Inu-Yasha Game: You know you're addicted to Inu-yasha when...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Leon Striker, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Ech, I'm not creative at all, but I'll take a stab at it.

You know you're addicted to Inuyasha when

You burst into tears for absolutely no logical reason because you're just beginning to realize that you will, in fact, never marry Sesshomaru.

Because of this, you find yourself in denial and go to one of those old kareoke bars to sing a depressing version of "White Flag" while wearing a boa to make you feel closer to your beloved Sesshy.

A psychiatrist happens to be in the audience while you're on your knees sobbing "SESSHY!" at the top of your lungs and grabbing onto the nearest unsuspecting citizen. You set up an appt. with him, but when you get there, you find an entirely different psychiatrist: A seventy year old man with longish white hair sporting your boa in front of the mirror for pure enjoyment (where he got it, I have no clue)

You immediately *glomp* him screaming "ITS THE REINCARNATION OF SESSHY!" at which point you'll be sent to the psychiatric ward where you'll be chanting his name until your untimely death, which you suspect has something to do with breaking restraining orders.

Now for some REAL ones

You find yourself doodling strange versions of the characters names on your work subconciously (ex. Sirango)

Every time you see ANY sort of Inuyasha merchandise you buy it on impulse, even if it's something you'll never use (ex. a Miroku can opener... i actually saw one of these once o_O)

2. Miko

Miko New Member

As an add-on to what was said by IlUvHaKkAi:
    When you're at the school library looking at this list for the first time with your friends and the most common phrase is "Remember when you did that Christye/Asya/Don/Steven/Amanda/Tajia/ect."

3. sakana

sakana New Member

[About our fluffy-eared hanyou. Sorry.. ^^;]

When you dye your hair white and grow it long,wear golden contacts and fluffy ears;switch to black hair and purple contacts once a month, sport Inuyasha's clothing + neckace everyday and answer to the name of 'Inuyasha' wherever you go and carry along Tessaiga and crash to the ground whenever someone 'sits' their dog; doing all this every day of the year

Search through every shrine in Tokyo until you find Kagome, and demand she to return to your time to search for shards

Stay awake at night to watch for attacking demons

Are really good at hitting a baseball- arm strength from swinging Tessaiga so many times

Have lots of merchandise you bought just because they featured Inuyasha

Own more than 1 pair of Inuyasha swimsuits

On a test of Japan's history of the Warring Era you write about daemons and souls and argue their importance against your teacher when you fail the test

Can make your voice sound and match Inuyasha's

Accuse the fastest runner you know of cheating by using Shikon shards

Buying 'Inuyasha' anime/manga from Japan, or

Dedicate yourself to spending hours clipping pictures from video, downloading the manga in any language and translating it to your language by following a good translation, printing it all out and into l'il plastic sheets and placing some cardboard in each sheet to have a well-made and sturdy tankoubon [sp?] following how the chapters were placed in Japan

Doing the above by searching for collector card's galleries or scanning a duplicate copy of yours in and printing 'em out- you'd like to keep a closed copy in original packaging

Have an Inuyasha plushie or UFO doll, or took a sewing class just to learn how to make your own

Made it back in time, stole Kouga's fur wrap, Inuyasha's hakama and shirts, giggled off and gave candy to Shippou, and poofed back into your time, or took your favorite characters along with you or became their friend to fight along them

Wrote more than one self-insertion fanfic

Watched so much Inuyasha that anyone you see in your reality is an 'Inuyasha' character

Don't like spicy food and aren't good at fixing bikes

Research everyone's birthdays and have a theme party on their days along with cake with their picture in icing

Christmas at your house includes Inuyasha ornaments, decorations, and wreaths; your lawn has life-size Naraku/other reindeer and an Inuyasha Santa; or everyday is so and more added whenever possible

Change your lawn decorations according to holiday- Halloween have the Inuyasha gang trick or treating in spiffy costumes - - Valentine's set up funny/love triangle/twisted scenes like Kouga/Sesshourmaru/Naraku proposing to Kagome and Inuyasha's veins popping or something real fluffy feeling to yourself, or change by Inuyasha episode

Have mini/life-size ones at your computer desk, have themed your computer with Inuyasha window sitters and screen mates running around which you made yourself along with themed wallpaper, and decorated your favorite game by making Inuyasha-themed maps and characters

Have counted how many hairs are on Inuyasha's head and ears and know when any have fallen out

Insist on having a life-size Inuyasha or plushie at your office at work even if you're a pilot or in the navy, airforce and such or are a surgeon, and carry an extra around with you

Made your own army of elite Inuyashas just for decoration/help with your lawn

Whenever you read you hear Inuyasha's voice

When you make a big list of addictions instead of studying for finals

Studied real hard and got 96 or higher for a science, art, Japanese or computer language to further help Inuyasha-theme your life

4. tascha

tascha New Member

when.......
    ~when you by inuyasha action figures and start playing with them like you did with your barbies when you you were six years old. :blush2:

~when you start dressing up like one of the characters of the inuyasha gang AT school :catgirl:

I did the best i could :sweat:

5. Miko

Miko New Member

Those exist? Where do you find them?

Close, I make my voice match Shippou or Sesshoumaru.

Been there, done that.

6. sakana

sakana New Member

If the swimsuits don't exist you can get some iron-on paper and spiffy up your own ^_~.

One can also make a life-size snuggle doll from paper-mache, clay, wire, or such of their favorite character to cuddle.

7. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

My friend does that to me. :sweat2:

Well here goes nuthin'

~ You use a black marker and draw a filled in cricle in the middle of your right palm then sit there and wait hoping to get sucked in.

~ You start jumping down random wells, in high hopes of teleporting but end up crying for help, then get chucked in a school for mental tards because they wouldn't believe your explaination.

~ You start running up to every girl that looks like Kagome, wrap your arms around her and claim her to be your woman.

~ You never look into mirrors afraid your soul will be sucked in.

~ You see a huge dog with a huge fluffy tail and go after her/him saying "Sesshoumaru-sama, wait for me!!!" (I've done that before..... :sweat2: )

~ You go buy two plastic swords name one Tetsusaiga, and the other Tensaiga, give Tensaiga to your little brother then tell, him to put on the Inuyasha suit you got him for Christmas as you put on your Sesshoumaru one, then tell him,"You have ten seconds, run."

~ Go up to a black haired dude then say, " you look like Naraku....I hate you."

~ Go steal every pink-ish type jewel that you see and say, " Hahahaha I know have all the Shikon Jewels, in your face Inuyasha."

~ Put on a heavy baboon skin that covers all of you and walk around saying. "I will kill you Inuyasha!"

~ Make voodoo dolls and hang them in your room saying that they make beautiful decoration. ( I do that....you got a problem with it?!? :anger2: :sweat2: :anime: )

Or

~ If you desire to be a normal Inuyasha obsessor: "Then but every single Inuyasha item known to this world, register unto every Inuyasha site on the WWW, and go glomp a Inuyasha doll." :anime:

8. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Hey! I do that everyday...that not funny..I'm telling! :sweat2: :anime:

9. NoDa

NoDa New Member

I;m not sure if anyone put this but
    When you go to school you put purple marks or your face and run around screaming "Inuyasha and miroku are cute" (If you're a guys ofcourse) (I have seen that before...)

You hop on your cats back and you tell it fly

You hug your girlfriend and then push her into a well telling her to never come back (what a great way to dump someone)

You relate every historical question to Inuyasha

10. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

you see a monkeyin the zoo and start screaming at the top of your lungs naraku!!!and try to use wind scar on it but instead you are getting a lot of odd looks from the visitors, but are still yelling die naraku at the top of your lungs to the traumitized monkey, and are finaly shipped off to the mental ward

you named all your pets after inuyasha characters

you name all your toys after inuyasha characters

while you vacume the house you scream wind tunnel!!! at the top of your lungs (i think i did that once lol)

when your mad you can do a perfect imatation of kagomes dubbed voice
    (i can do that)

you burn a cd of all the inuyasha songs (did that)

every time you see a gay person you yell jakotsu at the top of you lungs

every time you see one of those flame throwers/fire breathers you scream renkotsu you trader!!!

you die of shock when the end of inuyasha comes

:anime: well i hope you enjoyed those

11. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan New Member

You know you're hopeless when-
    1)You start getting white hair and scream, "COOL!!"
    2)You sharpen your nails (all twenty of 'em) into claws.
    3)You see a frog and hit it over the head with the nearest stick you can find.
    4)In a restaurant, when the waiter tells you to please sit, you quickly glance around to see if anyone fell.
    5)You take it upon yourself to guard Sesshoumaru's honor, and completely mangle the ones who dare disgrace the Great Lord by calling him Fluffy or Fluffy-Chan (a task I've adopted-I give warning)
    6)You see a rose quartz shard and try to jam it in your leg.
    7)Your dog gets fleas and you try to clothe them.
    8)You stare suspiciously at any black-haired man with a ponytail.
    9)You wait for dramatic winds before saying anything important.
    10)As good boyfriend material, you look for guys whose ex-girl died.
    11)You try to force little red-head kids to take spinning lolipops.
    12)You call your little brother "Sota"- even if that's not his name.
    13)You walk down streets, then unexpectedly drop to all fours and start sniffing the ground.

I could go on . . . but from there it's all downhill.

12. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

You change your name to Inuyasha and start hanging out full time at "The Knife Gallery", convinced not only that one day an old geezer about to die will trade you the legendary Tetsusaiga, but also that a lovely young maiden will barge in and start pelting you with arrows, winding up with her in an asylum and you in a casket.

In conclusion: Inuyasha is a health risk.

13. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

you call every pervert you see miroku.

you force your boyfriend to get plastic surgery to look like your favotite inuyasha guy

you force your girlfriend to get plastic surgery to look like your favorite inuyasha girl

you see a mime and think its kanna

GRRRR i cant think of any more for now, ill post em later

14. NoDa

NoDa New Member

You and your friends take quizzes to see what Inuyasha chracter you are and then portray them every day at school... I think me and my friends do that :sweat2:

15. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

you watch reruns of all the episodes untill your eyes fall of

you see a white dog and think its sesshomaru in his demon form

you see someone practicing archery and wont stop calling them kikyo or kagome

16. Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan New Member

You try to stick your nose into people's necks.

You ask your Grandpa to tell your friends you have arthritis and an inferiority complex.

17. tascha

tascha New Member

LOLZ! THat was funny!
    Unfortunatly I have Nothing....
    all I can say is that I'm a "little" To obessed with the show... :blush2:

18. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

thanks!!!
    you see a fox and feed it candy thinking its shippo

you buy a fan and try doing dance of blades with it but cant

you pour acid on your hands and try to do sesshomarus poisen claw

i got a couple more but im to lazy to write em down

19. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

You know your crazy about InuYasha when you get on the internet and post about what makes you crazy about InuYasha.!. :dizzy2: ;)

20. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

ooooo......Me has one!^^

you get a pet flea and name him Myoga. :)