Movies Funniest movie / scene you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by luvweaver, Sep 2, 2002.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

OK guys, here's a tough one. What's the funniest non-anime movie (and scene) you've ever seen?

2. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

The Austin Powers series. I just love it! Especially the 2nd part. :D

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Hmm, impossible to answer. There's Wayne's World, there's Spinal Tap, there's The Big Lebowski, there's Mallrats, and that's all that I can think of tight now, but there are many many more. They're all funny in different ways. Impossible to answer.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well..lets say I have two:

- Rush Hour [only1]
    - Blue Streak

You can add Analise that [or this], specailly when that mafia guy was making a compliment about the doctor or something [I don't really remember because it has been like 3 years I guess, but all I remember that somerepeated scenes were funny] :)

Zanza..[is really annoying!!] :catgirl:

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Gross Pointe Blank...

Near the beginning of the movie, the main character (a hired killer), is in with a therapist that he sorta forced (or was scared into) giving therapy too, and the therapist like asks why he's even helping him, and the main character says that it's his job and all, and then adds "And plus I know where you live". ^_^ I don't know, I guess I'm just easily amused.

6. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

SOme good choices there dude.
    Spinal Tap, The Big Lebowski, Mallrats and the South Park Movie.

Maybe The Big Lebowski tops the list.

The Dude is the coolest guy ever.

The Cohen Brothers are genius.

7. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

hmmm... Austin Powers series...:sweat:thats what i remember for now...

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Which scene from the varity of movies that I have seen is .. umm thats a tough one!
    Lets see:
    There is a scene in the "Accidental spy" movie where Jackie chan, who was running away from a group of thugs, takes a white clothes and rapes it on his body to impersonate the women's clothing.
    Ohh I also remember laughing so hard when I was watching the movie "Something to Talk about" where Julia Robert's character tells her sister to keep her husband (who cheated on her) busy. So the sister kicks Julia's husband in his private part. heh that was funny
    Its the only two scenes that I remember laughing my guts out!

9. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Oh brother where art thou?
    When Babyface Nellson openes fire on the cows, I laughed so hard I accaully cried

Galaxy Quest
    My friend Steve is a clone of Brandon, and the little cannibal aliens are so cute :D

10. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

O Brother Where art Thou was funny. The thing with the cows was totally unexpected for me.. it's so taboo to shoot an animal on screen (people are another story :/ )

Trains Planes and Automobiles made me laugh hard.

In Home Alone, the scene with the tarantula on the face was (at least the first time) hilarious. It was built up to so well. Even better was the way he wipd his face when asking "where is it?" hehe. anyway, it was funny once..

I think the hardest I ever laughed in a theater was while watching Loser. It wasn't the film, but the cracks we were making about it, and the ridiculous dialog it kept feeding us

11. Lt.Noin_195

Lt.Noin_195 New Member

I would have to agree with MamiyaOtaru about that Home Alone Scene. That was funny!But I think the movie that I was laughing the most at this summer was Austin Powers in Goldmember. I love the whole scene where Foxy Cleopatra,Austin and, Mini Me are sneaking their way into Dr. Evil's Sub. That scene was great! And also the whole Prison scene!!:D
    **Laughs out Loud**

Attached Files:

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Monty Python & the Holy Grail. All of it. And a couple of other movies...

Dogma, the scene where they take down the cow corporation, not so much all the shooting, but when Loki is like:

"But you didn't say 'Bless you' when I sneezed!"

that's all for now, folks!

13. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

I would say South Park The movie

14. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

oh yeah and all the Jackie Chan movies

15. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

WHAT??? NO AIRPLANE???

For me I think "Airplane!" is the funniest movie of all time! Specially with all the parodies of all the other movies.

Well, there were some scenes that I didn't like at all, but besides those, I really liked it.

Some good scenes:

The general fixing his tie in front of the mirror and then turns out that there wasn't a mirror at all :p

Or the main guy´s "drinking problems" oh boy... so many darn funny scenes

16. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I have to agree.. the movie The Big Lebowski was pure genius..

I Love that movie..

but there are always new funny movies that come out..

I mean when i seen south park the movie i never laughed so hard in my life.. its was a riot..

but i think that ill never get tired of Monty Pythons jokes..

KaME

17. Kuroi Kenshin

Kuroi Kenshin New Member

The funniest scene I've ever seen is not from a movie so I don't know if it counts and I'm not sure many people on this board would be familiar with the series it's from but anyhow.

If anyone has seen the tv show 'Only Fools and Horses' it's the part where Del Boy and his mate are in a yuppie pub and they're eying up two girls and just as they are about to make their move Del leans back and falls through the bar where a door should have been. It maybe doesn't sound that funny but if you've seen it, oh man, I'm laughing here just thinking about it. I mean the the whole thing is perfect, the setup, the fall and his reaction afterwards.

18. Kuroi Kenshin

Kuroi Kenshin New Member

Actually hold on a minute, I've just thought of my funniest movie scene. It's the Street Fighter 2 scene from City Hunter the movie.
    Anybody who has ever played Street Fighter 2 in the arcades as a kid owes it to themselves to see that film/scene. It's just priceless.

19. Drongo

Drongo New Member

Funniest scene I can think of at the moment is the 'Stoning Scene' in the Life of Brian.

Funniest film probably The Producers, I can't really think of any others at the moment.