Celebrations Gone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

WB, GNZ! It's good to see you again.

~ Lady Aoi

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

M2A without GNZ would be like boards.ie without bubbles.*

*if you are not a member of boards.ie diregard this post

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Looks like I'm disregarding that post, then, but the sentiments still strike home!
    Honestly, how could I have ever doubted the Fellowship of the Site? It's like when Frodo Baggins wanted to leave the Fellowship behind so they wouldn't risk the trek through Mordor, but then Sam followed him anyway ... of course, I'm not a hobbit, I don't have a ring, I haven't been attacked by a man of Gondor, and I don't have an uncle named Bilbo ... but the rest works anyway.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Welcome Back GNZ sama!
    Whoa...this is a bit belated but I haven't been able to post here for a while either... I'll finally have time to post more meself, although I don't know how often though @_@x
    But it's great having you back, I don't think me taking over all those RPG's you ran would have turned out that good :p And running the DBZ forum without you can get a bit stressing. But most of all I'm glad that that void that you filled is back in M2A, it felt that something was missing from the site for so long and I'm glad you're back man ;)

5. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome back GNZ!

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Yo, TG!, you'd better watch out! You don't pick up that posting, BakaMattSu's gonna take your place for #1 poster!

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

eep!! I'll be sure to pick it up, but congrats Matt for making to 1000 posts ;)