Square Enix Final Fantasy X - 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bloodberry, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Yup. That's probably right. Might be "Spira: Another Dimension"

2. Blu_ice

Blu_ice Guest

Well, maybe Auron had an affair with som Lady while he was Braska's guardian n he got her pregnant? N Auron might not hav known bout it. So dis so called Pain girl comes looking for her long lost father (which leads her to Yuna) only to find out dat his dead.
    It's a possibility rite?

3. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Naah. I don't think this woman has got anything to do with Auron. Would be too weird.

4. Joel_Cool

Joel_Cool Guest

Seriously, I don't care if it's going to like Tomb Raider or Parasite Eve I'm still going to play it as soon as it comes out. You can download the preview on Kazaa, but it's in japanese version and sounds like it was played in a movie theatre.

5. Enoying Brat

Enoying Brat Guest

Final Fantasy X-2

Hello just if you are wondering my favorite charicter is YUNA because she is nicee and she is able to summon and i think they shouldent have token away her aeons because the game wont be as fun and if you agree with me dont be afraid talk to me.

Bye and Hello do they mean the same or different?

6. [coitus]

[coitus] New Member

I hear that those lucky Japanese gamers and maybe even US and UK will get a playable demo of FF12 with FFX-2. If this is true I'll be wetting my pants. :glazed:

Of course this is purely speculation, who knows. Theres lots of rumours flying about, although Square did include a FFX demo with FF5/6 on the PSOne so its possible they'll do something similar.

Heres hoping...

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Do you guys frequently check the official FFX-2 site?
    There are some Updates, and there is this *monster* that looks like a certain Aeon!

Plus a NEW character called Nooj check out the attachment
    Since I can't read Japanese, I have no idea what so ever of how he's related to the story of characters.

Attached Files:

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I should add that Square revealed a couple of outfits that have something to do with the battle system.

Check out Yuna's Outfit in the attachment. I would like to attach two pictures of Rikku's and Pain's outfits. But I guess you guys can check out the official site atPlayonline

Attached Files:

9. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Hehehe, Yuna as a White Mage. I wonder if she'd done the pimp clothes if she turns into a Red Mage. Although, she *does* look more at home with that Rod than with thu guns. :D

And that first attachment, not to say anything, but the art style kinda reminds of something out of kingdom hearts. *sigh* This is my most anticipated game of the year...other than Ninja Gaiden.

:D

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

O_O! I never realized that she was holding her usual rod! I guess I'm still used to the old Yuna than the Tomb Raider type Yuna.

I just could't resist. I want to show you guys Pain. I think she looks better in this outfit. :rolleyes: I can't say much about Rikku's Outfit.

11. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

^_^ Rikku's outfit. Say what does the Cards represent? Luck?

Attached Files:

12. Yuna

Yuna New Member

I guess I like Yuna Croft outfit more then this new mage outfit!
    Well I prefer the old summenor Yuna!
    Rikku looks much better in this new outfit. . . :)

13. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Hey, It's nice and all but...As DrunkLeprechaun tells us; Try to press "edit" if you forget to write anything in a post. Don't double post!

14. UltimaFnlFntasy

UltimaFnlFntasy New Member

Game sounds funky.... being hardcore RPG fan... i dun like the shooting up idea as well... to much like DMC2, which sucked... and not enough like good'ol FFVI and FFVII.

But I would probably buy it just for looking at Yuna and Rikku's hott outfits... someone post some pics of the sexy/cool outfits.... i wanna see this "Rikku, thong" pic.

15. Yuna

Yuna New Member

She SINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooo! I was checking out Final Fantasy Extreme site and I saw an images of Yuna singing. :eek:

Attached Files:

• 281.jpg
      281.jpg
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
  16. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

HAHA. Telling off the mod of the forum for double posting, that's classic(notice the little mod: FF under her name). Also, it was neccecary to double post there, as it is only possible to post one attachment per post, and I for one appreciated those attachments, they were very cool.
    As for Yuna singing, I'd rather hear Rikku. Rikki's voice is seax.

17. Kenshin666

Kenshin666 New Member

Well, pardon me DrunkLeprechaun, but i believe the double-posting rule goes for everyone. Doesn't matter who posts them. Double-posting is double-posting, and you told us not to do it.

18. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

OMG! Yuna sings? Muliple personaily? She's not only a Lara Croft but now she's also a J-pop singer:dizzy2:

I don't want to go off topic here, but there are some exceptions to double posting, and that is when attachements are involved. I can't attach a lot of files at once in one post as DL said! Therefore sometimes it's impossible not to double post. It's impossible for me to show you several images without attaching them is multiple posts.