Yu-Gi-Oh! Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Pairings?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Dilandau, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Senko

Senko New Member

Really?? I dunno anything about this Kisara person at all lol cause, like, I haven't watched Yugioh continually for half a year. I don't watch it that much anymore cause I been busy and all. Since Kisara's ka is "that," I guess she(it's a she right?) and Seto should belong together! With Seto's obssession with that and cards and all.

Your resurrection of the thread was unexpected ^_^;; I was like, "Wow, the last post was made a year ago!" and I totally forgot about this thread lol

2. Fushigi Rockna

XD I loved this thread, I had to resuurect it.

Yes, Kisara is a girl. She's very pretty too. She shows up in the last season of YGO, and she adds so much more depth to Kaiba's character. They're just starting the air the last season now on American airwaves. She hasn't shown up on TV, but she has in Shounen Jump. :)
    if you go here: http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/kisara.htm you can read a very well done profile of her, and her relation to Priest Seto/Seth. It's actually pretty sad what happened to her. (Also...that picture there is a bad one o_O I've seen the girl do better.)
    Oh and...
    Seto, before he became a priest saved her once. <3
    Sadly, she DOESN'T have a reincarnation, I think she's been permanently turned into her ka, hence Seto's utter obsession with the thing.

3. Senko

Senko New Member

Wow! She and Kaiba belongs together! LoL I mean from the spoiler you gave and all, I think she and Kaiba are meant to be ^_^ there's finally stuff on Kaiba's love life. And here I was actually starting to question whether or not he is gay o_O;;

4. Fushigi Rockna

Well her and Priest Seto are a great pair. but Kisara's gone now, so she can't be with present day Kaiba.

Hence, why present day kaiba is in fact gay and is going to marry jounouchi. <.< >.>

5. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i like...
    yamiXyugi
    setoXjoey
    ryouXbakura
    the best

pairings i HATE :mad:
    yamiXseto
    hondaXjou

PAIRINGS I DON'TUNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAME TO BE
    yamiXyugiXseto
    ryouXbakuraXjoey
    setoXdukeXjoey
    pegasusXsetoXjoey
    yamiXjoey
    mokubaXmarik

fanfiction opened my eyes to all of them
    i likeyaoi for the seris
    the last group i don't understand at all and just had to put them in case anyone understood why people would do thoose
    anyways thought i would post

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

AYE. o.O

I think FR is the reincarnation of Kisara. hehe.

I like Yami. Yami should be with no one. hehe

7. Fushigi Rockna

Awwwwwwwwww, thanks. X3

Course Yami can't be with anyone, Yami's like dead man. XD

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

NP.

Yami could still continue his life in egypt maybe. Or he can share a body with someone. He should still be alone until he is dead. No one can have Yami.

9. Fushigi Rockna

Nope. He's dead XD

Actually...when it comes to Atem/Yami...I think he and Mana would've been cute. ;)

10. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

my bad about the thread guys ^^

My favorites

Marik Ishtar x Ryou Bakura - I think that this is cute. Ordinary yaoi relationship. They haven't talked much, but jeez who else would Marik go good with? And Bakura only fits me so he's only the other option ^^

Tea x Yami ~ although I HATE her with PASSION, they make a good couple. Besides, they hint the whole series that they have feelings for each other.

Seto Kaiba x Ishizu Ishtar ~ Great couple, Ishizu is a great duelist and could melt his cold heart with her kindness. They also hinted love between the two.

Joey Wheeler x Mai Valentine ~ she's too hot for him, but they make a good couple. They seriously love each other ^^

11. Fushigi Rockna

Peachy...when it came to Seto and Isis/Ishizu, I felt more of an "Get the bloody hell away from me" vibe from Kaiba and a "you're an idiot, quit being so close minded and LISTEN TO ME" vibe from Isis/Ishizu more than a 'love' vibe between them.

Btw, you're all very lucky for you get to see, dun dun DUNNNNN: FR's evidence between Joukai!!! =D
    I wrote this up for someone on MSN but I never got to show it to them, so you guys get to see it instead! i bet I'll convert you all! XD