on the other charaters than Cloud or Squall. I have yet to aquire a PS2 and sample the friut that is FF10.

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Tidus Tidus TIDUS!
    I like Tidus the best! So cute! my friends keeps saying "he needs his roots done" (i.e. he needs to dye his hair ALL blonde) but I think his hair's cool and even though his English voice actor couldn't really act at all, his voice really suited the character!

TIDUS IS NO. 1 ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

oops, got carried away.... :shy3:

9. Mernasqui

Mernasqui Guest

Tidus

Tidus' voice was done by the guy who does Fry's in Futurama.

10. Naru

Naru New Member

Really? I didnt notice:shy3: Thats so cool!

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cloud has always been my fav. male FF character and will always be!

12. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

Tidus really lacked attitude, methinks. Compared to cloud, he was nothing.
    Cloud was a cool-looking guy, but he pulled stupid stunts and careless speech later in the game, making him look bad.

13. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

my favorite has to be squall. he's handsome, has a loner personality, strong, stubborn, and dependent. all the characteristics i like about a man and friends.

14. My choice would have to be cloud. At the start he cared very little for the planet but after a while he started to care about the planet and the people he thought with, and caus HE ROCKS!! specially with the Ultima sword

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

*************SOME SPOILERS************
    Okay, heres what i think of the 4 choices given:

Cloud- Cloud is obviously the man. First of all lets go by looks. Okay ill admit, im not crazy about the purple, but he does wear it well. And the spikey hair. That in itself is a weapon, just impale ppl with it. Then the sword. No need to go there.
    Now lets go to his character. Cloud is a great character, not hollow at all like some tend to think. He starts off not caring about much, just a real jerk. Then as the game progresses, he experiences joy, happiness and the pain of loss. He eventually discovers more about himself and leads the expedition to save the earth.

Squall- Another cool character. I love his black clothing, he looks real Bad***. Then his Gunblade. You gotta love that weapon, one of the most ingenious ideas for a weapon. His character is much deeper than Clouds (not knocking on Cloud, but Squall is just very complex). His character goes from the "Im a loner, I dont need anyones help" attitude to a totally transformed person who sometimes even acts like a team player.

Zidane- Zidane is pretty cool. I like the idea of a thief being the main char. He is a very noble character while still being cheery. And the daggers are cool too. But I just never really liked him that much. Im not big on cheery people.

Tidus- I hate Tidus. All he does is whines. And towards the end when you find out hes a dream of the Fayth....What a crock of you know what.

Well, thus said, I think that my favorite main char is Cloud. You cant beat Cloud. Especially with Omni-Slash. Mwahahahahaha!!! so Cloud got my vote.

16. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

It was sooo tough, between Squall and Cloud, but in the end... it was cloud because of his awsome story line

**********Spoiler to FF7**********

Because of the fact that Cloud should never have even been in the storyline, he just got Zak's sword when Zak was shot.

17. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

Well..kinda hard question.I havnt played 10(no money for ps2)
    but for the record....
    Zidane is pervy Monkey,
    Squall is about as charismatic as a bag of hammers,and
    Clouds a clone....but hes not a clone....hmmm?
    Ill go w/Cloud.

18. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

You mean Freya?I will asure you that shes Large Rat waering a rain coat+she really has no practical abilities.And besides
    Vivi kicked booty!

19. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

A girl with an Eyepatch? He means Beatrix.

Personally, if your thread is called Fav FF main hero, I think you're missing a couple. Melikes the Bishounen, and there are a lot of those in the FFs.

I'd have to say that each main character is my favourite, while I'm playing that game.

20. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

i know that you dont know him who ever started this but CECIL WAS GOD! he had the 2 best classes ever and was best friends with a *** kicking dragoon!:D