Movies Favorite Undead Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

I like Resident Evil 1 and 2, Shaun of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and hopefully I'll like Land of the Dead. I have yet to see it, sadly. :sad:

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

"Evil Dead", the original "Dawn of the Dead", and "Nosferatu" are all excellent films. Teddz definately has great taste, but he's forgetting one of my personal undead/vampire faves- "Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight."

I really enjoyed "28 Days Later" as well. Same with "Shaun of the Dead". The "Dawn of the Dead" remake blew, so does "DOOM".

And if we're talking about favorite re-animated dead films, who can forget "Abbot and Costello Meets Frankenstein"? Frankie, Wolfie and even Dracula all worm thier way in. "Dracula: Dead and Loving it" was alot of fun to watch as well.

~W

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

lets see here to many to chose from RE1, RE2, evil dead the first movie adn the army of darkness, some of those vampire movies

4. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

My fav undead movie is probably Resident Evil: Apocalypse
    cos it has nemesis in it ^.^ :D

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

The only one I can think of off the top of my head was the Dawn of the Dead remake, which grossed me out a heck of a lot more then it scared me - talk about a bloodbath ><. I had to turn it off halfway through...

Ooh, I did see Interview, though. And liked it ^^

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Never was a big fan of these, but there are a couple I liked. Sleepy Hollow would be one of them, and Interview with the Vampire. I like the ones that have more story than slaying, I guess.

Not really a fan of violence, me.