RPG Archives Fun RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Thank you, Kupa.... That I will..." Mika dissapeared again.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I'll go now, I know u won't let me help u so I'll go back to help Yamagirl unless u do want my help." Athena said, looking at kupa.

3. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

"No thanks Athena this is a journey that I must go alone on.It won't take long either.Just need to talk to a good friend of mine that may be able to help." said Kupa."Well actually he is not a friend he is my brother Sora.I got the dark keyblade from him and he kept the keyblade of light."Kupa then started to walk away."I'll try to hurry.The sooner I get there the sooner he can help."

4. Athena

"Good luck Kupa, I hope u convince him." Athena said, before returning to Yamagirl.
    "I'm back Yamagirl, Kupa's gone to get help."

5. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Rubeus smiled that a few of them left that meant that it would be more eaisier to kill them and then frowned that his victim disappeared off the place that they were at. He shrugged still powering up to attack still also choosing who will he attack first.

"oh well i still get to kill you light freak"

She relaxed a little off her muscules that most of her friends are at a safe place but Yumi gritted her teeth taking a step back worried of where that attack that will be thrown upon, lifting her sword in now a defensive position, her body tense once more.

"you won't kill me or him when i'm still able to fight"

Rubeus just smirked when Yumi had said that making up her mind to attack her after he had gotten enough power to attack her then hit her again to kill her quickly and swiftly.

"We shall see who will win this"

6. Athena

Athena sensed Rubeus nearby and teleported quickly to Yumi's side and said, "Rubeus! Diamond's last action was to turn good for me, his sister, will you follow that same will as well? Or must u make me fight u alongside of Yumi?"

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Just then, Yamigirl and Inu Yasha appeared behind Athena. Yamigirl could sense danger.

Yamigirl: "Athena, let's work this out togeather. You too Yumi."

Yamigirl grabed her staff she had scince she was 5 years old. It will work because her new powers mached with it. Using her staff, she healed her brother Sesshomaru and freed him too.

Sesshomaru: "Thanks little sis, I owe you one. You saved my life."

Yamigirl: "In reality big bro, you saved me and therefore I owe you this much."

Inu Yasha: "Are we gonna talk or are we gonna fight?"

They all came togeather around Rubius to scare him a little.

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Being a little intimated he block it away, forcing his voice to be harsher, showing that he is still in control. Not caaring anymore he concentrates more to his attack before facing them smirked greatly.

"Diamond's last action? HA! he was the weakling not I! I am strong and i will kill you all. The more the merrier as they say"

Yumi glad that the people around her aare healed and willing to help. With more confident to stop him once and for all. Smiling at Athena's and Yamigirl's response then turning to Rubeus.

"Then you will not continue to live for very long with all of us to stop you"

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Erika nodded, twirled her staff and put herself in a fighting stance. She was ready, for yet another, final battle. "It's over, Rubeus" She said with hate. "Earth!" She said and sent Earth energy, when he went to block it she sent another attack. "Earth Overwhelming Essence!"

10. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Dumbfounded(i just love that word ^_^) he blocked the first one with ease but when the second can at him he wasn't that quite ready, barely getting away from that attack Yumi dashed at him hitting him with fists and power leg attacks. Able to block most of them he had only little damage on him.

ooc: aren't i so mean ^_~

11. Athena

Athena ran up to Rubeus and struck at him with her crystal sword which also let out light attacks at him.

ooc: Sorry bout the short post and i don't remember if this was the rp i introduced my sword in so.... it's in here now then.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I'm really sick of this" Erika muttered. "We have to kill Rubeus, now!" She added, The ground was starting to crackle because of the energy fights. "I dont think the Moon can take this you guys! It's gonna explode!" She yelled

13. Athena

"NOO!!! I won't let the moon explode!" Athena shouted, "This is the only way.. this was my destiny!"

Before anyone could stop her Athena plunged her sword through herself and her power and being dissappeared into the moon keeping it calm... for now.

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Rubeus being struck hard by the sword on his head he attacked her but missed as she fought back by attacking him with light weakening him little by little stepping back. Erika thrown a energy attack and he dodged that that easily but the earth shook violently and knocked him off balance.

Yumi catching her breath watched Athena go hand to hand with Rubeus wanting to stop him and Erika's rage grow more and more but what numbbed her the most was when Athena put that sword threw her.

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika appeared a few paces behind Rubeus, cracking her knuckles and growling. "........Acriar imbaire washrial...... Infiur makliv.... "

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl, Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru were next. All three of them started to beat the crap outta Rubius.

Yamigirl: "This is for calling me a weakling and this is for trying to kill me!!!!! You will be the one to die!!!!"

Inu Yasha: No one messes with my sister!!! I hate when people always mess with her!!!"

Sesshomaru: Okay how about this?"

Sesshomaru turned to the dog he was. He stated to trample on Rubius not killing him though.

Yamigirl: "You have one last chance to turn from evil to good."

17. Athena

ooc: Don't worry about my character, she'll come back and with a surprise to.....

18. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i will not be able be online for a while sorry ;_;

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"If he doesn't... I want to have my fun.. I can't do anything until I get the ok though..."

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Mika, you have my word. You can do as you please. But I warn you to be careful."

Inu Yasha: "You care too much little sis. Don't be like that."

Yamigirl: "SHADDAP INU YASHA!! She can do as she pleases because she's on our side okay!?!"

Sesshomaru: "Will the two of you stop arguing please. We need to focus on the matter now when we still have the chance."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.