Television Favourite TV Shows as a Child?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Quistis, Aug 21, 2003.

1. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

WhenI was tiny I absolutly loved Mr.Rogers Nieghboorhood was always my favorite until I was about 8 (I know that is along time a like on kids show)

175th Post

2. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Ninja Turtles, Simpsons, Gargoyles, Sonic, Power Rangers, Princess Guenivere (how do you spell that?) and the Jewel Riders, Littlest Pet Shop, Woody Wood Pecker, Chip n' Dale, He-man, Batman, Sailormoon, I can't even begin to name them all!
    *breathes* Ah, yes... the good ol' days, when it was cool to play pacman and chew bubble gum. ^_^ The waves of Nostalgia engulf me.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Smurf, Thunder cats, SWAT Cats and Sailor Moon ( Sm kept me alive lol), Captain Planet.

4. Nakadah

Nakadah New Member

Sailor Moon, Gummi Bears, (remember them?) Captain Planet, and Barney. I feel so embarassed now, but I watched Barney until I was like.. Seven years old.. :shy2:

Emma

1 person likes this.
  5. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

well, I watched an awful lot of Star Wars as a child...my parents started me out the right way I guess! But I also watched Power Rangers *blush* and The Brave Little Toaster was my favourite movie of all time untill The Land Before Time came out..lol, and of course, i can't forget Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
    a good thing: I most definately was not one of those poor deprived children forced into watching *dramatic music* barney *screams*thank god
    lol
    -S

6. LilyRose

LilyRose Pocky Junkie

when I was little I used to love seaseme street, as well as videos of older stuff like The clangers, bagpuss and muffin the mule.

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I remember watching Tomas The Tank Engine costantly on a daily basis since i was 2. That was a great show, i just loved everything about it. Years later when my younger brother rented out a video of it, i couldn't help but sit down and watch it, and this was when i was like 14 XD.

After the Tomas phase, i, like everyone else, became addicted to Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. And everyone wanted to be Donatello.

Other things i watched include:
    Captain Planet
    Ghost Busters
    Super Mario Bros
    Captain Nintendo
    And a load more that i just can't think of at the moment.

8. Nakadah

Nakadah New Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I thought he rocked when I was little! :rolleyes: I also liked Power Rangers when I was younger. My sister and I watched it a lot.

Emma