RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I sensed it two minutes ago" Erika said awkardly. "I would have prefered to just let him die" She added coldly, remembering what hapenned to Sorcyness. "I think getting rid of our enemies is more important than helping Kupa" She announced with extreme hatred.

2. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa faintly opened his eyes,he gathered up some energy and sent Yamigirl a telapathic message."D..d....don't worry about me I will be ok just need time to rest.That way the heartless can repair my body.That is if they make it in time, and Erika is right the fight is more important than me.good luck."Kupa then slowly fell into a deep sleep.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Moako change partialy back to Mika but still had the markings on her face. Now they both shared the body, both having control. Mika struggled to stand up, regaining most of the control over her body and mind. She formed a glaive in her hand and glared at Rubeus. Her breathing was heavy as she fought with Maoko in her body and struggled to keep consciuosness while doing so.

4. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa slowly opened his eyes and looked around the meadow,he slowly got up into a sitting position and called out, "who is there?" Kupa looked up and there in the tree's was Shesshomaru and Inuyasha looking down at him.They both jumped down and looked at him in a look of hatred.Kupa got up and looked at both of them.They then attacked him.Kupa backed up but because of his injury he could not fight back.They both attacked with fury,leaving Kupa in a crouch.Fresh blood flowed down Kupa's face and arms and he called out, "Why are you doing this."Inuyasha and Shesshomaru looked at each other before they said,"what have you done with are sister?"

occ:eek:k those two attacked me because they don't know me and, they think I am the one that took Yamigirl away from the planet.So yeah.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika faded away and appeared behind Inu-yasha and Sesshou-maru. "He didn't... do anything you two... If... you wish to save her.... then come help us....."She finally finished her sentence and looked at Kupa and then to the demon brothers. "If you... Harm him any further.... I will not be so kind." She fell to her knees in a gasp for breath. "......"

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena rushed to Kupa's aid and stood in front of him and said, "If you want to get to him, you'll have to go through me. I promised Yamagirl I'd protect everyone."

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I can't......" Yamigirl passes out again. She sends a telepathic message to Athena. "Athena, just get my brothers to help me. I don't want to die here. They are the only one's who can save me." Yamigirl left it alone and blood was still streaming out of her body.

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: you mind if i act Rubeus for my post?

ic: Rebeus looked pale when he looked at Yumi up close, He saw no fear in them, ready to die at any cost of a person she knew. After a few moment of getting himself back together he saw that Yamigirl had no protection but also seeing that Yumi turned away from her. He approched her slowly but steadily ready to attack her unconcious body but Yumi now saw what was happening and dashed inbetween them miles away from othereach. Rebeus stopped and took a step back....

9. Athena

"Yamagirl hang on!" Athena shouted, then without asking them she grabbed hold of both of them and teleported to Yamagirl. Then she said, "You better save her."

Then she left to help Kupa and Mika.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Earth Elemental Vigor" Erika yelled sending another attack. "Im sick of you, Rubeus!" She added angrily. "If you kill YamiGirl Ill sacrifice myself just to make sure you ****in die" She growled

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika tried to stand up. 'ow... This is so much more painful..."

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Inu Yahsa and Sesshomaru were now where Yamigirl was. They can see her body there with blood gushing out of her body.

Inu Yasha: "Man I wish I didn't pick on her this morning. This would have never happened.

Sesshomaru: "Inu Yasha, less talk please. We must recover her now before it is too late."

Sesshomaru then used hs powers to recover Yamigirl's body. Yamigirl stopped bleading and Sesshomaru picked her up.

Sesshomaru: "I'm so sorry this had to happen to you little sis. I wll take care of this matter. Inu Yasha, I need you to watch her. If she wake's up, she might be weak. We have to settle our differences for now."

Sesshomaru ran to help Yumi.

OOC: Yes Yumi, you can be Rubius.

13. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Rubeus took another step back gritting his teeth seeing that another had come to help Yumi. Standing he shook off a nervous look that was on his face to a different look. "you two can save that pathetic girl i'd like to see that" He scoffed at Yumi and Sesshomaru creating a little sphere of energy antisapathing their move.

Yumi turned to the stranger that she had not seen before until now but grateful that he was willing to help stop this evil that stand in front of them all. Turning her head back to Rebeus twisting her sword from one place to another waiting for the attack once more from him.

14. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa slowly got up and looked at Mika."It might not help that much but here take some of my energy."Kupa held out his right hand and partly healed Mika."That is all the energy I can offer.Now go back to the others Mika.I have a friend that may be able to help us.So i'll pay him a visit."Kupa turned around and winced a little bit as he started to walk away,he then turned to Mika."Tell the others good luck."Kupa made a faint smile and continued to walk.

15. Athena

"Kupa!" Athena said, "I have healing properties, I came back to heal you two completely." Athena said exasperated.
    "Men.." Athena muttered as she healed both of them completely, "now you can go."

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl started to wake up.

Yamigirl: "Uh..... Where am I? What happend?"

Inu yasha: "I'd like to know where we are at. But that doesn't matter. You are fully healed and That guy over there did something to Sesshomaru."

Yamigirl: "Rubius...... He's the reason I got this badly hurt. But I can't fight like this. Inu Yasha, don't worry about me. I can completely heal myself right now. GO and help Sesshomaru and Yumi."

Inu Yasha: "You shure?"

Yamigirl: "It's just a distraction. I mean I need you as a distraction. this way, I can fully heal."

Inu Yasha goes to distract Rubius and Yamigirl continues to heal herself.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Everyone starting to ignore Erika, she leapt behind Rubeus' back and stabbed him with her crystal staff. "EARTH!" She yelled and sent Earth energy at him, then teleported. YamiGirl looked at Erika with a confused look. Erika started twirling her staff around. "Earth Crystal Healing Activation!" She yelled and sent Earth energy into YamiGirl, not only healing her, but giving her some of her powers. "You can't become in Sailor Scout mode, but now that me and you share the power, we can both send Earth's attacks without the Sailor Suit" Erika added and reverted back to her normal form. "All those attacks you saw me perform, you can summon them except with your hands, I still can do all that with my staff. Hope it helps" She said faintly smiling and teleported both of them back on the Moon.

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Thanks Erika. I guess I have to use the staff i used when I was a kid just learning how to use magic. But what happened to my brother Sesshomaru?"

Inu Yasha: "Where are we? Is that Earth down there? It's so beutiful."

Yamigirl: "Inu Yasha, this is not the time to be admiring Earth right now. We are in an importiant mission and what you are doing is not good at this time. Erika, What should we do? What are we going to do?"

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"We're going to kill Rubeus, and the rest" Erika said dryly. <If we can do it, that is> She thought worriedly. "I'm sure we can do it" She said trying to cheer everyone up and smiled lightly.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Okay Erika. Let's go. Big Bro, please stop staring at earth, I know you like it but we have mor important things to do!!!!"

Yamigirl pulled one of Inu Yasha's puppy ears.

Inu Yasha: "Ow ow ow ow!!! Hey stop pulling my ear!!!! Alright I'm comming sheesh."

Yamigirl lets go of Inu Yasha's ear to see him running back to look at earth. She electrocutes him and he finnaly listens.

Yamigirl: "How many times do I have to repeat myself!!!!!!!! Get you're freaking act togeather!!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.