RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Would you rather continue to walk around and do nothing? Without any action this thread is dead. We will have Diamond and Rubeus. If you have any suggestions give them. If you dont, stop complaining.

IC: A while after Erika woke up. "YamiGirl" She whispered. "Thanks" She said and got up. "What do we do now" She added, now in her plain Erika form. "Thunder Storm! Chilling Armor! Enchant!" She yelled and activated her three spells.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"We have to get the other 3. Otherwise, We may not live or we might get taken over and our minds would be evil. We don't want that to happen. So let's go." Yamigirl and the others continued to walk and look for the other 3.

3. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

As the warriors fought off the minions,a black mist came through the cracks of the turning the castle room faint black.The mist then formed together and created a small platoon of heartless.The door then bursted open to reveal more heartless and Kupa standing in a fighting position."heartless attack the minions."roared Kupa as he rushed into battle along side the warriors.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Kupa, I'll help you. I never ment what I said. Please forgive me. We all need help. You are a good friend but you cause way too much arguments. Let me help you." Yamigirl went closer to Kupa, but Kupa had no trust for her because she had called him a traitor earlier. "I never ment what I said. I only said it out of anger." She added.

5. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

" I don't want your help,I can take care of myself.The only reason I keep you around is because I cant beat the Dark Nemisis alone.Plus healing me will only be a waste of time and energy."replied Kupa in a harsh tone.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I don't think it's a waste of energy. I just think you are afraid to get close to us and like us. That's what I think and stop being so mean to me. I apologized didn't I? So stop being mean already. I'm going to heal you no matter what you say!" Yamigirl started to glow and healed Kupa. "There. Okay? You need all the energy you can get because otherwise, you'll die in vain. And another thing, you would not be able to fight the Dark Nemisis with that little energy."

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I'm sorry 'Kupa' but you're going to have to change your tone of voice to me because right now I'm powerful enough to kill you" Erika yelled angrily. "So it's me who's keeping 'you' here alive and I dont know why" She growled. Erika then directed her glare at the monsters. "EARTH!" She yelled and at the last minute changed her aim for Kupa, he was caught off card and thrown in a wall, he was now unconscious. "That'll teach him" She muttered.

8. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Blood flowed down the wall with ease as Kupa laid against the wall with fresh blood across his face.Then all of a souden he started to float and then radiated a wave of energy which cracked the wall and the floor.The heartless turned back into the pure black mist and then surrounded Kupa's body.Then the portal to the world of the heartless opened and more heartless came out and merged with Kupa's body.Kupa's body then radiated another energy wave which destroyed the wall and made a gapping fissure on the ground.Kupa's body turned visable ounce again and he was twithing uncontrollably until with a devastating energy wave released his true heartless form.Kupa's eyes were blood red and he wore all black with a cape that reached to the ground.His musceles were bigger and he had a evil look of hate on his face.He held out the keyblade and released the keyblades true power.The keyblade started to radiate a faint black mist and red lightning started to surge through the keyblade and Kupa.He landed back on the ground with his eyes still closed and said,"now you all know of my true form and look, as long as I am in this form I can cotrol the evil in anyones heart." He then looked at Erika with an evil grin.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena felt Sapphire die and ran out before Diamond could answer then she came upon everyone and to protect them all from Kupa she shouted, "I call upon every ounce of my being send my friends to a safer place!"
    Then all, including Erika were sent to the moon and Athena fell in front of Kupa.. slowly dying, she whispered, "I'm coming Sapphire, Diamond I wish for you to return to the good side."

Then Athena died with her words echoing in Diamond's head.

10. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

occ:umm well I wasn't going to hurt them Athena just to let ya know and umm if you die who are you going to be.If you want to be someone else then go ahead,ok i'll put in my part.

IC:Kupa looked down upon Athena,thinking to himself why would she do that.Diamond then entered the room and looked at Kupa with great hate in his eyes."What have you done to her."said Diamond in fury.Kupa looked at Diamond and said,"I did nothing she did this to herself.Now take her somewhere were she can rest in peace,and Diamond respect her last request and try to become good again.

occ:If you are not dead Athena let us know that why I can change my post.

11. Yumi

Yumi New Member

About to tackle Kupa she was transported to the moon ith the others tumbling on the rough surface. Still on the ground she threw a fist hard on the ground.

"Damn it!!! why did she have to do that!"

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Sapphire is Dead.

IC: "Athena!!!!! Oh no!!! And I can't revive anyone any more. Untill all of mt energy is complete. What do we do now? This is serious."

13. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"it most certainly is Yamigirl but what can we do at the moment"

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Keep our guards up that's what. We need to...." Yamigirl Sees Diamond. "What the he....? It's Daimond!!!! We have to get out of here. He nearly killed me before."

15. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Gets up fast running to Yamigirl stand by her with her sword ready to attack

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yumi and Yamigirl stand back to back protecting eachother and killing off the minions 2 by 2. Togeather, they make a great team. "Okay we are doing great. Keep up the good work."

17. Athena

ooc: Don't worry you guys I have a plan to bring my character back but something has to happen first. I'll talk to Sorcy about it later.

ic: Diamond faced Kupa and said, "You're right. I should honor her last words... if Sapphire and I had known she was still alive and out there... I'll honor her request."

"Then you shall DIE Diamond!" A new voice said.
    All looked lost as a definite female figure launched an attack at Diamond.
    "Diamond!" A fimilar voice said. Suddenly Athena was back and deflected an attack.
    "I'm back?" Athena whispered.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Athena!" Diamond said.

The new figure launched an attack at Athena. "I'll make you suffer before you died" He or She said wickedly.

"NO!" Diamond yelled and jumped in front of the attack. "Goodbye..." He said in a whisper and vaporized.

19. Athena

"Diamond! No!" Athena shouted, as the last of her brother left.. the last of her family!
    "You'll pay u savage creature!" Athena shouted as she launched an attack at the person.
    "That's it... you'll never be half the fighter that a real woman is!" the figure said, revealing herself... "Good riddance to Diamond."
    "Why you!" Athena shouted, as she attacked.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"EARTTTTTH!" Erika growled and sent her attack at the figure. Thunder also hit the figure. "You're going to die!" She yelled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.