Square Enix Final Fantasy X

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ardis, Dec 21, 2001.

1. c0ke

c0ke New Member

If you want to open the chest you need the celestrial mirror.
    and the final boss (Refering to the final summon) he is hard, but is a waste if you have the ultimate weapon for any physical damage character. why? it hits over 9999 and max is 99999.
    after you beat him you beat the game, hint for Yu Yevon, DO NOT ATTACK, Let him constatly use that black magic of his, it damages him and your characters and cannot ko you and when his hp is 9999 or below, attack him with your strongest character/magic (most preferrably yuna or lulu with holy)

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Hey Dudes, WHERE DO I GET THE CELESTIAL MIRROR??? just wanted to know ...

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

easy easy*^-^*
    go to reniem tample and go to the right and get on the choco and win the race down there. you get the cloudy mirror. if you can't race, go to the left and look at the sphere on the ground and try again. then go to the entrance to macalania woods, where it forks about. talk to the mother and the son there. then go back to where you all were after bevelle and before the fmv. talk to the father and go back to the inntersection. the son is now missing. go left towards the save point. there should be, just to the right, a rainbow-ish path. it wasn't there last time you were in the woods to go to the temple, trust me. go up the path. the kid is up there in front of a huge ball thing. use the cloudy mirror when it prompts. it turns into the selestial mirror. *^-^*

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Thanx BloodBerry. finally found a site that has the info too. have to beat those last two chocobo games though I guess..

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that's not for the mirror(the choco racing) that's for tidus' ultimate weapon. you beat the catcher choco the guy comes outta the gorge(on the way far end where you meet the choco chick first.)

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Warning! Final Boss Spoiler!

FFX was a disappointment as far as difficulty goes, I thought. Last boss, total let down. You even get Auto-Life the whole freakin' time! I guess it would be impossible otherwise, what with my Magus Sisters having over 20000 hp each, Anima and Bahamut each having over 15000, and my others having around 9999 ... beating that would be a real [PURAZUMA!].

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

whatever.. I need to level up my aeons. hate it everytime Cindy decides to take a break..lol.. and this is when I tell her to 'Go,Go!' nice special move, eh?

hmmm... now I need to find a weapon or something with no encounters, then I need to get all the crests, weapons and sigils. Sigils will be the hard part.. hmmm...

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I thought FFX was a great game, though not too difficult game.. of course I've never beaten it (for time reasons; I rented it and never bothered to get it out again)... anyways, yeah, prolly could've gotten harder after where I got but anyways... though great game, certainly not my favorite FF, though this is coming from the person who's favorite is FFT...

9. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I just heard that to get Tidus's Sun Sigil (for the Calabolg) I have to win the race against the Chocobo Teacher with a final time of 0:00. Not going to happen ... I guess it's back to the old Auron/Wakka/Rikku team ...

10. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Getting tidus' sun sigil is a pain in the ***. God it took me hours just to get that damn piece of ****! and sometimes even if you get 0:00 sec the damn trainer doesn't give you the item and you have to do it again, I almost broke my controller and my ps2 because if this.

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I better not try ... I might end up destroying the city in a fit of Cactuar rage ...

Seriously, that's just madness! It's freakin' madness! It wouldn't be so bad if the Chocobo operation was normal, but the fact that the thing just keeps moving forward nonstop makes grabbing those balloons a real trick.

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, I'm going to try to get the Sun Sigil. Also, when I get a weapon with no encounters, cuz I must have thrown one out after I beat Goesgeno, I go to Thunder Plains to dodge 200 Thunder Bolts to get Lulu's thing. and then maybe try to win a couple Blitzball games so I can claim Wakka's 'Wold Champion'. hmmm... no AP blows. I better do something about it. and theres no way I can beat any powerful beast at the arena without getting my ultimate weapons suped up.

13. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Actualemente, No Encounters is for defensive items.
    My recommendation for how to take down those overloaded fiends in the arena is to summon. Either that, or the ultimate weapons. You should be able to take a few out without either, though. I can beat the Chimerageist without taking a single point of damage. Then again, that is the weakest area conquest ...

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, I'll have to start at weaker dudes then in the arena, cuz Oblivion meerly scratches them. sigh. I think no encounters can be on weapons too. I rmeber reading something about being able to get a weapon off of Goesgeno that had the same name as a weaker weapon. well whatever

15. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it's on defensive stuff...the reverse is for the weapons..you know, the double ap and ap->overdrive...that kinda thing...the only use i've found for the no encounters is for the thunder plains.(which i still get nailed....grr) and for playing around and exploring the omega ruins...that place hurts...but in a good way

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ACTUALLY you can get a weapon from Goesgeno with No Encounters on it. Don't argue with me, it says so in like 5 online help guides and my bo has got the weapon himself. I was an idiot, and didnt know this, sometimes oyu can't get it, sometimes you can. but I didn't or I was stupid and discarded it or sold it.

so so far, I have gotten Yuna's, Rikku's, and Auron's ultimate weapons supped up. so now I need to get purifying salts to customize something to give me no encounters. then I go to the thunder plains! or Omega Ruins to kick Omega's arse...sigh..have to wait til the weekend...

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ahh..ok..did not know that...lol*^-^*;;;

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

sorry if I came on a bit too strong. I got the Jecht Shot! silly me, didn't think you could go back on the boat...