RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"We will kill Diamond first. Dont worry Mika, Ill do my best to revive Sorcyness, and he'll be all yours. I'm ancient history, you two are meant to be together" Erika announced. "Let's go!" She yelled

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Right! Daimond can be such a pest!! Same goes for Sapphire. I'm still a little confused on why he wanted me but I will find out soon enough."

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Thank you Erika...." Mika stayed rather mute the rest of the time. She kept a serious look upon her face at all times, smiling only a little.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl catches something in the corner of her eye. She looks but sees no one. "Either my eye's are playing tricks or I think I just saw Sapphire. I'm not shure though. It was just a glimpse."

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Then keep your guard up.... we can't afford to lose you again..." mika spoke quietly, barely audiable to anyone but the one she spoke to.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: wow I missed alot.. just to let everyone techincally I'm grounded from the internet but I will sneak on at school.

ic:Athena nodded and tried it, it worked.
    "Erika, let me team up with you to..." Athena said.

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa walked around the empty room wondering what to do next.He paused when he felt the energy of the warriors and a new person arrive."So they have returned,I will have to avoid them considering now they all want me dead(sigh).No matter when they know what happened to them they will keep me alive until I....."Kupa was attacked again by a group of minions.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Mika. "Yeah I understand. I kina feel bad for Kupa and what I said about him. I feel like he was only trying to protect us. I can sense that he thinks that we want to kill him. I don't want to kill anyone who will help us." Yamigirl again get's a glimpse of Sapphire. "Huh?" She looks but sees no one. "Okay now I'm getting creaped out. I keep seeing Sapphire."

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Erika looked at her staff, it started making light. She moved her staff around and it was acting like some sort of locater, everyone was confused. "There!" Erika said pointing at a wall. "Oh by the way, I'm also known as.." Everyone looked at her "Galactic Earth Power, Make Up!" Erika yelled and appeared in a Silver and Green uniform. "I am Sailor Earth, Earth always had a Sailor Scout, Queen Serenity tried to hide it since the other planets were in argument with Earth during the Silver Millenium" She added. "As a human I have powers mostly like Sorcyness, but I can only control the three planets. Mercury Jupiter and Mars." Erika continued, explaining everything. "As my Sailor Scout form, I can control the powers of the Planet Earth" She added. "Look out!" She yelled as a wall collapsed.. Saphire was standing there

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I wasn't seeing things. Okay this is freaking me out. What the heck does he want with me? I'm getting annoyed by this. I was hoping it wasn't him."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Earth Overwhelming Essence!" Erika yelled and sent a blast through a wall, we could now see Sapphire. "I dont like being called Sailor Earth, So keep on calling me Erika." She added. "I only use this power when I absolutely need it, I'm not like the other Sailor Scouts" She said sadly.

12. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa destroyed any minion that got close then sent out a flury of red lightning destroying them all."I need to stop using my energy i'm wasting to much."murmured Kupa.Kupa walked forward to the door until he felt a massive number of energies coming."So that is why Diamond dissapeared they are planning to attack with an army of minions!"

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay understandable Erika. Try to destroy Sapphire before it's too lat and try to get him to tell you what he want's from me."

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika cluched her chest in pain nd fell to her knees. ".....they're both here......" her breathing quickened and she took her glaive in her hands, her eyes glowing blue-ish purple. Her hair changed to all black and she had different markings. "Heh. Finaly...." She stood and smirked at them.

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Mika, you look awsome. I should power up too." Yamigirl took off her Headband and her sighn showed. She started to glow her lovely green glow. Her eye's got to a brighter lavander color and they were glowing. She finnaly got to full power which is now somewhat uncontrollable. "Here we go!!! More power to it. Let's see, I could use my swords." Yamigirl sommons her power to her hands and the power turnned into two swords that are unbreakable. "Let's do this now."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I think you misunderstood, child... I am not Mika... I am Maoko... Child of Eternity and Silence......" She kept her smile, but spoke words of ice.

17. Athena

"Mako... so you're like me." Athena said, using the same icy tone.
    "Let's get going we have alot to do... I'm splitting up here to go and find my brother.. i'll be back to help you guys asap... I have to find out what happened to change them.. plz don't kill Saphire yet..." Then Athena ran off in search of Diamond.

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"so she is.... hmph, I was wondering how long it would take to find her...." Maoko snickered and looked around at everyone. "If we can't kill him.... then we need to keep our guards up.... if you don't it'll all be fatal. I can tell you that, Death has no place in her home yet..."

ooc; Mika awakened to Maoko the child of eternity and silence.... She is one of the carriers of life and death and a mesenger of the Goddess Death herself. She is rather cold hearted at this point. and if you do get in her way of doing something without warning her, she will drop her glaive and kill everything and the planet and everyone would be reborn...

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Maoko for a moment. "I'm sorry I made a mistake. But we must work togeather and not fight against eachother. I won't kill anyone Athena. Not untill I get some answers." Yamigirl added.

20. Athena

Athena entered Diamond's throne room and shouted, "What is going on with you Brother? Why are you so evil?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.