RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"great work but now the tables turned with a one enemy"

Turning her head to the new threat, sizing up her seeing if there is any visible weakness to take the enemy down.

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Maoko looked at the woman and to Athena. She had been mute the entire time and was gettin impatient with everyone.

ooc: mika went no where... she didn't get moved to the moon by Athena. that wouldn't affect her in this state of mind. just gonna say that, k?

edit: um./... scratch the Mika not going anywhere,.... sorry bout all this. Mika got a little lost. :sweat2:

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Athena. "Athena!!!! Good I'm glad you're alive. Let's work togeather and stop this madness. There is Rubius. Let's get him." Yamigirl went to attack him but missed and got stabbed through the back. Yamigirl couldn't believe this was happening and was in alot of pain.

Rubius: "Sapphire had underestimated you. He liked you because you were so powerful. You are but you lack knowledge of it. That is what will kill you in the end."

Yamigirl: "I-I can't believe this....."

Yamigirl passed out from loss of blood.

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi attacked rubius when he wasn't looking.

"Look here boy we don't do that to ladies if you don't want to tangle with me"

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was completely ignoring everyone while attacking the fiend that killed her brother Diamond... She was in a blind rage.

ooc: Okay just ignore where I transported everyone away and let's just say I put a sheild around u guys instead.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Too late Athena, I'm dying here.

IC: Yamigirl struggles to stay up. "Rubius, You will pa...." Yamigirl passes out again.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Moako walks toward Athena and looks at her. "Fightin g an enemy with all you have within you isn't going to win that battle, Child..."

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"You shall surely pay for your sins Rubius if not by me then another till you will not survive"

Dashes forward attacking him. He blocks a few attacks of hers but he got wounded in a few different places of his body

9. Athena

Athena nodded then said to the attacker, "This isn't over yet but Yamagirl needs me... You will pay."
    Then she teleported to Yamagirl's side and used her powers to heal her then joined in on the attack against Rubeus shouting, "You'll pay for leading my brothers astray! Diamond and Sapphire never would have died if it weren't for u!"

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika stared at the fight, her body completely sill.

11. Athena

Athena concentrated on the fight at hand and contained her rage allowing herself to make clear decisions... she wouldn't let anyone else be taken by them.

12. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi holds her sword ready to attack after Athena attacks, he would be too busy trying to stop Athena to see hers

13. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

occ:eek:k, are we on the meteor or on a differant planet cause this is gettin confusing. I will erase this when I get an answer

14. Athena

ooc: I teleported everyone to the moon to get away from u then mika brought me here to help yamagirl... so yea we're gone

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"YAMIGIRL!" Erika cried out in pain. "EARTH......... ELEMENTAL VIGOR!" She said calling upon a new attack, powered by anger itself, It slammed into Rubeus [Note: It's Rubeus by the way, Not Rubius] blasting him away, Erika leapt at him and knocked him with her staff.

16. Athena

Athena leaped back so Erika's attack would miss her then went to check on Yamagirl.

ooc:Sorry about this one liner I'm not sure where to go from here maybe I'll have my character go back and help Kupa, I'll do that.

ic:Realizing that Yamagirl was going to be fine, but to be on the safe side she lent some of her own healing powers to Yamagirl before teleporting back to where Kupa was to help him out.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Seeing that Erika had attacked instead of Athena she too leaped at him and tripped him with the flat side of her blade. Filled with anger she stiked at him but only centametre away from him body. Glaring at him with eyes of hate and unforgiving eyes.

"Don't ever do that to anyone of these people you see here because i wont be so generous next time"

ooc: can't think of anything else except thing sorry if it wasn't what you want i'll change it when someone tells me -_-lll

18. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Suddenly Maoko fell to the ground and was completely still. Her breathing dim. "...." *what...? I've lost control of the body? The Child is fighting to help her friends!!*

19. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Kupa walked through each room one by one destroying minions as he went until he reached a chamber.He walked in and, all of a sudden stone slabs came down and blocked the entrance and the other exits in the room.He looked around until his eyes came upon a dark and hazy figure.Kupa walked forward a little until he realized that the dark figure was the Dark Nemisis himself.Kupa stepped back a little raising the dark keyblade into a defensive position.The Dark Nemesis then disappeared from view,only to reappear behind Kupa.Before Kupa could even turn around the Dark Nemisis punched a hole through Kupa,and lifting him into the air.But before the Dark Nemisis could finish Kupa off,Kupa transported back to the planet earth to a secret meadow.He layed down onto the grass and watched as the grass turned red until Kupa slowly passed out.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

YamiGirl sensed something. "Kupa.." She stammered. "He's in danger, I think he's dying" She added. "Im not sure, we should maybe check it out"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.