Movies Favorite Undead Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Wats ur Favorite Movie WIth Undead Stuff in it

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

hey sorry I wasn't copying you on that thread I just posted I just thought about it I SWARE...well it would have to House of A Thousand Corpses..so awesome!

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Well actuly the thread just made is diffrent =D Im talkin bout favorite undead movie which dont really talk bout 1 thing and ur talking bout boogeyman which is diffrent i dont think hes dead

EditGot my Movies Mixed:Isnt there gunna be a 2d one for house of 1000 corpses?

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Nah I meant in the movies forum.. Yep they were talking about on Uranuim..well excuse me..ill try to be spam free this time

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

House of 1000 corpses and shaun of the dead were rather impressive.

I'd still prefer the classical ones, in likes of Evil Dead, Dawn of the Dead (1978) and Night of the living dead (George A. Romero, king of zombie movies)

- Teddz

6. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Teddz good choices i hope someone makes another undead movie i found the new dawn of the dead movie quite crap they destroyed the whole undead feel to it.

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Hey the new Dawn Of The Dead was rather stupid wasn't it? But you know Night of the living dead was good..but If I remember one of those Living dead
    movies had some guys girlfriend who turned into a undead person..i really didnt like THAT one.

8. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I liked the Resident Evil movies. Night of the Living Dead are good also. Would Vampires count as the undead also.... I like Queen of the Damned and Interview with a Vampire..gosh there are so many of these types of movies I really like... then when it comes down to namming them.. you can't think of any. o_O... I really hate that.
    But does "undead stuff" mean like all things that died and like are still here? Then like the Jason movies could count.. Freddy..ect. Or do you mean like Zombies and stuff like that?

9. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I agree partially; I think Night of the Living Dead is the best deadpeople film ever. Period... any others I've seen are just pointless gore fests. But I guess that what zombies are about, eh?

Oh, I heart zombies...

1 person likes this.
  10. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Every time I hear 'undead', I snap to vampires. You know, Bella Lagose(sp?!?!)
    and such. I mean, that is true undead to me. Zombies are just so lame to watch. No class, just moans. I want a monster that can articulate a kill and seem nearly normal for a time. Zombies are just not quite what I have in mind.

Now, vampire movie wise, I loved interview, but I hated tom cruise in it. He's like 5'5" and Lestat is supposed to be 6'! No, he was not good enough. We need a remake!

11. Teddz

Actually, an interview with a vampire was pretty intresting, the fact that a young Kirsten Dunst pulled off her actress skill impressivly.

One of the greatest vampire movies got to the one from 1922, "Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens". Max Schreck is and will always remain as the most horrfying vampire ever of our time.

12. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

vampires undead or not

i think vimpires are actually are half-dead and half-alive so they can count as ethier one.

13. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Hellraiser and Hellraiser II. These arent total undead movies, but they definitely got undead stuff in. Julia and Frank come back from the dead, and have to suck out peoples life force to rebuilt their bodies.

Plus the cenobites die as humans and come back as undead monsters, I'm pretty sure.

Anyway these are my favourite horror films, they dont have great acting (exept for a couple of people, like Pinhead and Dr Chanard who are pretty good actors) the scripts suck except for a few good lines and the directing in amateur, but the ideas and visuals, music, and most of the effects are blinding. Horrible just like horror should be.

14. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Scarecrows i think it counts for undead but i duno
    but then again i don't now if i like it or not :confused:
    has anyone seen it so they can give a verdic ? :eek:

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

Shaun of the Dead heh....now thats a good horror movie heh....god that was funny....

16. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

If we are thinking of the same thing. I am. I just seen it on commercial i think mabye a day ago. I thought it was another dvd for the Dawn Of The Dead.
    Get sick of those. I hope its good. Has anyone ever watched 28 days Later.
    I did ,it was really good for something like all those other movies I named.
    and it had a really cool quote I scream at ppl. 'THe End is EXRTEMLY FREGGING NIGH' I kinda cleaned the language up though. Its funny and cool watch it.!

17. Teddz

28 days later is a new way to express the undead genre. It was more stressful than shocking.

Nice directing by Danny Boyle though, considering the fact that he has done Transpotting and The Beach.

18. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

hmm i think night of the living dead it has its moments

19. Dante

Dante New Member

I wanted to hang myself when I watched House of 1000 Corpses... last time (and first time ironically) I trust Rob Zombie. Although I must say I'm terribly interested in seeing Land of the Dead... maybe I'll pick up the DVD sometime... anyways, I greatly enjoyed all the Romero flicks as well as Shaun of the Dead and the great Evil Dead series, so it's difficult for me to choose.

And 28 Days Later seemed more viral than undead to me...

20. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

i think also evil dead