Paranormal Favorite Paranormal Movie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, May 29, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

i LOVED Rose Red..I adore Stephen King. I really liked Skeleton Key though..the ending was really surprising.

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Sadly, most Vampire movies are just God-awful. Thankfully Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas and even the bastard Tom Cruise were AMAZING in Interview. The problem is most people confuse a paranormal movie with a horror movie, which is just plain moronic. People try to put too much stock into vampire movies because they're so popular, or movies with popular actors, or Stephen King movies because he's such a great author (which he's not. He has great ideas, but he conveys them in a boring and drone manner much akin to Tolkien). And Shyamalan has had all of, in my opinion, one decent movie, and that was Sixth Sense. Though admittedly I have not seen Lady In The Water yet, but Unbreakable, The Village and Signs were all just... awful. Some of the most boring pieces of trash I've seen.

Frankly, and I'd consider this a paranormal movie, I loved the concept and delivery of the movie Boogeyman. But then again, that's just my opinion, and no one pays attention to what I have to say unless it's to criticize me in return. :p

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I haven't seen Lady in the Water yet. And I know I'm the Fae enthusiast.. Makes me sad I missed the only movie about nymphs to come around in many years. He's not that scary though.. He just makes you think.

And yes, Tolkien and King share that same drone and boring writing style. ><